Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Interview opinion (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13399-interview-opinion.html)

Juann 01-02-2021 08:18 PM

Interview opinion

Hi,

On 21Jan, I went for interview. And the requirements are really fits my criteria. The interviewer talked about the job scope, what I will be do, future plan and also the company benefits. The interviewer said she will get back 1-2weeks.

Now, already 1week plus but I still didn't get any feedback from them.

What is your opinion ? Do I get the job?

Thanks .

Unregistered 01-02-2021 09:53 PM

You can always send an email to HR for updates

Unregistered 01-02-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juann (Post 155532)
Hi,

On 21Jan, I went for interview. And the requirements are really fits my criteria. The interviewer talked about the job scope, what I will be do, future plan and also the company benefits. The interviewer said she will get back 1-2weeks.

Now, already 1week plus but I still didn't get any feedback from them.

What is your opinion ? Do I get the job?

Thanks .

No, you failed to get the job. If you were selected, they would have informed you. They probably found some one after you. Stop waiting, continue applying.

Unregistered 01-02-2021 10:46 PM

Email HR and ask, but don't stop looking. Some company has this process where they go through every shortlisted candidate before they make a decision. Sometimes candidates have to postpone interviews due to reservist and stuff, thus delaying the whole process.

Unregistered 02-02-2021 12:46 AM

Try harder again next time

Unregistered 02-02-2021 09:48 AM

Here's the most comprehensive reply you will get:

The amount of time they take to get back to you is very industry-specific. For jobs in the legal industry, if you don't get a call back in a few days you didn't get it. For finance, delays of up to 2 months is not uncommon.

However, the point remains that you should always keep applying in the interim. It's exhausting, but you should always keep going until you sign that offer.

Unregistered 02-02-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155554)
Here's the most comprehensive reply you will get:

The amount of time they take to get back to you is very industry-specific. For jobs in the legal industry, if you don't get a call back in a few days you didn't get it. For finance, delays of up to 2 months is not uncommon.

However, the point remains that you should always keep applying in the interim. It's exhausting, but you should always keep going until you sign that offer.

Lol 2 months? If by 1 month no news can move on already lah

Unregistered 02-02-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155556)
Lol 2 months? If by 1 month no news can move on already lah

I know of people who were confirmed 2 months after their last interview. Civil service in case anybody is wondering....lol

Unregistered 02-02-2021 03:54 PM

I have offers from civil service which took less than 1 week and offers from private sector which took close to 2 months. so it really varies.

Unregistered 02-02-2021 08:09 PM

Try email HR to seek updates, or even call them.

Meanwhile just keep applying whatever open vacancies u can find. Good luck