Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13323-comp-science-frsh-grad-salary.html)

Unregistered 13-01-2021 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153360)
But then it's stupid right. You wrote the code before. Meaning you have experience developing similar function. But you can't reproduce it.

Meaning you're just as useless as a fresh grad who can Google the solution.
Yeah you're the typical tech all talk no substance.

Reproduce it from memory lo.
Obviously you copy and paste existing code. Or use existing code written by other people and you just need to maintain it. Lol

If I copy-paste existing code based on his/her specification, then that person ought to be terminated by the coy since I can find it.

I will produce based on the unique specification that person provide :)

Unregistered 13-01-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153364)
If I copy-paste existing code based on his/her specification, then that person ought to be terminated by the coy since I can find it.

I will produce based on the unique specification that person provide :)

In 2 weeks. No 2 years.

Unregistered 13-01-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153363)
Please la as if professor so free to read your code.
They use algorithm to detect similarity and plagiarism only.

Always go for the latest android version what a joke la.
You are not a real working life app.

If you are an app developer you will know you support the most user base android version
You don't limit your app to only the latest.

Typical techie run some hello world sample and thinks he's a guru.
2FA for what.
Your bank app need 2FA for what.
Your brain need 2FA for what.

No code no talk.
Then write a sample version lo. Don't need all the function.
Just one very simple button.
The app launch show that button. Press thar button can stream video and broadcast to user who is joined to the meeting.

And no open source or 3rd party library.
You must build it from scratch. Just that one simple.

Please code. No code no talk.

Looks like you are really not from NUS. Probably some low ranking uni :) don't need get so burnt when you don't even know how it works in NUS. Do you even know what is weekly code review? Where they sit side by side with you and question everything you do? Hah, looks like you don't.

Regarding the android app ver, I really don't want to talk to you about it. Looks like you don't really understand how it works out there.

Please list out the use case for 2FA RT camera surv. Would be interesting to know what it is used for, especially when the video feed is fed to the server.

Oh gosh, really can't talk sense into you. You're not from NUS anyway so forget about it.

Unregistered 13-01-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153365)
In 2 weeks. No 2 years.

Since when I said in 2 years? Still waiting for that guy to list out the FR/NFRs lmao

Probably don't know how to do it because you're not trained thoroughly on how to do it.

Unregistered 13-01-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153363)
Please la as if professor so free to read your code.
They use algorithm to detect similarity and plagiarism only.

Always go for the latest android version what a joke la.
You are not a real working life app.

If you are an app developer you will know you support the most user base android version
You don't limit your app to only the latest.

Typical techie run some hello world sample and thinks he's a guru.
2FA for what.
Your bank app need 2FA for what.
Your brain need 2FA for what.

No code no talk.
Then write a sample version lo. Don't need all the function.
Just one very simple button.
The app launch show that button. Press thar button can stream video and broadcast to user who is joined to the meeting.

And no open source or 3rd party library.
You must build it from scratch. Just that one simple.

Please code. No code no talk.

Looool pls dun embarrass yourself. Nobody likes to reinvent the wheel.

Quote:

This is not surveillance anymore, more of broadcasting.

Unregistered 13-01-2021 02:52 PM

I rmb the WCR thingy!! but only for 2 mods :( kinda sad, wished they had more mods doing this. Anyway, the similarity detection is only for assignments.

Unregistered 13-01-2021 02:55 PM

Lo

Hi all your comp science gods.
I have a business proposal.
I would like you to develop an app that can predict the next winning number.

To test the data analytics AI nonsense predictive **** tech world is shoving down our ass with data scientist nonsense.

... I will award you 50% of the prize money if it works. That means if I win 1 million using your data analytics machine learning fuzzy logic neural network advanced algorithm ******** nonsense... You get 500k free of charge.

Think about it. You don't even need to work!
So please develop so called app.

Otherwise fresh grad comp science are just as useless as any other fresh grad faculty...
Tech ********.

Unregistered 13-01-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153374)
Hi all your comp science gods.
I have a business proposal.
I would like you to develop an app that can predict the next winning number.

To test the data analytics AI nonsense predictive **** tech world is shoving down our ass with data scientist nonsense.

... I will award you 50% of the prize money if it works. That means if I win 1 million using your data analytics machine learning fuzzy logic neural network advanced algorithm ******** nonsense... You get 500k free of charge.

Think about it. You don't even need to work!
So please develop so called app.

Otherwise fresh grad comp science are just as useless as any other fresh grad faculty...
Tech ********.

real dumb of you, if i'm the one doing it and found a perfect model, goodbye to you, i jiak 100% of the winnings. end up you losing end nia

Unregistered 13-01-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153376)
real dumb of you, if i'm the one doing it and found a perfect model, goodbye to you, i jiak 100% of the winnings. end up you losing end nia

Yet non of you fresh grad snowflake comp science can do it.
Why? Cause the world of machine learning, data scientist is ********.

Everyone just want this trendy field cause its the highest rpaid according to LinkedIn.
Tech job are just $ chaser with no substance.

If you think fresh grad is worth 5k. (oh please even some seniors now not worth 5k)
Then you would have written that app or that software or that algorithm and be rich yourself.

Yet all you scumbag just demand demand demand to be paid 5k and above nonsense ****.
And still can't deliver.

What a joke.

Medical have to go thru so many years.
Lawyers have to toil so many years.

Techie no skills no proven value come out Fresh expects high pay but when given actual time line real world problem to develop. Can't develop.

Need years. Expensive bro.
If you take 1 year to develop the app and you ask 5k that's 50k worth of app bro.
And even if give you 1 while year you also can't develop a basic elegant app.

Working professional are expected to churn out apps after apps in shorter time. Higher quality.
And seniors aren't even 5k...

So yep fresh grad and their delusional demands. Other faculty still only 3k to 3.5k

Unregistered 13-01-2021 03:25 PM

Honestly what's go great about Singapore tech pool govtech or smart nation or what.

Only can see the trace together and its a battery drain plus the algorithm Bluetooth is used some guys from some ivy league universities. Not developed solely by Singapore.. Abit like stealing...

Other than that? SingPass?
Bank apps is from banks does it consider as Singapore?

Apart from that? There isn't really much tech other than intrude our loves.
Samsung phone is Korea. Apple is not Singapore.

So while Singapore is pushing the agenda and drive to be a smart nation.

What are the real smart thing? That LSL sons govtech parking app? Also stolen idea from student. And so expensive. And also not popular or making money....

It's basically just a way for the government to siphon out tax payer money out la.
There is no real tech talent in Singapore.

Go look in US, Australia, Russia, even Polish have a game company but that one now got ossie with cyberpunk 2077.

Singapore got tech presence but they also don't make their own game.
It's a fail venture Singapore Tey hard txo be silicon Valley but pale in comparison in their pool of talent and expensive resources

Need China presence like tencent and bytedanxe etc to increase the tech pay. Otherwise tech job in Singapore are lowly paid.