Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary - Page 47 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #461 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
s://j.gifs.com/E8Y3Xm.gif

I am the above user, NUS fresh grad.
I do not own any Android device but you can roughly see from the emulators.

Currently sending full frames over to each other but I know that shouldn't be the way. We should do it by the delta frames instead, that is to say, updating the frames only when there is difference. I did not do it, but I know I can do it to further improve the latency.

I also did not do 5 users concurrently in room so that they can see each other, but it is just a repetition of what I'm doing, just adding more views + identifying which data frames belong to which views. Nothing hard.

I completed this prototype in 1.5 days.

To that guy who got retrenched, I support the other guy (from NUS) who said he can do it, we NUS student have the ability to do it because we have experience in network programming. We know how to do things, we have the aptitude.

So what excuse do you have? It is really that simple you know.

Using the concept of a simple chat room. Instead of sending String messages, you send your webcam image frames. You really can't show anything to your boss?

Serve you right for being retrenched
Hi, do you have any apps published in the PlayStore? If yes, are you interested to join us as a software engineer for Android mobile app?
We are looking to pay 85k package + stocks option + 1-3 discretionary performance bonus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reply With Quote
  #462 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wow, satki NUS fresh grad, you really proved everyone wrong here. NUS Computing fresh grads really good nowadays... must thank the Computing faculty.

you really own the sh1t out of that retrenched guy, he deserved it.
Haha typical fake fresh grad.
That one is jitsi open source code.

You just run its sample code.
As predicted fake fresh grad just know to plagiarise...

I have send this thread to the jitsi developer and also to NUS

Reply With Quote
  #463 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Confirmed its 1 guy impersonating as multiple people commenting on his post.

s://github.com/jitsi

Took you 1.5 days? When I did it in 1 hour for my boss?
He said the same thing to me. I don't want to see demo or #hello world.

I want it to work by last Friday already. Ready to be used by users..

So my dear friend, in case you dunno. All of us use the same world wide Web. The things you cns Google, so can we.

This is why experienced pays more than fresh grad.

Reply With Quote
  #464 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, do you have any apps published in the PlayStore? If yes, are you interested to join us as a software engineer for Android mobile app?
We are looking to pay 85k package + stocks option + 1-3 discretionary performance bonus.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Yeah nus guy offering fake job to your own self ah.
I will report you for stealing open source code and claim you wrote it.

See you in court.


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #465 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haha typical fake fresh grad.
That one is jitsi open source code.

You just run its sample code.
As predicted fake fresh grad just know to plagiarise...

I have send this thread to the jitsi developer and also to NUS
I'm the one who posted that android app gif.
Let me clarify some stuffs to clear up your pea brain shall I?

First, what do you mean by fake fresh grad? I really don't understand that term and what message that term is trying to convey. Can your pea brain maybe enlighten me what it means?

Secondly, please know the difference between plagiarize and using someone's open source library? I did use some open source library for the Server component but it is not jitsi. Check out Netty. (s://netty.io/).

Thirdly, please know that there is a difference between someone who is competence and someone who is not. If I provide you all the resources on each of the small modules, do you know how to fix them up to create something I developed? That is competence. If you spend nights and nights copy-pasting code without modifying it to your use-case, of course it wouldn't work and you have nothing to show your boss. That is incompetence.

Lastly, open your eyes big big pls, does my app looks like it's created from jitsi? If it is, can you replicate the exact one and show me? Or you can't even do it? This kind of thing very easy, 1.5 days can finish without even using Jitsi. Somemore Jitsi is a framework targeted at such use-case right? So show me how competent you are, try to replicant what I did.

You really deserved to get retrenched.
Thx
Reply With Quote
  #466 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Why am I not surprised that NUS graduates plagiarism other peoples work and call it his own..

Sombody need to stomp this.. And reddit it
Reply With Quote

  #467 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah nus guy offering fake job to your own self ah.
I will report you for stealing open source code and claim you wrote it.

See you in court.
Pls report then, I'm clean and did not use Jitsi
Anyway I have included the open source license for Netty in my github project, so no worries. Go ahead.
Reply With Quote
  #468 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, do you have any apps published in the PlayStore? If yes, are you interested to join us as a software engineer for Android mobile app?
We are looking to pay 85k package + stocks option + 1-3 discretionary performance bonus.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi, nope, sorry I do not have any apps published yet. I'll give it a pass
Reply With Quote
  #469 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm the one who posted that android app gif.
Let me clarify some stuffs to clear up your pea brain shall I?

First, what do you mean by fake fresh grad? I really don't understand that term and what message that term is trying to convey. Can your pea brain maybe enlighten me what it means?

Secondly, please know the difference between plagiarize and using someone's open source library? I did use some open source library for the Server component but it is not jitsi. Check out Netty. (s://netty.io/).

Thirdly, please know that there is a difference between someone who is competence and someone who is not. If I provide you all the resources on each of the small modules, do you know how to fix them up to create something I developed? That is competence. If you spend nights and nights copy-pasting code without modifying it to your use-case, of course it wouldn't work and you have nothing to show your boss. That is incompetence.

Lastly, open your eyes big big pls, does my app looks like it's created from jitsi? If it is, can you replicate the exact one and show me? Or you can't even do it? This kind of thing very easy, 1.5 days can finish without even using Jitsi. Somemore Jitsi is a framework targeted at such use-case right? So show me how competent you are, try to replicant what I did.

You really deserved to get retrenched.
Thx
Look back at your misleading post. No mention of open source. Wanna bluff people YOU completed the prototype. You meant to say you USE EXISTING open source and tried to pass it off as your work la.

That's why you want to take gif..

Very easy one. No github code no talk.
This is why code is king.

Got caught haha.
Reply With Quote
  #470 (permalink)  
Old 21-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This trick I seen so many times. Including fresh grad who came to interview show us some demo app.
When we question him by showing the code..
He can't answer some simple question.. Like how to build it.
What this function do etc.

Then when he run out of lies, he finally revealed to us that its a final year project. Done by multiple people. He just worked on a small portion of it..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
computer science, cs degree, job, programming, salary

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career Advice for Comp Sci Grad: GIC or GovTech newbread Income and Jobs 4 09-10-2019 07:31 AM
Career Advice for Comp Sci Grad: Banking or Public sector job? sggirl Income and Jobs 5 02-12-2018 11:53 PM
Looking for routline, SOP job to do for computer Science grad zero_88 Income and Jobs 10 18-09-2016 10:11 AM
NTU Computer Science Fresh Grad looking for advice rorror Income and Jobs 38 07-06-2016 09:10 PM
fesh science grad to other industries dragon Income and Jobs 4 19-02-2014 12:09 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
628 Replies, 325,482 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
763 Replies, 369,837 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,508 Replies, 5,325,517 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,891 Replies, 1,005,830 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,045 Replies, 1,668,800 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,475 Replies, 462,467 Views
CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
203 Replies, 157,135 Views
Htx ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
58 Replies, 7,220 Views
How rich/poor am I compared to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
103 Replies, 91,288 Views
Working Culture in IRAS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
60 Replies, 99,718 Views
GovTech Tech Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
190 Replies, 63,226 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,492 Replies, 2,754,466 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,142 Replies, 633,220 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,322 Replies, 2,802,756 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
440 Replies, 142,340 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
508 Replies, 186,820 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
113 Replies, 71,787 Views
OCBC Bank
2 Replies, 146 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,476 Replies, 687,598 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,296 Replies, 7,865,444 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
192 Replies, 74,139 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,446 Replies, 1,610,293 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
49 Replies, 6,439 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
871 Replies, 267,411 Views
Mizuho Securities
0 Replies, 58 Views
Mizuho Financial Group
0 Replies, 52 Views
Jeppesen
0 Replies, 30 Views
Boeing
0 Replies, 35 Views
Vital Limited
0 Replies, 48 Views
PMO (Prime Minister's Office...
0 Replies, 112 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2