Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary - Page 38 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #371 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Welcome to the working world.
Where promotion is based on years of working experience not actual work.

You have much to learn grasshopper
U promote so many times still earn less than fresh grad. Small brain will forever be small

Reply With Quote
  #372 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
U promote so many times still earn less than fresh grad. Small brain will forever be small
No github code can't see how big is your brain.

Been down this road before.

No github code no talk.

Reply With Quote
  #373 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No github code can't see how big is your brain.

Been down this road before.

No github code no talk.
No github code still earn more than you. Theres a reason why ur wife left u.. hint: its not your small dick

Reply With Quote
  #374 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No github code can't see how big is your brain.

Been down this road before.

No github code no talk.
actually dun need fall for his trick, he asking for github code so that can prove to the boss to get his job back... haha we all know we NUS fresh grad can make it can liao. dun really need to prove to him anything already.
Reply With Quote
  #375 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No github code still earn more than you. Theres a reason why ur wife left u.. hint: its not your small dick
Jokes on you. I'm a female.
Reply With Quote
  #376 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually dun need fall for his trick, he asking for github code so that can prove to the boss to get his job back... haha we all know we NUS fresh grad can make it can liao. dun really need to prove to him anything already.
Yep it's proven fresh grad is all talk no substance.
Been down this road so many times.

No code no talk. I go for tea break first chit chat with colleague will show this thread to her. Laugh about you all low self esteem.
Reply With Quote

  #377 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yep it's proven fresh grad is all talk no substance.
Been down this road so many times.

No code no talk. I go for tea break first chit chat with colleague will show this thread to her. Laugh about you all low self esteem.
Suspect this guy from low ranking uni or not even uni grad... jin xiasuay, till now still havent show proof he from prestigious uni


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #378 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Suspect this guy from low ranking uni or not even uni grad... jin xiasuay, till now still havent show proof he from prestigious uni
I always wonder who takes up all those random 3-4k salary swe jobs.. even the worst nus grads can easily secure 5k+ new grad offers.. He really damn sad.
Reply With Quote
  #379 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I always wonder who takes up all those random 3-4k salary swe jobs.. even the worst nus grads can easily secure 5k+ new grad offers.. He really damn sad.
3k i still dk who la, but 4k~ have, my friends from NTU comp sci lor, but second lower class so I think can get 4k and above quite high for them liao
Reply With Quote
  #380 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 04:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
3k i still dk who la, but 4k~ have, my friends from NTU comp sci lor, but second lower class so I think can get 4k and above quite high for them liao
I mean those 3-4k roles for experienced swes
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
computer science, cs degree, job, programming, salary

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career Advice for Comp Sci Grad: GIC or GovTech newbread Income and Jobs 4 09-10-2019 07:31 AM
Career Advice for Comp Sci Grad: Banking or Public sector job? sggirl Income and Jobs 5 02-12-2018 11:53 PM
Looking for routline, SOP job to do for computer Science grad zero_88 Income and Jobs 10 18-09-2016 10:11 AM
NTU Computer Science Fresh Grad looking for advice rorror Income and Jobs 38 07-06-2016 09:10 PM
fesh science grad to other industries dragon Income and Jobs 4 19-02-2014 12:09 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 4,137 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,988 Replies, 899,172 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,418 Replies, 654,985 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,436 Replies, 6,721,154 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,601 Replies, 9,243,989 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
242 Replies, 265,780 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,084 Replies, 2,004,528 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,211 Replies, 925,927 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,039 Replies, 673,602 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
960 Replies, 602,199 Views
GovTech Tech Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
341 Replies, 120,762 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,816 Replies, 3,667,396 Views
Polytechnic lecturer salary range ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 82,520 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,698 Replies, 2,617,029 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,261 Replies, 1,055,567 Views
SIA AO grades ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
90 Replies, 33,780 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
503 Replies, 261,811 Views
crypto trading tech roles
9 Replies, 2,046 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,400 Replies, 2,401,466 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,193 Replies, 548,843 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,359 Replies, 293,752 Views
HDB (under MND) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
486 Replies, 447,269 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,650 Replies, 3,194,583 Views
Working Culture in IRAS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
66 Replies, 117,360 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
138 Replies, 139,092 Views
DBS BANK Interview replies ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
433 Replies, 334,397 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,272 Replies, 924,497 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
994 Replies, 219,152 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
345 Replies, 239,358 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
525 Replies, 190,144 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2