Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary - Page 35 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #341 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 08:31 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If u are willing to pay, i will provide BTC wallet address.

But looks like u no money pay
Just do and share in github. Trust me it can help your career growth
Its a very simple task what.

Just think about it.
You pay school... To give you assignment to be graded upon.
Same thing here. You pay me to assign you a challenge for you to submit code to be graded on.

I don't see you asking nus to pay you for taking their exam.
If you can't do. Means you're just all talk. Just like all the tech talent la.

All talk big. But no substance.

Reply With Quote
  #342 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 08:36 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi guys, as a fellow comp science fresh grad myself. I suggest we take the freelance route. Let's make our own tech and become giants ourselves.

We can do this. Big dreams don't come from working under someone else.
We work for ourselves!
Woo hoooo

Reply With Quote
  #343 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 08:39 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just do and share in github. Trust me it can help your career growth
Its a very simple task what.

Just think about it.
You pay school... To give you assignment to be graded upon.
Same thing here. You pay me to assign you a challenge for you to submit code to be graded on.

I don't see you asking nus to pay you for taking their exam.
If you can't do. Means you're just all talk. Just like all the tech talent la.

All talk big. But no substance.
But now different liao. Working world who will work for free? I do this can help me go into Remasek Holdings anot? Since you some big shot from there.

But im being serious leh lmao, u willing to pay, i willing to do

Reply With Quote
  #344 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 08:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys, as a fellow comp science fresh grad myself. I suggest we take the freelance route. Let's make our own tech and become giants ourselves.

We can do this. Big dreams don't come from working under someone else.
We work for ourselves!
Woo hoooo
Dun do freelance, cant earn much one. Go see post #298, got big shot from Temasek Holdings in this thread. Maybe can ask him hire u


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #345 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 08:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's not for me lo dude. Github is the LinkedIn for software developers.
Real developers share their code there as proof of their written code.
So potential hire can review and see and tell with a glance is this code written like spaghetti by fresh grad or by an expert with clear software clean code architectural best practices.

You mean you don't know?
Ofc la. Ppl like you obviously just rely on resume like "design the system for xxx"
Ywah show the code design then.

Show.
Dont tell.

Then show any code that you have written in the past month lo.
Oh wait you didn't write any code. Cause you're not a software developer. You're a fake office.

Wanna demand high pay. Ask for reward. Show skills.
No github code no talk
You sound very experienced, so wheres your linkedin or github? Just like basic human courtesy, dun need me to teach one right? If wan other ppl business namecard, u should hand out urs first right? So wheres urs?
Reply With Quote
  #346 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 09:03 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You sound very experienced, so wheres your linkedin or github? Just like basic human courtesy, dun need me to teach one right? If wan other ppl business namecard, u should hand out urs first right? So wheres urs?
You all never read the earlier post. He kena retrenched cause can't deliver the module. All the fresh grad troll forum bash him say its easy. So he challenge them to do it if so easy.

Got a few say will do and take prove video etc. End up they just talk big waste time take 10k bank statement fake gif.

At the end of the day the one who got retrenched and fresh grad are similar.
All just talk.
Reply With Quote

  #347 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 09:06 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You sound very experienced, so wheres your linkedin or github? Just like basic human courtesy, dun need me to teach one right? If wan other ppl business namecard, u should hand out urs first right? So wheres urs?
what logic is this fresh grad demands 10k per month pay.
So must see the fresh grad prowess.

Its not the senior who is interviewing for a job.
Senior already happy with their high pay without needing to code.

Conclusion is fresh grad all lack proven skills. Just big talk about median bla bla. Prof dunno who say bla bla. Catch up with time bla bla.
Reply With Quote
  #348 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You all never read the earlier post. He kena retrenched cause can't deliver the module. All the fresh grad troll forum bash him say its easy. So he challenge them to do it if so easy.

Got a few say will do and take prove video etc. End up they just talk big waste time take 10k bank statement fake gif.

At the end of the day the one who got retrenched and fresh grad are similar.
All just talk.
You never read earlier posts, he say he assistant director or some big shot from Temasek holdings wor...

See post #298
Reply With Quote
  #349 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what logic is this fresh grad demands 10k per month pay.
So must see the fresh grad prowess.

Its not the senior who is interviewing for a job.
Senior already happy with their high pay without needing to code.

Conclusion is fresh grad all lack proven skills. Just big talk about median bla bla. Prof dunno who say bla bla. Catch up with time bla bla.
Where is ur linkedin or github???
Reply With Quote
  #350 (permalink)  
Old 19-01-2021, 09:10 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where is ur linkedin or github???
Mark Zuckerberg don't have LinkedIn.
Only people who need job have LinkedIn.

People with job don't use LinkedIn.
People who don't code don't use github.

The poster is neither looking for job or coding.
But all this fresh grad is...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
computer science, cs degree, job, programming, salary

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career Advice for Comp Sci Grad: GIC or GovTech newbread Income and Jobs 4 09-10-2019 07:31 AM
Career Advice for Comp Sci Grad: Banking or Public sector job? sggirl Income and Jobs 5 02-12-2018 11:53 PM
Looking for routline, SOP job to do for computer Science grad zero_88 Income and Jobs 10 18-09-2016 10:11 AM
NTU Computer Science Fresh Grad looking for advice rorror Income and Jobs 38 07-06-2016 09:10 PM
fesh science grad to other industries dragon Income and Jobs 4 19-02-2014 12:09 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,131 Replies, 6,430,577 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,190 Replies, 2,401,737 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,139 Replies, 564,123 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
455 Replies, 240,370 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
430 Replies, 160,077 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,601 Replies, 2,022,232 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,791 Replies, 844,790 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,970 Replies, 1,920,312 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,217 Replies, 8,903,573 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,128 Replies, 253,192 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,755 Replies, 956,085 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
501 Replies, 140,576 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,060 Replies, 2,930,492 Views
Official 2022 Retrechment thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
76 Replies, 7,689 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,613 Replies, 3,093,193 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,616 Replies, 3,495,838 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
230 Replies, 251,588 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
957 Replies, 630,024 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,133 Replies, 297,006 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,172 Replies, 853,375 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,300 Replies, 707,548 Views
ByteDance / TikTok ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 3,864 Views
2022 Full time/Summer internship... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 2,311 Views
Open Government Products (under...
9 Replies, 966 Views
Want to Save More Money? Our Free...
6 Replies, 8,489 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,379 Replies, 2,296,623 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
331 Replies, 222,626 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 131,064 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,155 Replies, 517,637 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,279 Replies, 1,496,684 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2