Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Python programmer skillz and pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13213-python-programmer-skillz-pay.html)

juztcurious 23-11-2020 11:07 AM

Python programmer skillz and pay

Hi guys,

Is the knowledge of Python programming language useful and does it pay well (whether as a freelance programmer or as a hired full-time programmer)?

Thanks.

Unregistered 23-11-2020 04:47 PM

TBF everyone can do python, the knowledge is useful but it is what you can do with it that determines if they will pay you well :)

Unregistered 23-11-2020 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149732)
TBF everyone can do python, the knowledge is useful but it is what you can do with it that determines if they will pay you well :)

Agree with that. Primary school kids nowadays can code in python. But what really get you the Job using python are things like API development, web development using
Flask/Django, tensorflow etc.

Unregistered 24-11-2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juztcurious (Post 149716)
Hi guys,

Is the knowledge of Python programming language useful and does it pay well (whether as a freelance programmer or as a hired full-time programmer)?

Thanks.

Yeah primary school kids also know Python nowadays, nothing special.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:53 PM

help

I know many programming languages, but the truth is it is better to know those of our own hand in my case I took studies of them and React Native and Ionic s://.aivanet.com/2020/10/react-native-vs-ionic-comparison/ that allowed me to achieve a greater goal in my career of programming mobile applications, they are truly one of those services that you should use to improve.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:54 PM

I know many programming languages, but the truth is it is better to know those of our own hand in my case I took studies of them and React Native and Ionic
s://.aivanet.com/2020/10/react-native-vs-ionic-comparison/ that allowed me to achieve a greater goal in my career of programming mobile applications, they are truly one of those services that you should use to improve.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:54 PM

I know many programming languages, but the truth is it is better to know those of our own hand in my case I took studies of them and React Native and Ionic s://.aivanet.com/2020/10/react-native-vs-ionic-comparison/ that allowed me to achieve a greater goal in my career of programming mobile applications, they are truly one of those services that you should use to improve.

Unregistered 13-04-2021 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juztcurious (Post 149716)
Hi guys,

Thanks.

no one hires python programmer, but companies hire data scientist, machine learning engineers who program solution in python. so learn data science, machine learning, with python as the means not the goal.

Unregistered 13-04-2021 12:59 PM

As a programmer in today's age you need to be able to pickup up a plethora of skills.
Fast.

Thanks to the complex world we live in

Unregistered 13-04-2021 04:48 PM

An experienced python programmer can look forward to earning 2.4k to 2.8k per month, not bad.