Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much does influencers make these days? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13186-how-much-does-influencers-make-these-days.html)

juztcurious 11-11-2020 04:50 PM

How much does influencers make these days?

Since we are on the topic of Income & Jobs, I was wondering how much do the popular influencers (eg. mongabong, xinlinnn, sophiewillocq, xiaxue) make per month (earnings from various channels like youtube, instagram, tiktok, company endorsements)?

Does anyone know?

And is being an influencer a sustainable job?

Unregistered 21-01-2021 06:27 PM

Dunno man

But I am recent graduate of SIM UOL (distance learning edition, LSE Clementi branch). Proud Pathlight alumnus.

I am drawing a starting salary of 4k+ (no specifics necessary).

Hope that helps :)

Unregistered 21-01-2021 06:48 PM

If you are wondering why this guy is mad ^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154783)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

He too ugly also so influencer is out of the question. Maybe SIM forum moderator got chance since he’s obsessed.

#moggedbySIM

Unregistered 22-01-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154821)
If you are wondering why this guy is mad ^

He too ugly also so influencer is out of the question. Maybe SIM forum moderator got chance since he’s obsessed.

#moggedbySIM

Lol. woof woof :D

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 22-01-2021 02:32 PM

i think many influencers are just faking it. the top ones do drive sales , the rest are just faking it.

Unregistered 22-01-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154943)
i think many influencers are just faking it. the top ones do drive sales , the rest are just faking it.

That applies to every job. Most people are faking it.

Hey look my colleagues are taking busy walking in and out in and out.

DRob 01-02-2021 08:37 AM

If you are an influencer, you do not have any boundaries. You can earn as much as you want. But firstly, you have to develop your personal brand. You should know how to how to buy Instagram followers and what to do with them. You should also know how to make people make decisions you want them to make.

Unregistered 01-02-2021 02:51 PM

Only losers buy Instagram followers.

Real influenza buy thousands of handphones and thousands of sim cards to create followers.

Unregistered 02-02-2021 09:48 PM

SIT graduate here. Drawing 4500 upon graduation.
#SITmatters

Unregistered 14-02-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juztcurious (Post 148977)
Since we are on the topic of Income & Jobs, I was wondering how much do the popular influencers (eg. mongabong, xinlinnn, sophiewillocq, xiaxue) make per month (earnings from various channels like , instagram, tiktok, company endorsements)?

Does anyone know?

And is being an influencer a sustainable job?

influencers are advertisers; significant portion of newspaper and tv advert revenue stolen by them;

in the US those with tens of millions of followers are also millionaires