Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 16-01-2022 12:40 AM

Anyone progressed pass the online interview stage for graduate programme? (not trainee one)

Heard from interns that they did not have headcount for GWM anymore but still see the graduate posting there. Probably for "show" only that ubs is still hiring...

Unregistered 13-03-2022 05:02 PM

UBS Supertrainee
 
Anyone know much about UBS Super Trainee? How's the experience , what would you be doing most of the time in Wealth management or GM super trainee program ? is it more admin or ?

Unregistered 13-03-2022 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207886)
Anyone know much about UBS Super Trainee? How's the experience , what would you be doing most of the time in Wealth management or GM super trainee program ? is it more admin or ?

What is the pay?

Unregistered 13-03-2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207888)
What is the pay?

$2.5k 10chars

Unregistered 13-03-2022 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207902)
$2.5k 10chars

Lol. Paying less than their interns. Speaking of which, my time interning at UBS was a complete waste of my time. Unbelievable they can throw a uni student into some garbage dept.

Advice you to seek out other opportunities and keep this as last resort.

beldun 25-03-2022 07:47 PM

anyone received human interview after finishing video interview?

Unregistered 16-04-2022 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beldun (Post 210334)
anyone received human interview after finishing video interview?

Yes, one of my peers just got a job offer after finishing the interview process.

I have just finished my F2F interview as well.

Unregistered 17-04-2022 03:08 PM

did u get 2 f2f interviews instead of 1? is 2 normal? And how was the interview? What did they ask? Was it all fit questions?

Unregistered 19-04-2022 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214291)
did u get 2 f2f interviews instead of 1? is 2 normal? And how was the interview? What did they ask? Was it all fit questions?

2nd one is with HR. Standard usual qns and to give u a verbal offer.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214140)
Yes, one of my peers just got a job offer after finishing the interview process.

I have just finished my F2F interview as well.

congrats!! which business division did your friend got into?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2