Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 13-09-2021 10:57 PM

Got through to the next round of GTP 2022. But I withdrew my offer. I prefer the SUPER program.

Unregistered 14-09-2021 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182981)
Got through to the next round of GTP 2022. But I withdrew my offer. I prefer the SUPER program.

Same, super program gives better exposure

Unregistered 20-09-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182961)
nope not yet. but im not sure if my role requires the automated video interview :O they mentioned only several roles would require that :)

Which role did you apply for?

Unregistered 28-09-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183670)
Which role did you apply for?

does anyone know how long will they get back after taking the automated video interview then?

Unregistered 02-10-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184541)
does anyone know how long will they get back after taking the automated video interview then?

There is a 2022 batch?

Unregistered 04-11-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185020)
There is a 2022 batch?

Eh lai. Who say private Uni only can get into SUPER, can't get FT one?
s://.linkedin.com/posts/yeo-guang-jin-723b60aa_ubs-1foottips-banking-activity-6861966255952420864-udrs

Unregistered 04-11-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189128)
Eh lai. Who say private Uni only can get into SUPER, can't get FT one?
s://.linkedin.com/posts/yeo-guang-jin-723b60aa_ubs-1foottips-banking-activity-6861966255952420864-udrs

Which dept she in?

This bank has many private unis in the back office.

Unregistered 06-11-2021 11:08 PM

Has anyone here gone for the Superday for GTP 2022?

Unregistered 09-11-2021 07:35 PM

How is the learning experience in UBS Super program? Is it really just admin tasks as others have mentioned here?

Unregistered 09-11-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189137)
Which dept she in?

This bank has many private unis in the back office.

corporate actions, easy to find her google UBS analyst singapore UOL

also really bad podcast platform tbh


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2