UBS Financial Services Industry Academy - Page 48 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




UBS Financial Services Industry Academy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #471 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bro, what argument? they just want to be 2.5k investment bankers dont need waste time disturb them. if u want stop siam-ing ur brutally honest qns u slowly wait lo
Im not your bro, don’t even try to get close with me. Talk to me only if you’re UBS FT employee

Reply With Quote
  #472 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thats a huge assumption from a person putting "Investment Banking or Global Wealth Management" as their title or division. You're an overly sensitive chap if you're getting butthurt by it lool. I mean, if you take your narrow vision and put it somewhere you'll see people putting "xx company IB interview round xx" into their linkedin experience as well does that make them Investment bankers as well??? or are you just whining here because you got rejected by SGUTs
You just did a fantastic job describing urself. cmon trainee, you are better than this. why need to camp here 247? just work on urself. & for whats its worth, yes, those people who put “xx company IB interview round xx” are just as cringe-worthy as u. at least they didnt fake their titles tho. fyi, i did not get rejected by SGUTs bcus i did not apply had three gp offers before grad nia hehehe

Reply With Quote
  #473 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You just did a fantastic job describing urself. cmon trainee, you are better than this. why need to camp here 247? just work on urself. & for whats its worth, yes, those people who put “xx company IB interview round xx” are just as cringe-worthy as u. at least they didnt fake their titles tho. fyi, i did not get rejected by SGUTs bcus i did not apply had three gp offers before grad nia hehehe
??? You received 3 gp offers with this command level of English? I try my very best to believe you

Reply With Quote
  #474 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
??? You received 3 gp offers with this command level of English? I try my very best to believe you
fk me, u don’t believe? gg liao lor, how can I carry on with life knowing that a sgut don’t believe me?

cute sia u hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #475 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You don’t have to work in UBS or any bank to find people who inflate their LinkedIn credentials distasteful. Same goes for folks who claim that they graduated from University of (insert some UK/Aus place) without indicating that it was under an external, distance-learning programme. Technically speaking not wrong, just distasteful. Trust me, people don’t have to be in the industry to tell. And they don’t owe it to you to identify themselves before they can laugh at you. They just do it.

Before you ask, no I don’t work for UBS. I don’t even work in AnY BAnk. Just wanted to put it out here because I’m experiencing some 2nd hand embarrassment here reading through some of the posts defending such behaviour in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #476 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fk me, u don’t believe? gg liao lor, how can I carry on with life knowing that a sgut don’t believe me?

cute sia u hahaha
Not a sgut here but you are no different from the sgut trying to inflate their titles. You can always choose not to carry on with life
Reply With Quote

  #477 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im not your bro, don’t even try to get close with me. Talk to me only if you’re UBS FT employee
You: Talk to me only if you are UBS FT employee

Also You: “Investment Banking” / “Global Wealth Management” LinkedIn Hero furiously spam replying to protect his 2k dignity rofl

Ya la ya la, everyone is salty over your prestigious SGUnited traineeship. All want to network with you. Have some shame la, for the love of god LOL
Reply With Quote
  #478 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not a sgut here but you are no different from the sgut trying to inflate their titles. You can always choose not to carry on with life
You are clearly the SGUT LOL
Reply With Quote
  #479 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You don’t have to work in UBS or any bank to find people who inflate their LinkedIn credentials distasteful. Same goes for folks who claim that they graduated from University of (insert some UK/Aus place) without indicating that it was under an external, distance-learning programme. Technically speaking not wrong, just distasteful. Trust me, people don’t have to be in the industry to tell. And they don’t owe it to you to identify themselves before they can laugh at you. They just do it.

Before you ask, no I don’t work for UBS. I don’t even work in AnY BAnk. Just wanted to put it out here because I’m experiencing some 2nd hand embarrassment here reading through some of the posts defending such behaviour in this thread.
Which post here defended the behaviour of trainees who inflated their LinkedIn credentials??
Reply With Quote
  #480 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which post here defended the behaviour of trainees who inflated their LinkedIn credentials??
Exactly. Most of the posts are directed at the”real IB/GWM UBS employees”, telling them to stop whining and inform the inflated SGUT directly. Please show us the “posts that defended the SGUT behaviour”
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Financial Planning Services custnumber Marketplace and Find Work 0 03-04-2015 04:04 PM
It's here! [email protected] 2014 - Financial & Accounting Services [email protected] Marketplace and Find Work 0 16-01-2014 09:57 PM
It's here! [email protected] 2014 - Financial & Accounting Services [email protected] General Discussions 0 16-01-2014 09:52 PM
Career Expo 2014 - Financial & Accounting Services [email protected] General Discussions 0 04-01-2014 05:55 PM
Financial Services Pay Highest Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 21-11-2007 11:08 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
485 Replies, 290,331 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,466 Replies, 1,405,241 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 39,387 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,406 Replies, 4,850,577 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,076 Replies, 2,585,105 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,960 Replies, 1,817,429 Views
New Job Offer that only match... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 4,976 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,748 Replies, 7,504,267 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
518 Replies, 348,917 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,126 Replies, 1,332,985 Views
Can share your your car... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
39 Replies, 15,169 Views
Facility Engineer ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 7,798 Views
Career options for a fresh...
6 Replies, 849 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
524 Replies, 298,563 Views
Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
71 Replies, 11,418 Views
Shell Graduate program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
160 Replies, 146,400 Views
FD Technologies
0 Replies, 40 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,211 Replies, 2,602,137 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,071 Replies, 569,619 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,884 Replies, 631,046 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,944 Replies, 1,467,219 Views
How is HTX Associate Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
36 Replies, 10,063 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,791 Replies, 4,424,032 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,122 Replies, 275,670 Views
How rich/poor am I compared to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
89 Replies, 73,565 Views
Fresh grad programmer earning... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 15,175 Views
Working at Changi Business Park ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 7,421 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 224,357 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2