Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179053)
Why do I feel that you are the one taking it seriously though. Serious to an extent that I offered you a solution but you chose not to take up. Fine by me if you chose to remain a hypocrite but you continued to whine like a baby. This a no go

ok mr ib/wm wannabe, rofl

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179052)
such logic much wow. didn’t know ubs super trainees were taught to use “IN” like that by the academy lmao

I didn’t know you are trained to be an English teacher too lmao

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179037)
Can expose more? Im enjoying this drama

I also want to know more. 2500 traineeship so bu yao lian.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179040)
it’s about keeping your mouth shut when you have nothing nice to say publicly.

Are you even reading what you are typing before sending it out? this contradicts your entire egomaniac-like behaviour in the last 5 pages of this thread.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179075)
Are you even reading what you are typing before sending it out? this contradicts your entire egomaniac-like behaviour in the last 5 pages of this thread.

Did you honestly just spend the past few hours nitpicking? Do you even know who is laughing at you? An individual from UBS? An entire desk at UBS perhaps? My point exactly.

Stick to shameless titles on linkedin. Or worry about growing your 2.5k pay check in the financial markets instead.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179076)
Did you honestly just spend the past few hours nitpicking? Do you even know who is laughing at you? An individual from UBS? An entire desk at UBS perhaps? My point exactly.

Stick to shameless titles on linkedin. Or worry about growing your 2.5k pay check in the financial markets instead.

Do you even know who is laughing at you? Me? Yourself? Every single one who read this forum perhaps? Exactly. Worry about your true nature getting exposed in front of your colleagues maybe

Unregistered 02-08-2021 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179075)

??? the ones who are acting like egomaniacs are shameless super trainees stepping ib/wm like yourself. just ew.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179080)
??? the ones who are acting like egomaniacs are shameless super trainees stepping ib/wm like yourself. just ew.

Its sad that to see how a ReAL ib/wm like yourself has so much free time to go around policing what other people have as their titles. Here's a suggestion, why not drop them a friendly message to let them know how you feel about their title? Or does your sUpErIoR tItLe prevent you from doing so?

Unregistered 02-08-2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179076)

i feel that somewhere somehow someone must have hurt you real bad to make you feel like you need to be defined by the amount of money you make.. honestly hope you feel better knowing that you are doing what you do rn

Unregistered 02-08-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179079)
Do you even know who is laughing at you? Me? Yourself? Every single one who read this forum perhaps? Exactly. Worry about your true nature getting exposed in front of your colleagues maybe

By colleagues you mean HR and SUPER trainees? The rest of us honestly cba with you. Do yourself a favour and read the anecdotes written here by your seniors. The only one hurt is you. Frankly, I expect more from a few hours of nitpicking.