Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179037)
Can expose more? Im enjoying this drama

highly doubt these ib/wm wannabes wish to be shamed further. the very fact that they have to step FO goes to show that they understand how difficult/prestigious it is. earn it, donít fake it. tks.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179038)
The perfect example of a two-faced snake in workforce. Act friendly in-front of others and stabbing others in the back. Hopefully one day youíll get stabbed too hahaha

??? please tell me you are smart enough to know that this isnít back stabbing. itís about keeping your mouth shut when you have nothing nice to say publicly. i, for one, never fail to show my disdain to ubs super trainees who have to step FO when they reach out for coffee chats. SGUT means SGUT, just accept it and work ur way up.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179040)
??? please tell me you are smart enough to know that this isnít back stabbing. itís about keeping your mouth shut when you have nothing nice to say publicly. i, for one, never fail to show my disdain to ubs super trainees who have to step FO when they reach out for coffee chats. SGUT means SGUT, just accept it and work ur way up.

Really simple, tell them directly? Raise the issue to the HR and management? You do understand that batches of trainees will enter constantly, donít you? Are you going to whine every time some trainees from a new batch ďstep FOĒ in their linkedin? Please tell me you are smart enough to understand this simple logic

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179042)
Really simple, tell them directly? Raise the issue to the HR and management? You do understand that batches of trainees will enter constantly, donít you? Are you going to whine every time some trainees from a new batch ďstep FOĒ in their linkedin? Please tell me you are smart enough to understand this simple logic

which part of being politically correct and the fact that i canít be seen as anti-super do you not understand? for those who wish to learn the hard truth - just look up the linkedin profiles & browse a few pages back for anecdotes by previous super trainees. as for you, if you wish to draw a pay higher than 2.5k, stop being so shameless for the love of god.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179034)
faster eh mr ib/wm wannabe - so is ďINĒ a new division for UBS SGUT? LOL

still waiting btw, since you like to cherry pick on someone elseís typo.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179044)
which part of being politically correct and the fact that i canít be seen as anti-super do you not understand? for those who wish to learn the hard truth - just look up the linkedin profiles & browse a few pages back for anecdotes by previous super trainees. as for you, if you wish to draw a pay higher than 2.5k, stop being so shameless for the love of god.

So you came to this forum and whine? How mature are you? Take off your smiling mask and be true to yourself

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179047)
So you came to this forum and whine? How mature are you? Take off your smiling mask and be true to yourself

not to whine, more of echoing the sentiments of others (with proof to boot).

try not to take this forum too seriously, ppl are mostly trolling and laughing at cringey and/or pathetic people (much like you and some of ur batch mates).

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179046)
still waiting btw, since you like to cherry pick on someone elseís typo.

Definition of IN- expressing the situation of something that is or appears to be enclosed or surrounded by something else.

Search the damn dictionary you lazy bum

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:43 PM

such logic much wow. didnít know ubs super trainees were taught to use ďINĒ like that by the academy lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179015)
Whats ďAgeeeĒ? 10k earner canít even spell correctly omg. show us the linkedin of trainees putting IN/GWM please? Or even please use your real profile and provide feedback to the HR? Why are you scared to use your real profile and tell your HR? Act like a meek obedient cat in your office but turn into a tiger on salary forum?


Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179049)
not to whine, more of echoing the sentiments of others (with proof to boot).

try not to take this forum too seriously, ppl are mostly trolling and laughing at cringey and/or pathetic people (much like you and some of ur batch mates).

Why do I feel that you are the one taking it seriously though. Serious to an extent that I offered you a solution but you chose not to take up. Fine by me if you chose to remain a hypocrite but you continued to whine like a baby. This a no go


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2