Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 01-09-2020 04:56 PM

Anyone accepted global markets? :)

Unregistered 01-09-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144838)
Anyone accepted global markets? :)

Who are you reporting to?

Unregistered 01-09-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144834)
Mine with ED Poh, do u know which team u belong to?

The offer letter state which team I am reporting to. But this ED is not the person that interviewed me tho.

Unregistered 02-09-2020 06:37 PM

actually the info on the programme is still very vague. what types of trg we going receive, is the 3-2days programme going to be constant for every of the 52 weeks.

they ought to provide us with more info.

Unregistered 02-09-2020 07:55 PM

Anyone heard back after accepting offer?

Unregistered 04-09-2020 01:14 PM

Accepted last week but no follow up from HR too.. only the background checking agency

Unregistered 04-09-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144979)
Accepted last week but no follow up from HR too.. only the background checking agency

What did background check agency said?

Unregistered 04-09-2020 02:11 PM

Hi i interview for (GWM - markets) but my offer letter only mentioned GWM division. Is it counted as ops or markets?

Unregistered 04-09-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144982)
Hi i interview for (GWM - markets) but my offer letter only mentioned GWM division. Is it counted as ops or markets?

We are in the same division! Who are you reporting to?

Unregistered 04-09-2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144981)
What did background check agency said?


Not much, just some clarifications

Unregistered 04-09-2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144985)
We are in the same division! Who are you reporting to?

Hi! Is our role ops or nah? Iím reporting to ED Chua

Unregistered 05-09-2020 12:36 AM

Quite sad for you guys... In a normal market condition, ubs would pay above 3k for ops and close to 9k for front office.

Unregistered 05-09-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145010)
Hi! Is our role ops or nah? Iím reporting to ED Chua

I never interview for ops tho. I'm reporting to ED Chun

Unregistered 05-09-2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145058)
I never interview for ops tho. I'm reporting to ED Chun

Yup same! But during the interview ED Chua mentioned that markets has a big department and he mentions that heís doing something like back end?? So iím not so sure too...

Unregistered 05-09-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145062)
Yup same! But during the interview ED Chua mentioned that markets has a big department and he mentions that heís doing something like back end?? So iím not so sure too...

ED chun is ops...

Unregistered 06-09-2020 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145062)
Yup same! But during the interview ED Chua mentioned that markets has a big department and he mentions that heís doing something like back end?? So iím not so sure too...

I never interview with this ED Chun tho. I interviewed with Peter Yang instead.

Unregistered 06-09-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145068)
I never interview with this ED Chun tho. I interviewed with Peter Yang instead.

Is he ops?

Unregistered 06-09-2020 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145069)
Is he ops?

I don't think so. Peter Yang wanted me to work with RMs dealing with customers in Greater China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. But I end up reporting to ED Chun? So I am confused haha.

Unregistered 06-09-2020 02:14 PM

Are they taking in candidates with prior banking experience or theyíre open to give everyone a chance as long as you perform in the interview

Unregistered 06-09-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145070)
I don't think so. Peter Yang wanted me to work with RMs dealing with customers in Greater China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. But I end up reporting to ED Chun? So I am confused haha.

Hahaha exactly... this whole programme is so misleading from the start :(

Unregistered 06-09-2020 06:58 PM

We can create a group on telegram or WhatsApp for all incoming trainees!

Unregistered 07-09-2020 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145107)
We can create a group on telegram or WhatsApp for all incoming trainees!

That's a great idea.

Unregistered 07-09-2020 08:27 PM

testt

10char

Unregistered 07-09-2020 08:35 PM

D5wzhh16K-E3_l470BOqKw


only for those in the programme

spam13 07-09-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145167)
D5wzhh16K-E3_l470BOqKw


only for those in the programme


https://t.me/joinchat/D5wzhh16K-E3_l470BOqKw

Unregistered 10-09-2020 09:39 PM

Anyone didnít pass the background check?

Unregistered 10-09-2020 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145304)
Anyone didnít pass the background check?

Not sure yet. Is there a confirmation once you passed/failed?

Unregistered 16-09-2020 01:34 AM

any got rejected from this programme? or is it easy to enter

Unregistered 28-09-2020 03:37 PM

To those offered:

What schools are yall from and do you mind sharing your course in uni? :)

Unregistered 10-10-2020 12:38 AM

IB(GM) and IBD GTP is around 10k. GWM GTP is 7-10. the rest is 5.

Unregistered 10-10-2020 12:44 PM

For those who have started the program how isit? Are you balancing well with the work-study commitment?

Unregistered 11-10-2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147081)
IB(GM) and IBD GTP is around 10k. GWM GTP is 7-10. the rest is 5.

7-10? Whatís the differentiating factor?

Unregistered 22-10-2020 06:22 PM

Anyone applied GTP this year? Howís the salary, anyone offered?

Unregistered 01-01-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147081)
IB(GM) and IBD GTP is around 10k. GWM GTP is 7-10. the rest is 5.

Wealth Management Salary got boosted to ~9k/month from 2017 batch of GTP to align themselves with the US banks as they undertake a role that could see them be RM in 2 years. Higher than across the street. But bonus component 1-2 mths only.

langdonuin77 06-01-2021 09:28 PM

Hey, where can I join you? I'd like to work on my financial education. You know I understood that you need to know how to manage your money in order to have more. I know some people who won the lottery a lot of money and how they didn't have enough knowledge to invest this money, they lost them lol. So I don't wanna be in their place. I even found a site that can help me with a personalized financial wellness program that will help me to manage all the things that I'll need to do with my colleagues. I really work hard on opening a business. So please share how can I join you!

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:06 PM

Super Trainee 2021
 
Hello! Anyone applying for the traineeship this year? And for those currently inside, whats the chance of converting into FT at UBS? Thanks!

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:07 PM

Also, is the salary still at 2.5k?

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157225)
Also, is the salary still at 2.5k?

Yes. Did you expect an increase?

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157224)
Hello! Anyone applying for the traineeship this year? And for those currently inside, whats the chance of converting into FT at UBS? Thanks!

Kosong, you are just there to be cheap labour

Unregistered 27-02-2021 05:58 PM

Means easy to get in? Is this part of SGUnited?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2