UBS Financial Services Industry Academy - Page 37 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




UBS Financial Services Industry Academy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #361 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What's this competitive salary?
$9,500 excluding bonus

Reply With Quote
  #362 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
$9,500 excluding bonus
Ha, just caught you out. UBS has raised their IB analyst pool worldwide a while ago.

A SGUT trainee will always be a SGUT trainee. There is a reason why UBS still conducts their GTP program every year. Think about it, won't it benefit UBS to pay 2.5k for SGUT trainees instead of paying proper full-time salaries to their GTP graduates? UBS clearly sees that the people applying for SGUT as lacking and that is why they continued on with their GTP program.

When you pay peanuts, you're just gonna get monkeys. Glad UBS sees the same.

Reply With Quote
  #363 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 12:10 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ha, just caught you out. UBS has raised their IB analyst pool worldwide a while ago.

A SGUT trainee will always be a SGUT trainee. There is a reason why UBS still conducts their GTP program every year. Think about it, won't it benefit UBS to pay 2.5k for SGUT trainees instead of paying proper full-time salaries to their GTP graduates? UBS clearly sees that the people applying for SGUT as lacking and that is why they continued on with their GTP program.

When you pay peanuts, you're just gonna get monkeys. Glad UBS sees the same.

Okay can, it's your choice to be delusional. Believe it or not this is fact. Just proving to us that you are salty

Reply With Quote
  #364 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay can, it's your choice to be delusional. Believe it or not this is fact. Just proving to us that you are salty
Throwing back at you, it's your choice to be delusional. Who's us? Who are you representing? SGUT trainees?

Talking about proof, where's your proof? I can tell everyone else a sure-fire way to spot if any SGUT trainees made it to the GTP program - just go on Linkedin and do a search. You can be sure that any SGUT trainees would be very eager to share that on their profile given how they have misappropriated and misled others by ommiting the "SGUT" label on their profiles.
Reply With Quote
  #365 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 01:29 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Throwing back at you, it's your choice to be delusional. Who's us? Who are you representing? SGUT trainees?

Talking about proof, where's your proof? I can tell everyone else a sure-fire way to spot if any SGUT trainees made it to the GTP program - just go on Linkedin and do a search. You can be sure that any SGUT trainees would be very eager to share that on their profile given how they have misappropriated and misled others by ommiting the "SGUT" label on their profiles.
don’t bother la. sgut trainee 1 year later get into ib 9.5k not believable meh? they better than most fch in local uni + ivy league you dk ah? 😂

sarcasm aside, pls remove those cringey titles and put SGUT or SUPER. don’t step one wealth mgmt or ib. tks.
Reply With Quote
  #366 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 08:19 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

UBS' HR should really be clamping down on these underhand practices by SGUT trainees. GTP graduates gets lumped in with these trainees despite their vast difference in quality. I've seen people without any banking background getting into SGUT program while those in the GTP program usually have several high-quality front-office banking internships. Needless to say, those in the SGUT program are from SIM/SUSS, you will only find the big 3 local unis or the UK and US unis in the GTP program.
Reply With Quote

  #367 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 09:06 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ha, just caught you out. UBS has raised their IB analyst pool worldwide a while ago.

A SGUT trainee will always be a SGUT trainee. There is a reason why UBS still conducts their GTP program every year. Think about it, won't it benefit UBS to pay 2.5k for SGUT trainees instead of paying proper full-time salaries to their GTP graduates? UBS clearly sees that the people applying for SGUT as lacking and that is why they continued on with their GTP program.

When you pay peanuts, you're just gonna get monkeys. Glad UBS sees the same.
Ha just caught you out. When UBS raised their IB analyst pool worldwide, it did not include certain divisions and the increase was lower in APAC region. You GTP is it? Why you talk like you're so smart over others but when in fact you dont know your stuff
Reply With Quote
  #368 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 09:24 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ha just caught you out. When UBS raised their IB analyst pool worldwide, it did not include certain divisions and the increase was lower in APAC region. You GTP is it? Why you talk like you're so smart over others but when in fact you dont know your stuff
I'm not from the GTP program but I have friends within the GTP program. I work for another bank, we talk amongst ourselves between the different banks' comps. Of course the increase is lower in APAC, the IB fees are lower here. Any idea what the typical fee here in SEA is?

It's funny that you say "in fact" when you have not even substantiated your claim that I don't know my stuff. I have only asked for additional clarity about people making the jump from SGUT to the full-time IB team and this is through the form of the Linkedin profile of the said individual. It's easy to do such a search, there is less than 10 analysts within UBS' IB team - guaranteed. Your sharing of that said individual's profile would put any doubts to rest.

You, on the other hand, what have you done? You have deviated from the point of the question and you're just creating smokescreens but the fact of the matter remains - show me evidence of an SGUT trainee making the jump into the full-time or GTP program.
Reply With Quote
  #369 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 10:22 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I work for another bank
THEN YOU COME HERE FOR WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TO TALK DOWN ON OTHERS? LOLOLOLOLOL did you get bullied as a child?
Show me some of your superior IB EQ for me please.

You went really low.
Reply With Quote
  #370 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2021, 11:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ha just caught you out. When UBS raised their IB analyst pool worldwide, it did not include certain divisions and the increase was lower in APAC region. You GTP is it? Why you talk like you're so smart over others but when in fact you dont know your stuff
Are you dumb? Everyone knows the recent raise on the street is for the IB department & not for other FO roles. S&T revenues dipped from the one-off 2 quarters back in 2020. IB is the one that is getting wrecked due to the recovery and spac boom. Deals left right centre.

Do us all a favour and remove your cringey ass title from linkedin and put what is said on your contract la, SGUT/UBS SUPER Trainee.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Financial Planning Services custnumber Marketplace and Find Work 0 03-04-2015 04:04 PM
It's here! [email protected] 2014 - Financial & Accounting Services [email protected] Marketplace and Find Work 0 16-01-2014 09:57 PM
It's here! [email protected] 2014 - Financial & Accounting Services [email protected] General Discussions 0 16-01-2014 09:52 PM
Career Expo 2014 - Financial & Accounting Services [email protected] General Discussions 0 04-01-2014 05:55 PM
Financial Services Pay Highest Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 21-11-2007 11:08 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,364 Replies, 1,389,540 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,907 Replies, 1,460,280 Views
Top paying companies in SG for... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
97 Replies, 138,328 Views
How much to ask for starting pay... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
181 Replies, 67,829 Views
GovTech Tech Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
113 Replies, 44,531 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 26,911 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
346 Replies, 111,079 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,150 Replies, 1,719,101 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
484 Replies, 345,068 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,204 Replies, 2,593,593 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
574 Replies, 458,086 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,726 Replies, 7,484,505 Views
Mnc jobs - a must in life ?? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
168 Replies, 68,557 Views
Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo -... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
208 Replies, 172,140 Views
Working 2 FT (remote) jobs?...
2 Replies, 137 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,084 Replies, 269,348 Views
Luxoft
0 Replies, 25 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,342 Replies, 4,824,930 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,065 Replies, 566,909 Views
Grab Finance Graduate Programme... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 2,013 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
468 Replies, 287,676 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,282 Replies, 651,671 Views
Getting MBA worth? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
133 Replies, 100,993 Views
Business Manager role in...
0 Replies, 88 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
821 Replies, 221,675 Views
Relocation to the US or stay in SG? ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 785 Views
Working in NEA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
71 Replies, 89,219 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,951 Replies, 1,809,714 Views
How to start a small business ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 7,765 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2