Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 03-06-2021 09:56 AM

posting the chat here would only attract trolls haha maybe we can start one when the study phase begins

Unregistered 03-06-2021 10:36 AM

Not trolling. This guy from NUS legit joining UBS Super. That’s why he ps post here.

Unregistered 05-06-2021 01:35 AM

So the onboarding on 12 July will be online right? And then wfh too right? I don’t think they will ask us to go to the office so soon? Correct me if I’m wrong

Unregistered 08-06-2021 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172590)
So the onboarding on 12 July will be online right? And then wfh too right? I don’t think they will ask us to go to the office so soon? Correct me if I’m wrong

Yeah it starts on July 12 and it’s wfh till further notice

Unregistered 09-06-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170692)
Thank you for obtaining this clarification which is very much needed for all the prospective UBS trainees. I believe this point has also been reiterated many times in this thread. There are no intention to offer conversion for trainees especially when there are existing summer and semester penultimate internships when the best undergrads fight it out for perm roles. There are even more interns than the perm vacancies themselves; so what say SGunited trainees?

Hope this clarifies!

Hello! Anyone knows if there is any 2020 batch super trainee group that I can join? I’m deciding between ubs offer and another offer. Would appreciate if someone let me know. I just want to ask more about how many people actually got conversion...

Unregistered 09-06-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173244)
Hello! Anyone knows if there is any 2020 batch super trainee group that I can join? I’m deciding between ubs offer and another offer. Would appreciate if someone let me know. I just want to ask more about how many people actually got conversion...

What is the other offer u had?

Unregistered 09-06-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173244)

First batch of SUPER here, there is a Telegram group which is like dead. The last message is like in April 2021.

Unregistered 09-06-2021 06:14 PM

When is the earliest someone joined and left this UBS SUPER trainee role? So like starting in July and leaving in August etc because of a better job opportunity?

Unregistered 10-06-2021 09:36 AM

The first batch started in start of October 2020. I am unsure of the exact first group of people leaving, but of the people I know or heard of, the first people started leaving at end February to March? Around that time is when the Group Ops started offering conversion to people.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173345)
The first batch started in start of October 2020. I am unsure of the exact first group of people leaving, but of the people I know or heard of, the first people started leaving at end February to March? Around that time is when the Group Ops started offering conversion to people.

So I guess it’s fine to just leave within the first 2-3 months if I get a better offer say in August and of course providing a 1 month notice? They won’t really care right since conversion is not on their agenda.