Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 25-05-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170423)
Just had an interviews last week with ED, how long did they take to give yall an offer?

Mine was 3 days later!

Unregistered 25-05-2021 02:43 PM

What department are yall in!

Unregistered 25-05-2021 04:46 PM

I’m joining Digital marketing - Asset Management

Unregistered 25-05-2021 05:48 PM

Will be joining the am division as well, not fully sure what’s the team called but investment team

Unregistered 25-05-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169714)
I heard that this program like to take in those from NUS. Especially those from BBA who aspire to be SME banker in DBS but kena rejected twice...

He got rejected from the program bro, maybe can look to be those sit in dbs branch

Unregistered 26-05-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170490)
He got rejected from the program bro, maybe can look to be those sit in dbs branch

that’s his dream job bro. sme banking mai siao siao. he gonna help those wannabe entrepreneurs open corporate account and offer 10k loans 😂

Unregistered 26-05-2021 12:33 AM

Hi, I received this email response from one of the associates from UBS HR in charge of hiring this year's batch of trainees under this program:

...the bank does not intend to offer a direct conversion for graduates joining our team trough this program. However, you are more than welcome to apply for our full time roles, subject to future vacancies, and contingent on satisfying the relevant assessments and evaluations during the interview process.

Hope this clarifies any misconceptions.

Unregistered 26-05-2021 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170573)
Hi, I received this email response from one of the associates from UBS HR in charge of hiring this year's batch of trainees under this program:

...the bank does not intend to offer a direct conversion for graduates joining our team trough this program. However, you are more than welcome to apply for our full time roles, subject to future vacancies, and contingent on satisfying the relevant assessments and evaluations during the interview process.

Hope this clarifies any misconceptions.

Wow then its a total waste of time to enter this program man.

Pray for all who accepted offers

Unregistered 26-05-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170583)
Wow then its a total waste of time to enter this program man.

Pray for all who accepted offers

Yes its a waste of time for those who entered this program with hopes of converting.

Looks like if you want to join the firm after completing this traineeship, you still need to go through the normal interview procedure and compete with the next batch of graduates.

So this is just like a semester long internship with slightly higher pay.

Unregistered 26-05-2021 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170572)
that’s his dream job bro. sme banking mai siao siao. he gonna help those wannabe entrepreneurs open corporate account and offer 10k loans 😂

NUS Trainee wan sui!!