Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 22-05-2021 10:09 PM

Wah so many people no job waiting for traineeship ah

Unregistered 23-05-2021 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169714)
I heard that this program like to take in those from NUS. Especially those from BBA who aspire to be SME banker in DBS but kena rejected twice...

Cannot find job cannot sleep :)

Unregistered 23-05-2021 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170031)
HR told me they wouldve emailed me the offer last week but still no news this week!

They told me 2 weeks back and still no news.

Unregistered 24-05-2021 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169714)
I heard that this program like to take in those from NUS. Especially those from BBA who aspire to be SME banker in DBS but kena rejected twice...

I dont think UBS want to take him. Even for traineeship.

Unregistered 24-05-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170223)
I dont think UBS want to take him. Even for traineeship.

He should just off himself tbh. Even my friends from NUS FASS all earning higher than him.

Unregistered 24-05-2021 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170225)
He should just off himself tbh. Even my friends from NUS FASS all earning higher than him.

even my diploma friends earning higher than 4k now hahaha. why NUS BBA now only aiming for DBS and end up taking traineeship so funny de?

Unregistered 24-05-2021 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170225)
He should just off himself tbh. Even my friends from NUS FASS all earning higher than him.

even my diploma friends earning higher than 4k now hahaha. why NUS BBA now only aiming for DBS and end up taking traineeship so funny de

Unregistered 25-05-2021 09:40 AM

Any telegram group available for 2021 July intake?

Unregistered 25-05-2021 11:29 AM

Just had an interviews last week with ED, how long did they take to give yall an offer?

Unregistered 25-05-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170423)
Just had an interviews last week with ED, how long did they take to give yall an offer?

Mine was quite fast, the day after


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2