Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 11-05-2021 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168259)
Just got a call from HR, been verbally given the offer to join the AM division, anyone else heard back?

Congrats! I just had the HR interview which is my 2nd round of virtual interview after having one with three directors from GM. Wonder how long do HR take to give the offer after the HR Interview?

Unregistered 11-05-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168369)
Congrats! I just had the HR interview which is my 2nd round of virtual interview after having one with three directors from GM. Wonder how long do HR take to give the offer after the HR Interview?

Doesn't matter. Why even bother for a 2.5k role with no conversion

Unregistered 11-05-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168259)
Just got a call from HR, been verbally given the offer to join the AM division, anyone else heard back?

same here, AM division. Waiting for official email.

Unregistered 11-05-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168373)
Doesn't matter. Why even bother for a 2.5k role with no conversion

If you're concerned about salary and conversion then this program obviously isn't catered for you. Go look at graduate programs. This isn't a graduate program.

Unregistered 11-05-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168399)
If you're concerned about salary and conversion then this program obviously isn't catered for you. Go look at graduate programs. This isn't a graduate program.

Lol stop trying to comfort yourself.

You should have studied harder and worked harder during ur undergrad days, but look where you are now - applying for this crappy "program"

Unregistered 11-05-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168401)
Lol stop trying to comfort yourself.

You should have studied harder and worked harder during ur undergrad days, but look where you are now - applying for this crappy "program"

Ya lol. They deep down secretly hoping for conversion and soon will have the informal coffee chats around the bank to network for a job

Unregistered 11-05-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168424)
Ya lol. They deep down secretly hoping for conversion and soon will have the informal coffee chats around the bank to network for a job

Exactly my point HHAHAHAH. But too bad.

Still gonna be unemployed after 1 year

Unregistered 12-05-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168401)
Lol stop trying to comfort yourself.

You should have studied harder and worked harder during ur undergrad days, but look where you are now - applying for this crappy "program"

Yeah I didn’t study hard during my undergrad days, but I’m not going to give up cause of that. Y’all must feel good about yourself looking down on others who are in this “crappy” program. Why are you even lurking on this forum in the first place lol. Speaks volumes about your character

Unregistered 12-05-2021 01:10 PM

y u all picking on ppl here sia. u got bullied in school is it. let them do what they want to do in their career lah. keyboard warriors....

Unregistered 12-05-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168401)
Lol stop trying to comfort yourself.

You should have studied harder and worked harder during ur undergrad days, but look where you are now - applying for this crappy "program"

So why are you still at this forum scrolling through other people’s comments? And stop denying other people’s effort. Who are you to judge how much effort other people have put in? The fact that you get a “better” job right now does not speak anything abt other people’s ability. Job seeking depends on ability and luck. Just shut up and if you are not joining this program, let others join.
To those people who are joining, use your time wisely to maximise your learning :)


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2