Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217109)
Ya also wanted to check on the exit opportunities and able to leverage on this experience to jump to IB in future? Just came across the opening so was considering

You are another joker who knows nothing. No wonder u are still out of job at this time.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217112)
You are another joker who knows nothing. No wonder u are still out of job at this time.

This joker no difference also out of job thatís why got time to spend here lol. People who have a job that pays well have no time to waste on this forum. Loser.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217113)
This joker no difference also out of job thatís why got time to spend here lol. People who have a job that pays well have no time to waste on this forum. Loser.

Lol. It is precisely because I have secured my job months ago that I feel so relaxed and free this summer break. While people like you still busy scrambling for the leftover slots. Good luck!

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217112)
You are another joker who knows nothing. No wonder u are still out of job at this time.

You must be sg united trainee hahaha salty as usual cos low pay like diploma grad. No conversion for you na so sad.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217114)
Lol. It is precisely because I have secured my job months ago that I feel so relaxed and free this summer break. While people like you still busy scrambling for the leftover slots. Good luck!

Mate not the one who replied you earlier. But Iím the original op who asked about the grad program. i havenít even graduateÖIím in final year and I have an offer already but just thought many mentioned how UBS is good and all so just considering having chance upon the opening. But well given the pay is 4.2k or 4.6k per some mentioned, guess Iím better off with my offer that pays more.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217118)
Mate not the one who replied you earlier. But Iím the original op who asked about the grad program. i havenít even graduateÖIím in final year and I have an offer already but just thought many mentioned how UBS is good and all so just considering having chance upon the opening. But well given the pay is 4.2k or 4.6k per some mentioned, guess Iím better off with my offer that pays more.

Final year means graduate already la, exams alr over.

Honestly, u don't seem very resourceful. 1. You don't even know / can't be bothered to find out what Global Banking at UBS does. 2. You also clueless about the salary when it can be easily googled for.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217118)
Mate not the one who replied you earlier. But Iím the original op who asked about the grad program. i havenít even graduateÖIím in final year and I have an offer already but just thought many mentioned how UBS is good and all so just considering having chance upon the opening. But well given the pay is 4.2k or 4.6k per some mentioned, guess Iím better off with my offer that pays more.

Ubs just the name only but very toxic culture and not worth for the pay. Many in the gtp leave after a few months or a year.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217119)
Final year means graduate already la, exams alr over.

Honestly, u don't seem very resourceful. 1. You don't even know / can't be bothered to find out what Global Banking at UBS does. 2. You also clueless about the salary when it can be easily googled for.

Ya cos I already have an offer not a need for me to go and research on this as itís not even one of my interest, just wanted to know more so easiest to ask here lo. But guess Iím better off with consulting. Anyways, all the best to you.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:37 PM

UBS wonít recommend. I was in the GTP last year but left at the start of this year to another bank paying more and have a better culture.

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217122)
Ya cos I already have an offer not a need for me to go and research on this as itís not even one of my interest, just wanted to know more so easiest to ask here lo. But guess Iím better off with consulting. Anyways, all the best to you.

consulting dead industry lmao

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217132)
consulting dead industry lmao

Da fuq this dude got to be kidding. ďConsulting dead industryĒ goes to show how dumb you are. Congrats on showing to the world your IQ :)

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:26 AM

This year wonít have any more SG United Traineeships right since economy open up alr and all got back to doscon yellow?

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217123)
UBS wonít recommend. I was in the GTP last year but left at the start of this year to another bank paying more and have a better culture.

Care elaborating? I signed the contract the month ago but now Iím considering accepting another offer thatís better in terms of pay and more aligned to my interest. Not sure if can decline the offer from ubs since Iíve already signed the contract. And seems like many here are saying how terrible this firm is?

Unregistered 08-05-2022 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217150)
Care elaborating? I signed the contract the month ago but now Iím considering accepting another offer thatís better in terms of pay and more aligned to my interest. Not sure if can decline the offer from ubs since Iíve already signed the contract. And seems like many here are saying how terrible this firm is?

just renege onli. very common at UBS lol

Unregistered 08-05-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217150)
Care elaborating? I signed the contract the month ago but now Iím considering accepting another offer thatís better in terms of pay and more aligned to my interest. Not sure if can decline the offer from ubs since Iíve already signed the contract. And seems like many here are saying how terrible this firm is?

Given what u said. Clearly you should just renege and accept this new offer. I am sure there is also a termination clause on contract, just give sufficient notice.

Unregistered 08-05-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217119)
Final year means graduate already la, exams alr over.

Honestly, u don't seem very resourceful. 1. You don't even know / can't be bothered to find out what Global Banking at UBS does. 2. You also clueless about the salary when it can be easily googled for.

Global banking is IB in UBS no?

Unregistered 09-05-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217195)
Global banking is IB in UBS no?

global banking is retail banking ops in UBS

Unregistered 11-05-2022 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217232)
global banking is retail banking ops in UBS

Quite funny haha.

Unregistered 11-05-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217232)
global banking is retail banking ops in UBS

Isn't global banking corporate banking?

Unregistered 11-05-2022 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217150)
Care elaborating? I signed the contract the month ago but now Iím considering accepting another offer thatís better in terms of pay and more aligned to my interest. Not sure if can decline the offer from ubs since Iíve already signed the contract. And seems like many here are saying how terrible this firm is?

i also previously signed with the bank and got a much better offer elsewhere. I just called the HR to f off.

Unregistered 11-05-2022 11:00 PM

what is so bad about GTP and the culture? is it bad across all divisions?

Unregistered 12-05-2022 06:26 PM

How is the HR interview like?

Unregistered 13-05-2022 09:53 PM

HR interview was the same as the other 3 interview rounds I have had with GM division teams.
Expect the standard questions and some scenario based ones.
Got a verbal confirmation that I am in.
All of the D/EDs are very friendly and willing to share their knowledge about the industry.
All the best to those that are applying and are through to the interview stages!

Unregistered 14-05-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217531)
what is so bad about GTP and the culture? is it bad across all divisions?

yes, particularly bad in asset management. throw you to do useless sh!t work everyday.

Unregistered 16-05-2022 08:43 PM

Good luck to all starting their summer internships!

Hope they don't assign shutty useless work again.

Unregistered 16-05-2022 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218004)
Good luck to all starting their summer internships!

Hope they don't assign shutty useless work again.

Have fun. UBS terrible employer and fat hope of getting converted.

Unregistered 28-05-2022 09:41 PM

Did anyone get offer already and which dept?

Unregistered 13-06-2022 07:38 PM

How much are global markets trainee at ubs earning? Is it a full time role or contract role? Heard some friends boasting that itís the role to get them into investment banking?

Unregistered 13-06-2022 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221657)
How much are global markets trainee at ubs earning? Is it a full time role or contract role? Heard some friends boasting that itís the role to get them into investment banking?

fools..... ubs **** bank

Unregistered 17-07-2022 08:47 AM

Can anyone share if there is conversion for the trainee programme? Seems that most gets converted on linkedin but I want to be sure.

Unregistered 18-07-2022 05:25 PM

Anyone who has converted to a perm role or the conversion rates can indicate here?

Unregistered 20-07-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225742)
Anyone who has converted to a perm role or the conversion rates can indicate here?

see if you wear short skirts daily not. most who do get converted.

It will be a plus if gstrings are wear inside too!

Unregistered 20-07-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225991)
see if you wear short skirts daily not. most who do get converted.

It will be a plus if gstrings are wear inside too!

oh wow i wear short skirts but nothing under everyday, no wonder i got converted and immediately promoted!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2