Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 03-08-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179144)
So pathetic meh, have to reply yourself? why not spend the time inflating your title even more? put VP of IB, Head of Family Office sua. this program rly ruin the image of ubs

Is that what you’ve been doing? So u assume others reply to themselves LOL

Unregistered 03-08-2021 02:37 PM

just gonna leave this here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158820)
For those looking to apply this year, I'd say dont't bother. Chances of converting into a full time role is almost 0. Majority of you aren't going to get licensed so will likely be relegated to worthless tasks like generating reports and data entry. Salary is also low too.

Granted the people are nice but there is a general distaste for the program by existing trainees and even their full time employees. If you want to be low cost labor for a year, then maybe this is for you

Source: am going through it now.

like what the other poster said, might as well just put head of fo or ib. ppl will still be able to smell the stench of ubs sgut from miles away.

Unregistered 03-08-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179149)
just gonna leave this here



like what the other poster said, might as well just put head of fo or ib. ppl will still be able to smell the stench of ubs sgut from miles away.

Other poster? You mean yourself? Why you supporting your own argument?

Unregistered 03-08-2021 03:59 PM

SGUT go wash the pots and fetch more coffee lah

Unregistered 03-08-2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179149)
just gonna leave this here



like what the other poster said, might as well just put head of fo or ib. ppl will still be able to smell the stench of ubs sgut from miles away.

is the real ib/wm kid seriously replying to his own posts?? really gone case lolol no support then ownself support ownself

Unregistered 03-08-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179137)
Do yall know why those self-proclaimed “legit IB/WM” so quiet today? Hearsay they got some punishment today...

Do yall know why those real ib/wm so free to keep responding to this post? Hearsay they aren't as important as they think they are

Unregistered 03-08-2021 06:52 PM

Diam leh. Why UBS Super Traines so noisy 1? Kena fk for inflating ur titles onli, i thought you all dam thick skinned 1?

‘Investment Banking’, ‘Global Wealth Management’. More like ‘UBS Trainee | Coffee Boy | Aspiring FO 2.5k Banker’ LOLLL

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179171)
Diam leh. Why UBS Super Traines so noisy 1? Kena fk for inflating ur titles onli, i thought you all dam thick skinned 1?

‘Investment Banking’, ‘Global Wealth Management’. More like ‘UBS Trainee | Coffee Boy | Aspiring FO 2.5k Banker’ LOLLL

I like how you ask others to diam when you lost the argument. Big respect

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179169)
Do yall know why those real ib/wm so free to keep responding to this post? Hearsay they aren't as important as they think they are

They spent too much time replying yesterday. Today need to chiong work

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179172)
I like how you ask others to diam when you lost the argument. Big respect

SGUT, you ok not? What argument? You are literally earning 2.5k and putting IB/WM as your title LOL

Oh and yes, learn to have such shame and diam

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179026)
be durian seller or insorlan also better than ubs super. yes, you just got called out. Henry DD, Dong ZX and the whole lot.

spam posting wouldn’t help cover up the expose of how shameless some of you are.

Got more not? shld expose more of these ”FO” bankers. q funny witnessing them (or just 1 triggered trainee) spamming in their desperate attempt to drown out these posts hahaha

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179174)
SGUT, you ok not? What argument? You are literally earning 2.5k and putting IB/WM as your title LOL

Oh and yes, learn to have such shame and diam

UBS should just cancel this programme, hurting their reputation

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179175)
Got more not? shld expose more of these ”FO” bankers. q funny witnessing them (or just 1 triggered trainee) spamming in their desperate attempt to drown out these posts hahaha

???? If you’re an employee in UBS, you should know. Why ask others to expose? Did you just self-expose you’re not from UBS huehuehue

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179177)
???? If you’re an employee in UBS, you should know. Why ask others to expose? Did you just self-expose you’re not from UBS huehuehue

I not from UBS, why?

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179175)
Got more not? shld expose more of these ”FO” bankers. q funny witnessing them (or just 1 triggered trainee) spamming in their desperate attempt to drown out these posts hahaha

its funny how you went back digging for your old post to reply yourself, its more like 1 triggered person who probably got butthurt after getting rejected by the trainee program. Correct me if i'm wrong by sharing your profile, i mean if you're as legitimate as you make yourself out to be you wouldn't have anything to be exposed of right?

unless you are then by all means keep your profile a secret..

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179176)
UBS should just cancel this programme, hurting their reputation

you think they so small minded like you? 1 anon clown say their reputation hurt bc of a training program they will scrape it entirely?? lolol pls take off the wig and stick to your dayjob

Unregistered 03-08-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179178)
I not from UBS, why?

Then gtfo of this forum duh?

Unregistered 03-08-2021 08:12 PM

Funny sia this one ubs trainee. Don’t angry till talk to yourself, quit stepping then jiu bo taiji liao ma correct not HAHAHA

Unregistered 03-08-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179180)
you think they so small minded like you? 1 anon clown say their reputation hurt bc of a training program they will scrape it entirely?? lolol pls take off the wig and stick to your dayjob

1. You are probably right. UBS is going downhill and is probably just a low-tier BB now at best. They require cheap labour to run menial paper work.

2. It’s a traineeship, not a training program. This isn’t like their GTP, there is no proper structure in place at all.

3. Please tell me you are smart enough to know that many people hold the same sentiments. Which other BB takes in SG United trainees? Yep, just UBS - hence, explaining its waning reputation.

4. Stop lying to yourself. What has been posted here by the previous batch is mostly accurate. If you are in the program, just continue to job hunt on the side. It’s to your best interests.

5. Please refrain from telling people that you are from investment banking or the front office. This is a big, big red flag. If you ever want to land a job in high finance, you need higher EQ.

Unregistered 03-08-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179186)
1. You are probably right. UBS is going downhill and is probably just a low-tier BB now at best. They require cheap labour to run menial paper work.

2. It’s a traineeship, not a training program. This isn’t like their GTP, there is no proper structure in place at all.

3. Please tell me you are smart enough to know that many people hold the same sentiments. Which other BB takes in SG United trainees? Yep, just UBS - hence, explaining its waning reputation.

4. Stop lying to yourself. What has been posted here by the previous batch is mostly accurate. If you are in the program, just continue to job hunt on the side. It’s to your best interests.

5. Please refrain from telling people that you are from investment banking or the front office. This is a big, big red flag. If you ever want to land a job in high finance, you need higher EQ.

so are we back to making pointed rebuttals or are you gonna continue looking for sad excuses to justify your saltiness? you speak as though you're an expert of this field, would be glad to see your linkedin. I mean you can't expect me to trust a random clown quoting an anon's post from the internet right?

Unregistered 04-08-2021 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179186)
1. You are probably right. UBS is going downhill and is probably just a low-tier BB now at best. They require cheap labour to run menial paper work.

2. It’s a traineeship, not a training program. This isn’t like their GTP, there is no proper structure in place at all.

3. Please tell me you are smart enough to know that many people hold the same sentiments. Which other BB takes in SG United trainees? Yep, just UBS - hence, explaining its waning reputation.

4. Stop lying to yourself. What has been posted here by the previous batch is mostly accurate. If you are in the program, just continue to job hunt on the side. It’s to your best interests.

5. Please refrain from telling people that you are from investment banking or the front office. This is a big, big red flag. If you ever want to land a job in high finance, you need higher EQ.

Dont waste ur time trying to reason with SGUT. mind you, they are the type who think they are investment bankers and wealth managers after getting accepted into this joke of a traineeship lol. these ppl are there for a reason bruh.

Unregistered 04-08-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179186)
1. You are probably right. UBS is going downhill and is probably just a low-tier BB now at best. They require cheap labour to run menial paper work.

2. It’s a traineeship, not a training program. This isn’t like their GTP, there is no proper structure in place at all.

3. Please tell me you are smart enough to know that many people hold the same sentiments. Which other BB takes in SG United trainees? Yep, just UBS - hence, explaining its waning reputation.

4. Stop lying to yourself. What has been posted here by the previous batch is mostly accurate. If you are in the program, just continue to job hunt on the side. It’s to your best interests.

5. Please refrain from telling people that you are from investment banking or the front office. This is a big, big red flag. If you ever want to land a job in high finance, you need higher EQ.

1. Low tier BB? UBS is still up there on a global scale. If they simply need cheap labour work, why did they convert certain trainees?

2. What structure? It IS a structured program. Just because it does not involve structured rotations like GTP, it does not mean it isnt structured. Btw the program is designed to upskill, not retain.

3. Because of that its waning reputation? LOL srsly. Why are you so uptight about BB? It's not even an official group of banks.

4. What have been posted by the previous batch? How true is it? You believe anonymous claims wtf? But you're right that trainees should continue to job hunt on the side as this isn't a GTP program.

5. You CAN tell people you're in a IB/FO division, but as a trainee. Not a full timer like a small group of trainees are claiming on their LinkedIn.

Man, some of you just enjoy looking down on other trainees. Some trainees probably have better EQ than y'all

Unregistered 04-08-2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179204)
Dont waste ur time trying to reason with SGUT. mind you, they are the type who think they are investment bankers and wealth managers after getting accepted into this joke of a traineeship lol. these ppl are there for a reason bruh.

thats a huge assumption from a person putting "Investment Banking or Global Wealth Management" as their title or division. You're an overly sensitive chap if you're getting butthurt by it lool. I mean, if you take your narrow vision and put it somewhere you'll see people putting "xx company IB interview round xx" into their linkedin experience as well does that make them Investment bankers as well??? or are you just whining here because you got rejected by SGUTs :(

Unregistered 04-08-2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179211)
1. Low tier BB? UBS is still up there on a global scale. If they simply need cheap labour work, why did they convert certain trainees?

2. What structure? It IS a structured program. Just because it does not involve structured rotations like GTP, it does not mean it isnt structured. Btw the program is designed to upskill, not retain.

3. Because of that its waning reputation? LOL srsly. Why are you so uptight about BB? It's not even an official group of banks.

4. What have been posted by the previous batch? How true is it? You believe anonymous claims wtf? But you're right that trainees should continue to job hunt on the side as this isn't a GTP program.

5. You CAN tell people you're in a IB/FO division, but as a trainee. Not a full timer like a small group of trainees are claiming on their LinkedIn.

Man, some of you just enjoy looking down on other trainees. Some trainees probably have better EQ than y'all

1. How many trainees are in each batch and how many gets converted? Or rather, how many remain till the completion of the “program”? On a global scale doesn’t help your argument at all. Do you even know what’s a BB? HSBC and SC are both on a global scale - are they considered BBs?

2. Your point here literally negates what you have said earlier - which again shows that the bank does not bother investing in trainees because they do not have intentions to retain. UBS is not a NGO, they have SHs to answer to. That said, just to entertain you - what have you learned? Is it enough for you to gain employment at UBS FT? I doubt it.

3. A null point. Seems like you’re just whining. Come to terms with reality and just get better.

4. There are plenty of posts from your seniors (some asked/requested by the incoming batch earlier this year). Whether they are genuine or not, I believe you have some common sense to arrive at your own conclusion. Regardless, if you are dismissing claims because they are anonymous - then shouldn’t this thread be shut down? Given your logic, no one should take any posts here seriously. If that’s the case, why are you still here? And why did you bother conjuring up a reply (albeit uninformed)?

5. Who said that you can’t tell people that you are a trainee in whichever division? The problem is most people omit “TRAINEE” and act as if they are FO full-timers. Just put what is stated in your contract - which is UBS Super Trainee (12-month contract). The work done is mostly ops and menial paper work anyway.

People with IB/GWM titles actually have job contracts which regurgitate them btw. They did not just click apply and join hundreds of fellow trainees earning $2500.

Unregistered 04-08-2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179214)
1. How many trainees are in each batch and how many gets converted? Or rather, how many remain till the completion of the “program”? On a global scale doesn’t help your argument at all. Do you even know what’s a BB? HSBC and SC are both on a global scale - are they considered BBs?

2. Your point here literally negates what you have said earlier - which again shows that the bank does not bother investing in trainees because they do not have intentions to retain. UBS is not a NGO, they have SHs to answer to. That said, just to entertain you - what have you learned? Is it enough for you to gain employment at UBS FT? I doubt it.

3. A null point. Seems like you’re just whining. Come to terms with reality and just get better.

4. There are plenty of posts from your seniors (some asked/requested by the incoming batch earlier this year). Whether they are genuine or not, I believe you have some common sense to arrive at your own conclusion. Regardless, if you are dismissing claims because they are anonymous - then shouldn’t this thread be shut down? Given your logic, no one should take any posts here seriously. If that’s the case, why are you still here? And why did you bother conjuring up a reply (albeit uninformed)?

5. Who said that you can’t tell people that you are a trainee in whichever division? The problem is most people omit “TRAINEE” and act as if they are FO full-timers. Just put what is stated in your contract - which is UBS Super Trainee (12-month contract). The work done is mostly ops and menial paper work anyway.

People with IB/GWM titles actually have job contracts which regurgitate them btw. They did not just click apply and join hundreds of fellow trainees earning $2500.

1. Trainees in this program are not supposed to expect conversion. It is outright clear that it is for upskilling and not for retainment. Even the courses prepared are to improve their employability. HOWEVER, a number of trainees HAVE been converted by UBS. The hiring managers know more about the trainees than you do so stay where you are. Why are you so uptight about BBs? It's just a general term with no definitive list. It's not relevant info in this case.

2. UBS does not bother investing in the trainees? Do you even have any idea what is prepared within the program? It's clear that you don't. You think these people come to office, fetch coffee, do data entry and go home.

3. You started mentioning BB which is totally irrelevant. Would you hire a douchebag just because he was from a BB FO?

4. This thread should be shut down because of people like you who are just here to attack trainees in the program. There are plenty of posts by people who claimed to be attending. Some may be true, some may not be. But what is 100% true that you're as clueless and anyone else who have not attended the program. I came here to see what the program is about but all I got was a bunch of nonsense.

5. THEN TELL THEM PRIVATELY HAHA. It's beyond me that you're so bothered about those trainees. I already said I agree with you 100%. They shouldn't mislead others/themselves as FT roles. So what now? Our next course of action to b!tch about it here? You fckin man mode.
"The work done is mostly ops and menial paper work anyway."
You're not even a UBS employee yet you can say this for sure for the entire group of trainees. What a fool.

Ok la my PS angry already I need to go force prep fml

Unregistered 04-08-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179219)
1. Trainees in this program are not supposed to expect conversion. It is outright clear that it is for upskilling and not for retainment. Even the courses prepared are to improve their employability. HOWEVER, a number of trainees HAVE been converted by UBS. The hiring managers know more about the trainees than you do so stay where you are. Why are you so uptight about BBs? It's just a general term with no definitive list. It's not relevant info in this case.

2. UBS does not bother investing in the trainees? Do you even have any idea what is prepared within the program? It's clear that you don't. You think these people come to office, fetch coffee, do data entry and go home.

3. You started mentioning BB which is totally irrelevant. Would you hire a douchebag just because he was from a BB FO?

4. This thread should be shut down because of people like you who are just here to attack trainees in the program. There are plenty of posts by people who claimed to be attending. Some may be true, some may not be. But what is 100% true that you're as clueless and anyone else who have not attended the program. I came here to see what the program is about but all I got was a bunch of nonsense.

5. THEN TELL THEM PRIVATELY HAHA. It's beyond me that you're so bothered about those trainees. I already said I agree with you 100%. They shouldn't mislead others/themselves as FT roles. So what now? Our next course of action to b!tch about it here? You fckin man mode.
"The work done is mostly ops and menial paper work anyway."
You're not even a UBS employee yet you can say this for sure for the entire group of trainees. What a fool.

Ok la my PS angry already I need to go force prep fml

1. Again, so how many have been in the program, how many converted, and how many left before the program ends? I’m not uptight about BB. You’re the one who is uptight when I mentioned UBS is a Low-tier BB (if it is even considered a BB at this point). Btw, have you looked up the meaning of BB?

2. Again, so what have you learned? Enough to earn more than $2500? And what do you do exactly? The same things as real IBs and WMs earning upwards of 6k after grad? Yup, sit down.

3. Why are you so upset? Regardless, I’ll answer your question. Yes - of course I’ll hire a BB FO over someone who is only good enough for a traineeship (and has close to zero eq acting as like they are FO bankers lol).

4. So are you telling me that those posts quoted by others a few days back aren’t true? That subconsciously the people in UBS aren’t approving of the program, they don’t think highly of these trainees and that the opportunities and conversion rate are close to nothing?

5. Calm down, you are probably part of the shameless bunch, but is there really a need to all caps? First of all, I’m not the poster(s) who outed the linkedin profiles earlier. Secondly, I don’t have to be a UBS employee to know what they do. From word of mouth (have a few friends in the trading desks @ 9 Penang Road) and reading posts by your alumni here is good enough. Do you seriously think they are running deals and talking to clients? Please.

Btw, why are you dodging questions in my previous post and instead opting to present moot arguments? If people aren’t convinced of the waning reputation of UBS and its traineeship program, I’m sure they are now judging by what I can only assume are your senseless “defenses”. “Fcking man mode”, “PS angry”. If you are unaware, MD wouldn’t supplement high-income earners remuneration unless they are KAH. In other words, if you are indeed a FO banker earning big bucks, it’s likely that you wouldn’t get called back if you are not a KAH.

Unregistered 04-08-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179222)
1. Again, so how many have been in the program, how many converted, and how many left before the program ends? I’m not uptight about BB. You’re the one who is uptight when I mentioned UBS is a Low-tier BB (if it is even considered a BB at this point). Btw, have you looked up the meaning of BB?

2. Again, so what have you learned? Enough to earn more than $2500? And what do you do exactly? The same things as real IBs and WMs earning upwards of 6k after grad? Yup, sit down.

3. Why are you so upset? Regardless, I’ll answer your question. Yes - of course I’ll hire a BB FO over someone who is only good enough for a traineeship (and has close to zero eq acting as like they are FO bankers lol).

4. So are you telling me that those posts quoted by others a few days back aren’t true? That subconsciously the people in UBS aren’t approving of the program, they don’t think highly of these trainees and that the opportunities and conversion rate are close to nothing?

5. Calm down, you are probably part of the shameless bunch, but is there really a need to all caps? First of all, I’m not the poster(s) who outed the linkedin profiles earlier. Secondly, I don’t have to be a UBS employee to know what they do. From word of mouth (have a few friends in the trading desks @ 9 Penang Road) and reading posts by your alumni here is good enough. Do you seriously think they are running deals and talking to clients? Please.

Btw, why are you dodging questions in my previous post and instead opting to present moot arguments? If people aren’t convinced of the waning reputation of UBS and its traineeship program, I’m sure they are now judging by what I can only assume are your senseless “defenses”. “Fcking man mode”, “PS angry”. If you are unaware, MD wouldn’t supplement high-income earners remuneration unless they are KAH. In other words, if you are indeed a FO banker earning big bucks, it’s likely that you wouldn’t get called back if you are not a KAH.

honestly stopped reading your delusional cries for attention at this point of the thread, but you seem to be the one selectively replying to posts.. but bottom line is if you were half the man behind the screen as you behave on this forum, you've long contacted the individual who has been upsetting you with their titles rather than coming over here with your tears

Unregistered 04-08-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179222)
1. Again, so how many have been in the program, how many converted, and how many left before the program ends? I’m not uptight about BB. You’re the one who is uptight when I mentioned UBS is a Low-tier BB (if it is even considered a BB at this point). Btw, have you looked up the meaning of BB?

2. Again, so what have you learned? Enough to earn more than $2500? And what do you do exactly? The same things as real IBs and WMs earning upwards of 6k after grad? Yup, sit down.

3. Why are you so upset? Regardless, I’ll answer your question. Yes - of course I’ll hire a BB FO over someone who is only good enough for a traineeship (and has close to zero eq acting as like they are FO bankers lol).

4. So are you telling me that those posts quoted by others a few days back aren’t true? That subconsciously the people in UBS aren’t approving of the program, they don’t think highly of these trainees and that the opportunities and conversion rate are close to nothing?

5. Calm down, you are probably part of the shameless bunch, but is there really a need to all caps? First of all, I’m not the poster(s) who outed the linkedin profiles earlier. Secondly, I don’t have to be a UBS employee to know what they do. From word of mouth (have a few friends in the trading desks @ 9 Penang Road) and reading posts by your alumni here is good enough. Do you seriously think they are running deals and talking to clients? Please.

Btw, why are you dodging questions in my previous post and instead opting to present moot arguments? If people aren’t convinced of the waning reputation of UBS and its traineeship program, I’m sure they are now judging by what I can only assume are your senseless “defenses”. “Fcking man mode”, “PS angry”. If you are unaware, MD wouldn’t supplement high-income earners remuneration unless they are KAH. In other words, if you are indeed a FO banker earning big bucks, it’s likely that you wouldn’t get called back if you are not a KAH.

bro, what argument? they just want to be 2.5k investment bankers dont need waste time disturb them. if u want stop siam-ing ur brutally honest qns u slowly wait lo

Unregistered 04-08-2021 12:35 PM

if u want them*

Unregistered 04-08-2021 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179222)
1. Again, so how many have been in the program, how many converted, and how many left before the program ends? I’m not uptight about BB. You’re the one who is uptight when I mentioned UBS is a Low-tier BB (if it is even considered a BB at this point). Btw, have you looked up the meaning of BB?

2. Again, so what have you learned? Enough to earn more than $2500? And what do you do exactly? The same things as real IBs and WMs earning upwards of 6k after grad? Yup, sit down.

3. Why are you so upset? Regardless, I’ll answer your question. Yes - of course I’ll hire a BB FO over someone who is only good enough for a traineeship (and has close to zero eq acting as like they are FO bankers lol).

4. So are you telling me that those posts quoted by others a few days back aren’t true? That subconsciously the people in UBS aren’t approving of the program, they don’t think highly of these trainees and that the opportunities and conversion rate are close to nothing?

5. Calm down, you are probably part of the shameless bunch, but is there really a need to all caps? First of all, I’m not the poster(s) who outed the linkedin profiles earlier. Secondly, I don’t have to be a UBS employee to know what they do. From word of mouth (have a few friends in the trading desks @ 9 Penang Road) and reading posts by your alumni here is good enough. Do you seriously think they are running deals and talking to clients? Please.

Btw, why are you dodging questions in my previous post and instead opting to present moot arguments? If people aren’t convinced of the waning reputation of UBS and its traineeship program, I’m sure they are now judging by what I can only assume are your senseless “defenses”. “Fcking man mode”, “PS angry”. If you are unaware, MD wouldn’t supplement high-income earners remuneration unless they are KAH. In other words, if you are indeed a FO banker earning big bucks, it’s likely that you wouldn’t get called back if you are not a KAH.

bro u ok? you dropped this. *salt*

Unregistered 04-08-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179226)
bro, what argument? they just want to be 2.5k investment bankers dont need waste time disturb them. if u want stop siam-ing ur brutally honest qns u slowly wait lo

Im not your bro, don’t even try to get close with me. Talk to me only if you’re UBS FT employee

Unregistered 04-08-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179213)
thats a huge assumption from a person putting "Investment Banking or Global Wealth Management" as their title or division. You're an overly sensitive chap if you're getting butthurt by it lool. I mean, if you take your narrow vision and put it somewhere you'll see people putting "xx company IB interview round xx" into their linkedin experience as well does that make them Investment bankers as well??? or are you just whining here because you got rejected by SGUTs :(

You just did a fantastic job describing urself. cmon trainee, you are better than this. why need to camp here 247? just work on urself. & for whats its worth, yes, those people who put “xx company IB interview round xx” are just as cringe-worthy as u. at least they didnt fake their titles tho. fyi, i did not get rejected by SGUTs bcus i did not apply :( had three gp offers before grad nia hehehe

Unregistered 04-08-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179240)
You just did a fantastic job describing urself. cmon trainee, you are better than this. why need to camp here 247? just work on urself. & for whats its worth, yes, those people who put “xx company IB interview round xx” are just as cringe-worthy as u. at least they didnt fake their titles tho. fyi, i did not get rejected by SGUTs bcus i did not apply :( had three gp offers before grad nia hehehe

??? You received 3 gp offers with this command level of English? I try my very best to believe you

Unregistered 04-08-2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179242)
??? You received 3 gp offers with this command level of English? I try my very best to believe you

fk me, u don’t believe? gg liao lor, how can I carry on with life knowing that a sgut don’t believe me?

cute sia u hahaha

Unregistered 04-08-2021 04:58 PM

You don’t have to work in UBS or any bank to find people who inflate their LinkedIn credentials distasteful. Same goes for folks who claim that they graduated from University of (insert some UK/Aus place) without indicating that it was under an external, distance-learning programme. Technically speaking not wrong, just distasteful. Trust me, people don’t have to be in the industry to tell. And they don’t owe it to you to identify themselves before they can laugh at you. They just do it.

Before you ask, no I don’t work for UBS. I don’t even work in AnY BAnk. Just wanted to put it out here because I’m experiencing some 2nd hand embarrassment here reading through some of the posts defending such behaviour in this thread.

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179244)
fk me, u don’t believe? gg liao lor, how can I carry on with life knowing that a sgut don’t believe me?

cute sia u hahaha

Not a sgut here but you are no different from the sgut trying to inflate their titles. You can always choose not to carry on with life :)

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179237)
Im not your bro, don’t even try to get close with me. Talk to me only if you’re UBS FT employee

You: Talk to me only if you are UBS FT employee

Also You: “Investment Banking” / “Global Wealth Management” LinkedIn Hero furiously spam replying to protect his 2k dignity rofl

Ya la ya la, everyone is salty over your prestigious SGUnited traineeship. All want to network with you. Have some shame la, for the love of god LOL

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179251)
Not a sgut here but you are no different from the sgut trying to inflate their titles. You can always choose not to carry on with life :)

You are clearly the SGUT LOL

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179247)
You don’t have to work in UBS or any bank to find people who inflate their LinkedIn credentials distasteful. Same goes for folks who claim that they graduated from University of (insert some UK/Aus place) without indicating that it was under an external, distance-learning programme. Technically speaking not wrong, just distasteful. Trust me, people don’t have to be in the industry to tell. And they don’t owe it to you to identify themselves before they can laugh at you. They just do it.

Before you ask, no I don’t work for UBS. I don’t even work in AnY BAnk. Just wanted to put it out here because I’m experiencing some 2nd hand embarrassment here reading through some of the posts defending such behaviour in this thread.

Which post here defended the behaviour of trainees who inflated their LinkedIn credentials??

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179254)
Which post here defended the behaviour of trainees who inflated their LinkedIn credentials??

Exactly. Most of the posts are directed at the”real IB/GWM UBS employees”, telling them to stop whining and inform the inflated SGUT directly. Please show us the “posts that defended the SGUT behaviour”


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2