Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 01-08-2021 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178950)
What's this competitive salary?

$9,500 excluding bonus

Unregistered 01-08-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178951)
$9,500 excluding bonus

Ha, just caught you out. UBS has raised their IB analyst pool worldwide a while ago.

A SGUT trainee will always be a SGUT trainee. There is a reason why UBS still conducts their GTP program every year. Think about it, won't it benefit UBS to pay 2.5k for SGUT trainees instead of paying proper full-time salaries to their GTP graduates? UBS clearly sees that the people applying for SGUT as lacking and that is why they continued on with their GTP program.

When you pay peanuts, you're just gonna get monkeys. Glad UBS sees the same.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178953)
Ha, just caught you out. UBS has raised their IB analyst pool worldwide a while ago.

A SGUT trainee will always be a SGUT trainee. There is a reason why UBS still conducts their GTP program every year. Think about it, won't it benefit UBS to pay 2.5k for SGUT trainees instead of paying proper full-time salaries to their GTP graduates? UBS clearly sees that the people applying for SGUT as lacking and that is why they continued on with their GTP program.

Okay can, it's your choice to be delusional. Believe it or not this is fact. Just proving to us that you are salty

Unregistered 02-08-2021 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178958)
Okay can, it's your choice to be delusional. Believe it or not this is fact. Just proving to us that you are salty

Throwing back at you, it's your choice to be delusional. Who's us? Who are you representing? SGUT trainees?

Talking about proof, where's your proof? I can tell everyone else a sure-fire way to spot if any SGUT trainees made it to the GTP program - just go on Linkedin and do a search. You can be sure that any SGUT trainees would be very eager to share that on their profile given how they have misappropriated and misled others by ommiting the "SGUT" label on their profiles.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178961)
Throwing back at you, it's your choice to be delusional. Who's us? Who are you representing? SGUT trainees?

Talking about proof, where's your proof? I can tell everyone else a sure-fire way to spot if any SGUT trainees made it to the GTP program - just go on Linkedin and do a search. You can be sure that any SGUT trainees would be very eager to share that on their profile given how they have misappropriated and misled others by ommiting the "SGUT" label on their profiles.

don’t bother la. sgut trainee 1 year later get into ib 9.5k not believable meh? they better than most fch in local uni + ivy league you dk ah? 😂

sarcasm aside, pls remove those cringey titles and put SGUT or SUPER. don’t step one wealth mgmt or ib. tks.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 08:19 AM

UBS' HR should really be clamping down on these underhand practices by SGUT trainees. GTP graduates gets lumped in with these trainees despite their vast difference in quality. I've seen people without any banking background getting into SGUT program while those in the GTP program usually have several high-quality front-office banking internships. Needless to say, those in the SGUT program are from SIM/SUSS, you will only find the big 3 local unis or the UK and US unis in the GTP program.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178953)

Ha just caught you out. When UBS raised their IB analyst pool worldwide, it did not include certain divisions and the increase was lower in APAC region. You GTP is it? Why you talk like you're so smart over others but when in fact you dont know your stuff

Unregistered 02-08-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178973)
Ha just caught you out. When UBS raised their IB analyst pool worldwide, it did not include certain divisions and the increase was lower in APAC region. You GTP is it? Why you talk like you're so smart over others but when in fact you dont know your stuff

I'm not from the GTP program but I have friends within the GTP program. I work for another bank, we talk amongst ourselves between the different banks' comps. Of course the increase is lower in APAC, the IB fees are lower here. Any idea what the typical fee here in SEA is?

It's funny that you say "in fact" when you have not even substantiated your claim that I don't know my stuff. I have only asked for additional clarity about people making the jump from SGUT to the full-time IB team and this is through the form of the Linkedin profile of the said individual. It's easy to do such a search, there is less than 10 analysts within UBS' IB team - guaranteed. Your sharing of that said individual's profile would put any doubts to rest.

You, on the other hand, what have you done? You have deviated from the point of the question and you're just creating smokescreens but the fact of the matter remains - show me evidence of an SGUT trainee making the jump into the full-time or GTP program.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178974)
I work for another bank

THEN YOU COME HERE FOR WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TO TALK DOWN ON OTHERS? LOLOLOLOLOL did you get bullied as a child?
Show me some of your superior IB EQ for me please.

You went really low.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178973)

Are you dumb? Everyone knows the recent raise on the street is for the IB department & not for other FO roles. S&T revenues dipped from the one-off 2 quarters back in 2020. IB is the one that is getting wrecked due to the recovery and spac boom. Deals left right centre.

Do us all a favour and remove your cringey ass title from linkedin and put what is said on your contract la, SGUT/UBS SUPER Trainee.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178972)
UBS' HR should really be clamping down on these underhand practices by SGUT trainees. GTP graduates gets lumped in with these trainees despite their vast difference in quality. I've seen people without any banking background getting into SGUT program while those in the GTP program usually have several high-quality front-office banking internships. Needless to say, those in the SGUT program are from SIM/SUSS, you will only find the big 3 local unis or the UK and US unis in the GTP program.

There’s a SIM GTP (non-FO) a year back. But I agree with your statement in general. These UBS SUPER Trainees putting Investment Banking and Wealth Management as their titles really need a rude awakening. HR needs to do something.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178974)
I'm not from the GTP program but I have friends within the GTP program. I work for another bank, we talk amongst ourselves between the different banks' comps. Of course the increase is lower in APAC, the IB fees are lower here. Any idea what the typical fee here in SEA is?

It's funny that you say "in fact" when you have not even substantiated your claim that I don't know my stuff. I have only asked for additional clarity about people making the jump from SGUT to the full-time IB team and this is through the form of the Linkedin profile of the said individual. It's easy to do such a search, there is less than 10 analysts within UBS' IB team - guaranteed. Your sharing of that said individual's profile would put any doubts to rest.

You, on the other hand, what have you done? You have deviated from the point of the question and you're just creating smokescreens but the fact of the matter remains - show me evidence of an SGUT trainee making the jump into the full-time or GTP program.

LOL. Another bank? What bank? River bank? Just a salty guy who cant accept the fact that one trainee converted to FT. Feels sad

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178980)
Are you dumb? Everyone knows the recent raise on the street is for the IB department & not for other FO roles. S&T revenues dipped from the one-off 2 quarters back in 2020. IB is the one that is getting wrecked due to the recovery and spac boom. Deals left right centre.

Do us all a favour and remove your cringey ass title from linkedin and put what is said on your contract la, SGUT/UBS SUPER Trainee.

joke's on you I am still a NSF I don't have to remove anything on LinkedIn

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:33 PM

UBS SUPER trainees gone wild. Kena called out for your cringe ass titles nia.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178988)

And who are you? Pls don’t tell me you are from “another bank” as well

Unregistered 02-08-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178988)

Call that guy out on linkedin dude if you're so unhappy, dont be a pu$$y a$$ b!tch ranting here anonymously

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179000)
And who are you? Pls don’t tell me you are from “another bank” as well

I’m someone that actually have a LinkedIn title which corroborates with what is written in my contract.

UBS “Super” - what a sorry bunch honestly.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179005)
I’m someone that actually have a LinkedIn title which corroborates with what is written in my contract.

UBS “Super” - what a sorry bunch honestly.

Show us your linkedin for verification pls. How can we believe you?

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179007)
Show us your linkedin for verification pls. How can we believe you?

Do I look like someone who needs a UBS “Super” Trainee aka “Investment Banking/Global Wealth Management Wizard” to believe me? Hell, does anyone?

Enjoy your 2.5k IB/GWM role, sibei satki I cannot 🤣

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179008)
Do I look like someone who needs a UBS “Super” Trainee aka “Investment Banking/Global Wealth Management Wizard” to believe me? Hell, does anyone?

Enjoy your 2.5k IB/GWM role, sibei satki I cannot 🤣

Maybe? But You pretty much look lika fool here in this forum. Shall be kind to reply you as no sane person would even entertain you :) have fun with your 10k role. Oops or are you not even earning that

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179011)
Maybe? But You pretty much look lika fool here in this forum. Shall be kind to reply you as no sane person would even entertain you :) have fun with your 10k role. Oops or are you not even earning that

Please. You are only replying because you know you are part of the shameless bunch putting “IB/GWM” on your title when all you have done is be a part of UBS SUPER, as a SGUT trainee.

Ageee with you that you’re insane though.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179013)
Please. You are only replying because you know you are part of the shameless bunch putting “IB/GWM” on your title when all you have done is be a part of UBS SUPER, as a SGUT trainee.

Ageee with you that you’re insane though.

Whats “Ageee”? 10k earner can’t even spell correctly omg. show us the linkedin of trainees putting IN/GWM please? Or even please use your real profile and provide feedback to the HR? Why are you scared to use your real profile and tell your HR? Act like a meek obedient cat in your office but turn into a tiger on salary forum?

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179015)
Whats “Ageee”? 10k earner can’t even spell correctly omg. show us the linkedin of trainees putting IN/GWM please? Or even please use your real profile and provide feedback to the HR? Why are you scared to use your real profile and tell your HR? Act like a meek obedient cat in your office but turn into a tiger on salary forum?

obviously he typo-ed la. you on the other hand - smlj is IN? new division for SGUT? if you rly want to find out who is pathetic enough to step ib & wm just go linkedin search all ur batchmates. can count more fo disguised trainees than those that actually put ubs super.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179016)
obviously he typo-ed la. you on the other hand - smlj is IN? new division for SGUT? if you rly want to find out who is pathetic enough to step ib & wm just go linkedin search all ur batchmates. can count more fo disguised trainees than those that actually put ubs super.

I call that ********. Don’t see any

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

I think you are more pathetic for commenting on a company you’re not in :)

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:31 PM

don’t need spam post, we know u sibei eng as trainee. lai la, let kor kor help sgut put a bit. here are a few initials, the rest you search yourself k, cannot always ask for help.

dzx, hdd.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179020)
don’t need spam post, we know u sibei eng as trainee. lai la, let kor kor help sgut put a bit. here are a few initials, the rest you search yourself k, cannot always ask for help.

dzx, hdd.

you talk a lot. can be durian seller.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179020)

dzx, hdd.

To add on ggl, lol, tol, lol

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179023)
you talk a lot. can be durian seller.

I think he is more of an insurance seller

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:42 PM

be durian seller or insorlan also better than ubs super. yes, you just got called out. Henry DD, Dong ZX and the whole lot.

spam posting wouldn’t help cover up the expose of how shameless some of you are.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179026)
be durian seller or insorlan also better than ubs super. yes, you just got called out. Henry DD, Dong ZX and the whole lot.

spam posting wouldn’t help cover up the expose of how shameless some of you are.

Okay call poolis? Beeepo beeepo

Unregistered 02-08-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179027)
Okay call poolis? Beeepo beeepo

UBS “Super” in a nutshell. No wonder you lot became the laughing stock during work lunches haha

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Why not call them out using your own profile?

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179031)

heard of something called having to be politically correct? cant be seen as an employee not supportive of certain policies can I? some things can be said publicly, some are meant to be inside jokes - for you to simply laugh and cringe. hopefully the cheap labour is worthwhile.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179028)
UBS “Super” in a nutshell. No wonder you lot became the laughing stock during work lunches haha

Yo they even got to your work lunch topics? dammmm does that make you feel like a black gold mao shan wang

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

faster eh mr ib/wm wannabe - so is “IN” a new division for UBS SGUT? LOL

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179031)

Dammm right. You should sent out an email and tag those people you’re calling out. Oh and tag your whole damn department and HR. Suggest to them directly instead of whining here like a baby and being a hypocrite dude

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:10 PM

intelligence simply eludes sgut

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179032)
heard of something called having to be politically correct? cant be seen as an employee not supportive of certain policies can I? some things can be said publicly, some are meant to be inside jokes - for you to simply laugh and cringe. hopefully the cheap labour is worthwhile.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Can expose more? Im enjoying this drama

Unregistered 02-08-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179032)

The perfect example of a two-faced snake in workforce. Act friendly in-front of others and stabbing others in the back. Hopefully one day you’ll get stabbed too hahaha