Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Possibilities, salary, etc. in the SPORT sector (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12965-possibilities-salary-etc-sport-sector.html)

trainer1 10-08-2020 10:46 PM

Possibilities, salary, etc. in the SPORT sector

Hi everyone.
A short introduction about me. I´ve a master degree in Sport Sciences and another one in Nutrition. I have more than 10 years experience as physical trainer with professional football teams in Europe. I´m also sport teacher and I´ve been making conferences for football federations around the world.

I have submitted some application in the sport sector, as lecturer and manager, but maybe you can help me with some questions I have:
- What could be the salary as manager for the SportSG or Lecture in the university?
- Is there any possibility for foreigners in this sector or is it just a place for Singaporeans?
- How long does it take to receive an answer?

Thank you for your time

Unregistered 25-08-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainer1 (Post 143639)
Hi everyone.
A short introduction about me. I´ve a master degree in Sport Sciences and another one in Nutrition. I have more than 10 years experience as physical trainer with professional football teams in Europe. I´m also sport teacher and I´ve been making conferences for football federations around the world.

I have submitted some application in the sport sector, as lecturer and manager, but maybe you can help me with some questions I have:
- What could be the salary as manager for the SportSG or Lecture in the university?
- Is there any possibility for foreigners in this sector or is it just a place for Singaporeans?
- How long does it take to receive an answer?

Thank you for your time

You should be getting more than $10,000 SGD monthly EASILY with your qualifications as a foreign talent here in Singapore.

If you are a famous one, FAS will look for you instead to offer you, rather than you waiting for the response on your application :)

$10k SGD is more than double the averge wage in Singapore, you will enjoy the time here, as well as the ladies :p

trainer1 26-08-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144503)
You should be getting more than $10,000 SGD monthly EASILY with your qualifications as a foreign talent here in Singapore.

If you are a famous one, FAS will look for you instead to offer you, rather than you waiting for the response on your application :)

$10k SGD is more than double the averge wage in Singapore, you will enjoy the time here, as well as the ladies :p

Thank you for the answer and the information, it sounds good.
If I move to Singapore is because of the job and the adventure, but I'm also very happily married.

BiGHaRRy 19-11-2021 12:45 AM

Have a great day trainer1! As was mentioned above, you can have a salary up to 10000 SGD easily. If you go for some personal training and open a social media account, you can have an income of 25,000 SGD monthly. I have around 30,000 without working as a lector just with my lessons from Instagram and I selling the VIP courses and the SARM supplements from Rats.Army shop. I hardly suggest to you to think about creating a social media account, so you will have an additional profit without more work

Unregistered 19-11-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGHaRRy (Post 190503)
Have a great day trainer1! As was mentioned above, you can have a salary up to 10000 SGD easily. If you go for some personal training and open a social media account, you can have an income of 25,000 SGD monthly. I have around 30,000 without working as a lector just with my lessons from Instagram and I selling the VIP courses and the [URL="s://rats.army/"]SARM supplements from Rats.Army shop[/. I hardly suggest to you to think about creating a social media account, so you will have an additional profit without more work

no one wants ur garbage SARM illegal steroid crap

also "hardly suggest to you"

wtf? go back to school and learn English instead of selling illegal substances on a open salary forum, moron.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144503)

thanks for painting the “correct” picture to the TS haha