Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career at Razer? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12907-career-razer.html)

goespro.tocall 22-07-2020 03:14 PM

Career at Razer?

Hi guys, any opinions to share about Razer as a workplace? Career oppourtunities?

Despite them being so big, they seem to be rather quite in SG in the aspect of recruitment etc. Only flashy ads for their products, which I'm not sure where they're designing and manufacturing lol. What are their main activities in SG?

Unregistered 22-07-2020 03:52 PM

SG is more of operational headquarters like for a lot of MNCs. Their main activities are in the US.

Unregistered 22-07-2020 08:33 PM

razer culture is bad.. really bad

goespro.tocall 23-07-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142372)
SG is more of operational headquarters like for a lot of MNCs. Their main activities are in the US.

If you said coporate headquarters then I understand, but what exactly do you mean by "operational headquarters" lol?

goespro.tocall 23-07-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142397)
razer culture is bad.. really bad

I don't mind if it results in a good career porportional to the gains. No pain, no gain!

Unregistered 23-07-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goespro.tocall (Post 142461)
I don't mind if it results in a good career porportional to the gains. No pain, no gain!

you'd rather make a bit more money but get insulted and have no dignity? why bother living?

Unregistered 23-07-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142506)
you'd rather make a bit more money but get insulted and have no dignity? why bother living?

better than making 0 money , confirm get insulted and double confirm no dignity. why bother living now u ask?

Unregistered 23-07-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142516)
better than making 0 money , confirm get insulted and double confirm no dignity. why bother living now u ask?

there are always opportunities. don't be narrow minded. it's not as if razer is the only company that's hiring.

Unregistered 24-07-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142516)

haha, i assure you... there are places with way better working conditions paying much better than razer. both on hardware and software side... piece of advice dont join razer its a revolving door there and frankly pay is not as competitive as you would think. Much better to join a more prominent firm with equity as part of your compensation... go look at (HKG: 1337).

Read more about the ceo & culture before accepting any offer from razer

Unregistered 24-07-2020 02:10 PM

Second the above. I heard of crazy stories of being yelled at like a dog, made to sit budget carriers everywhere and given no dignity. Good luck.