Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 11-10-2021 07:27 PM

DBS Tech Seed Salary

2020 Salary was $5k
2021 Salary is $5.5k
2022 Batch might increase again

This is a 2 year program subsidized by IMDA, with a contract.
It's a perm position that goes into an Associate role after 2 years with 20% of the cohort to be released at end of 2 years.

Benefits, leaves, bonuses, banking benefits are of those like a perm staff at the Analyst level (24 days AL, + 2 days family leave or 7 days if you have a kid etc)

Unregistered 11-10-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185895)
2020 Salary was $5k
2021 Salary is $5.5k
2022 Batch might increase again

This is a 2 year program subsidized by IMDA, with a contract.
It's a perm position that goes into an Associate role after 2 years with 20% of the cohort to be released at end of 2 years.

Benefits, leaves, bonuses, banking benefits are of those like a perm staff at the Analyst level (24 days AL, + 2 days family leave or 7 days if you have a kid etc)

huh

so benefits, leaves, bonuses etc only comes after the 2 year contract?

during the first 2 years, no bonus? only fixed pay of 5.5k monthly? yikes

Unregistered 11-10-2021 11:22 PM

Sounds abit bs. I think its 5k for most isn’t it?

Unregistered 12-10-2021 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185924)
Sounds abit bs. I think its 5k for most isn’t it?

not sure leh, my friend got offered for the hackathon on thursday last month, he say the offer only states annual pay 55k which is like 4.5k a month.

i dunno where all these people get 5k from... NTU email says 5k ya but so far none of my comp science with honours friends got 5k lol

Unregistered 12-10-2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185853)
Hi for those who are going for the techtrek 2 on 11 Nov, do you guys remember which day is the briefing? is it 28 oct?

Can choose either 28 oct or 3 nov

Unregistered 12-10-2021 05:00 PM

Attended TT1. Got the shortlist email last Thursday and a call from HR this morning regarding the programme and offer followed by formal offer via email.

Base salary is 60k, ie 5k a month. Bonus was said to be "competitive" subject to bank's performance, though they did say that they managed to pay it out last year despite the pandemic.

As said before, benefits are the same as those of perm staff (24 days AL + 2 days family leave, preferential interest rates, etc)

Anyone else got offer?

Unregistered 12-10-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185984)
Attended TT1. Got the shortlist email last Thursday and a call from HR this morning regarding the programme and offer followed by formal offer via email.

Base salary is 60k, ie 5k a month. Bonus was said to be "competitive" subject to bank's performance, though they did say that they managed to pay it out last year despite the pandemic.

As said before, benefits are the same as those of perm staff (24 days AL + 2 days family leave, preferential interest rates, etc)

Anyone else got offer?

Second this, I got exactly the same

Unregistered 12-10-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Anyone else got offer?

wow that sucks, hardstuck 5k for 2 years, with year-end bonus but no stock option... damn.

i guess if u have no where else then this is ok

Unregistered 12-10-2021 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186003)
wow that sucks, hardstuck 5k for 2 years, with year-end bonus but no stock option... damn.

i guess if u have no where else then this is ok

What's your offer package?

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Anyone else got offer?

Hi sorry, I just want to check, I got offer but I don't see bonus anywhere... All I see is 60k annual.. means no bonus for me?

Is it different for people? I chose the developer role... not info-sec.