Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 27-09-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184364)
Hi! Can any current/past seeder let me know how your experience was? When I was doing my internship there, I feel that seeders OT a lot? Is it very common to OT, and if you guys have to OT, will there be extra pay? Thanks!

By intern u mean the young seeder program?

Ya it's quite shag, dbs will OT alot unless you are lucky WFH... They can't bother u lol

The hours quite bad last I recall, it's 9 hrs instead of 8.

Unregistered 28-09-2021 09:51 AM

Anyone know how is the process like for the info security assessment??

Unregistered 28-09-2021 10:10 AM

"Apply Online and interact with JIM! Our very own AI recruiter."

Is JIM supposed to email us after submitting application form? I had applied 3 weeks ago.

Unregistered 28-09-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184462)
"Apply Online and interact with JIM! Our very own AI recruiter."

Is JIM supposed to email us after submitting application form? I had applied 3 weeks ago.

means you didn't pass the resume stage.

wait time is 1 week or less, u can check previous posts.

Unregistered 28-09-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184539)
means you didn't pass the resume stage.

wait time is 1 week or less, u can check previous posts.

This is quite surprising to be honest as I have numerous experiences in bb banks and I am easily advancing to further stages for other foreign banks.

Never had problems passing the resume screening stage, don't know what DBS is looking for? Anyhow, good luck to those that got shortlisted.

Unregistered 29-09-2021 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184549)
This is quite surprising to be honest as I have numerous experiences in bb banks and I am easily advancing to further stages for other foreign banks.

Never had problems passing the resume screening stage, don't know what DBS is looking for? Anyhow, good luck to those that got shortlisted.

What kind of experience? Since you so zai, have vast experience in BB banks, why are you applying for local bank 2 years contract?

Unregistered 29-09-2021 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184549)

You do know that this is a 0-2 YOE program right? it sounds like you have way more than 2 YOE so yeah of course you would not advance to the further stage here...

Unregistered 29-09-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184577)
What kind of experience? Since you so zai, have vast experience in BB banks, why are you applying for local bank 2 years contract?

Was referring to the graduate associate program. And I think DBS is a good bank too.

Unregistered 29-09-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184398)
By intern u mean the young seeder program?

Ya it's quite shag, dbs will OT alot unless you are lucky WFH... They can't bother u lol

The hours quite bad last I recall, it's 9 hrs instead of 8.

Hihi thanks for ur reply! ya I was a young seeder and all the people around me seems to be OT-ing constantly/come back on weekends. Not sure if other departments will be better but it don't seem so..

kim1995 29-09-2021 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184665)
Hihi thanks for ur reply! ya I was a young seeder and all the people around me seems to be OT-ing constantly/come back on weekends. Not sure if other departments will be better but it don't seem so..

no problem,

I don't think it's better in other teams, I got a few friends working in different teams, and they said the same thing you did lol lots of people OT, they themselves OT sometimes.. even tho intern pay has no OT.

Anyway, does anyone here know if this is 60k annual pay only? no bonus / other compensations?