Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 10-09-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182587)
It will be a full day, from morning ~8+ until afternoon ~5

huh? are u sure? or u just read the email saying 8am to 6pm and think that it's whole day? doesn't make sense lol

how do they expect graduating students with intern / clearing mods to attend this **** then

can anyone else who went for last year one verify pls.

Unregistered 11-09-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182602)
huh? are u sure? or u just read the email saying 8am to 6pm and think that it's whole day? doesn't make sense lol

how do they expect graduating students with intern / clearing mods to attend this **** then

it is what it is

Unregistered 14-09-2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Yeap, I also received the email stating the hackathon will be conducted from 8am to 6pm

Unregistered 14-09-2021 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182562)
Can anyone educate me on the career progression after SEED programme? Thanks

As far as I know, it depends on your performance.

Note that this is practically a 2 year contract kinda job. Meaning no progression during 2 years, no benefit changes, etc.

I'll say this, intern to full-time is a lot easier than SEED to full-time, this should be obvious why. SEED is open to everyone afterall while Uni-partnered internships are not.

Unregistered 14-09-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182565)
May I ask, what is the career progression after seed programme like?

Just look at the linkedin profile of dbs seed, many of them are from sim and sit lol. And the rare few from the big three of ntu,nus,smu, many of them are not from com sci. The hiring standards so low. What do you think? Obvious answer.

Unregistered 17-09-2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Either adjust/accommodate the day accordingly, or maybe go for a later session. Or just focus on the mods/internship and not apply for the time being.

Got attend the briefng?

Unregistered 17-09-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183327)
Either adjust/accommodate the day accordingly, or maybe go for a later session. Or just focus on the mods/internship and not apply for the time being.

Got attend the briefng?

100% agree with this!!!

To the idiot: if u cannot make it then don't apply lol simple. DBS seed not for everyone, u think they'll adjust their timing for u? for what?

Unregistered 19-09-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183327)

Got attend the briefng?

Thanks for the advice, I'll just focus on graduating.

Nope, I click "cant make it" for the hackathon and they just told me "thank you we will email you 1 day before briefing". Oh well.

Unregistered 22-09-2021 09:25 PM

Is this one of the the best tech program in Singapore?

Unregistered 22-09-2021 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183883)
Is this one of the the best tech program in Singapore?

It is one of the more highly sough after and prestigious programs