Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 24-08-2021 12:56 PM

I think the resume stage finish alr. My hackathon is in Sep.

Unregistered 29-08-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181041)
I think the resume stage finish alr. My hackathon is in Sep.

Hi, i just received my coding assessment with Jim, was wondering what is the nature of the coding assessments. Is it equivalent to leetcode medium difficulty?

Unregistered 29-08-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181535)
Hi, i just received my coding assessment with Jim, was wondering what is the nature of the coding assessments. Is it equivalent to leetcode medium difficulty?

NO LOL

Are you crazy? even tech MNCs don't ask you medium levels lol why would a "graduate" program that's literally a "I got no experience but I wanna learn" program ever ask you such questions...

They're easy level, hell you can even google them, I don't know wtf is the point of their coding assessment. There's people who fail all and still get invited to hackathon.

Unregistered 30-08-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181537)
NO LOL

Are you crazy? even tech MNCs don't ask you medium levels lol why would a "graduate" program that's literally a "I got no experience but I wanna learn" program ever ask you such questions...

They're easy level, hell you can even google them, I don't know wtf is the point of their coding assessment. There's people who fail all and still get invited to hackathon.

How do u know that got ppl fail all and still got invited hehe

Unregistered 31-08-2021 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177012)
yea me too, sim uol fin grad, straight away come out got 4.5k job, so many offers cant decide so see which company begged me the most

ayo so sorry state ah? i got 6k after grad leh. wtf u doing?

Unregistered 01-09-2021 12:46 AM

I just got chosen to be an accessor for this month's tech treck. See you guys there!

Unregistered 01-09-2021 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181535)
Hi, i just received my coding assessment with Jim, was wondering what is the nature of the coding assessments. Is it equivalent to leetcode medium difficulty?

dont listen to the trolls here,

the coding assessment has 3 coding portions ( 1 bonus ) and 2 mcq.

from easy to hard level. i only failed the bonus qns, the rest damn easy, easier than school assignments in my opinion...

im having second doubts joining this now lol, after i do the tests and read the posts here from 2019 and 2020, the people saying "its full of noobs who cant code", i actually think its true because the assessment is really too easy...

Unregistered 01-09-2021 08:39 PM

Hi guys, I finished online assessment on 28 Aug but still not receive any reply about hackerthon. How long you guys receive next stage email after you finished the assessment? Thx

Unregistered 02-09-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181840)
Hi guys, I finished online assessment on 28 Aug but still not receive any reply about hackerthon. How long you guys receive next stage email after you finished the assessment? Thx

hi, i finish mine on 30 aug, got it on 1st sep... did u do well or bad for ur assessment?

Unregistered 02-09-2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181863)
hi, i finish mine on 30 aug, got it on 1st sep... did u do well or bad for ur assessment?

I pass all test cases for easy code question and more than half of the test case for the hard one. Then, MCQ I'm not sure, but I think not bad?... Scared...


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2