Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 05-02-2023 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239841)
Wah so smart know the pay ceiling all. Wah reliable sia this guy. Omg I dam motivated to join SEED now because of this guy, after reading his intellectual reply using retard all. But I hope he's not in SEED because you can't sprout to become a plant even after 2 years 😂😂😂

Typical Singaporean pussy right here.

Get proven wrong = LOLOL U WORK AT SEED LMAOOOO

So fking cringe, stop embarrassing yourself.

Unregistered 06-02-2023 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239849)

If you don't work at seed , you make up the figures by yourself 🤣🤣🤣
"Typical Singaporean" but includes vulgarities in all his replies lmaooo. The pot calling the kettle black? Ironic much?

Unregistered 06-02-2023 05:15 AM

Quote:

Lmaoo this guy pattern same one keep using cringe and retard. His vocab a little bit but vulgarities no limit 🤣🤣🤣.

Unregistered 06-02-2023 08:32 AM

Quote:

sinkie pwn sinkie bro u dunno meh? u also embarrass urself keep reply to the kid knn just ignore la

Unregistered 06-02-2023 09:58 AM

Hi, I have completed the cognitive & behavioural assessment with jim bot and the status is indicated as "schedule interview". However, I have yet to receive the coding assessment. May I know how long HR takes to review before sending out the coding assessment? Thanks!

Unregistered 06-02-2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239866)
Hi, I have completed the cognitive & behavioural assessment with jim bot and the status is indicated as "schedule interview". However, I have yet to receive the coding assessment. May I know how long HR takes to review before sending out the coding assessment? Thanks!

Wait until 2024. DBS losing profits 🤣🤣🤣 LMAOOOO

Unregistered 06-02-2023 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239841)
Wah so smart know the pay ceiling all. Wah reliable sia this guy. Omg I dam motivated to join SEED now because of this guy, after reading his intellectual reply using retard all. But I hope he's not in SEED because you can't sprout to become a plant even after 2 years 😂😂😂

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239842)
Wah hardcore defender of SEED sia. This type of person confirm post on social media when they get retrenched by DBS just like those ex-googlers hahahaha. So defensive until can pull out sources and all LMAOOOOOO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239863)
If you don't work at seed , you make up the figures by yourself 🤣🤣🤣
"Typical Singaporean" but includes vulgarities in all his replies lmaooo. The pot calling the kettle black? Ironic much?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239864)
Lmaoo this guy pattern same one keep using cringe and retard. His vocab a little bit but vulgarities no limit 🤣🤣🤣.

bro u ok ?

u spam 🤣🤣🤣 and 'lmaooo' so many times . u got rekt until u need reply twice with the same pattern ?

Unregistered 06-02-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239714)
got a hot and easy to bang chick just join dbs seed heheh

share the name plz

Unregistered 08-02-2023 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239873)
bro u ok ?

u spam 🤣🤣🤣 and 'lmaooo' so many times . u got rekt until u need reply twice with the same pattern ?

Just ignore him lol, probably sinkie mindset who is clueless about the industry.

s://.straitstimes.com/singapore/hawker-stall-patrons-to-get-3-cashback-on-meals-every-friday-with-dbs-paylah-app

FYI if they can afford to give out $300k every week till next year, I dont see the issue with 8.2k/monthly

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:12 PM

Just because a company can afford a high salary, it doesn't mean it's willing to pay it. Market benchmarking is crucial.

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240036)
Just ignore him lol, probably sinkie mindset who is clueless about the industry.

s://.straitstimes.com/singapore/hawker-stall-patrons-to-get-3-cashback-on-meals-every-friday-with-dbs-paylah-app

FYI if they can afford to give out $300k every week till next year, I dont see the issue with 8.2k/monthly

Sinkie used by boomers hahahah. I already know the uncle typing behind this account

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239873)
bro u ok ?

Who your bro? You the typical guy calling everyone bro. Using rekt? This xiaoboi can't even spell out the word you , just entered uni is it ah boi

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240039)
Just because a company can afford a high salary, it doesn't mean it's willing to pay it. Market benchmarking is crucial.

At least you are sensible , I feel sorry for those people calling other sinkies when they themselves act like one by degrading others. They probably have been called sinkies by others to act in this way.

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239865)
sinkie pwn sinkie bro u dunno meh? u also embarrass urself keep reply to the kid knn just ignore la

Why are you replying to your own comment hahahaha. It's clearly obvious with the usage of "u". Don't do obvious leh, this not drama club leh

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239607)
this is fake news

NCS pay is 5k, seed is 5.5k then 6.8k after 1st year

im on 2nd year seed, rotated and already going to hit 8.2k after seed program ends

stay mad lol u cant get in so u spread BS, cringe max

Caught the "u" guy again and now he claims that he doesn't work at SEED. Wah funny sia this drama club guy.

Unregistered 09-02-2023 08:04 AM

wtf this guy replied 4 times in a row lol crazy

Unregistered 09-02-2023 09:27 AM

Stop spamming pls

Anyone know if seed still has September intakes? Cos I rmb there's those who Grad late and can't join for alpha training

Unregistered 09-02-2023 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240066)
Stop spamming pls

Anyone know if seed still has September intakes? Cos I rmb there's those who Grad late and can't join for alpha training

Yes.

There were people in my batch who had reservist during the mandatory alpha training so they entered in September / October instead. It'll be the same for this year also.

Unregistered 09-02-2023 11:27 AM

Has anyone got accepted into seed alr? For this year's July intake. I'm going for the hackathon in 2 weeks and I wish to know more

Unregistered 09-02-2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240074)
Has anyone got accepted into seed alr? For this year's July intake. I'm going for the hackathon in 2 weeks and I wish to know more

Basically you will need to create an app that's it. Learn react, flask , node js, SQL, mongoDB. Most ppl will end up in IBGT. Notorious for OT and scoldings. But yall can't complain right since most of the people who join without CS background and SEED pays higher than whatever your degree can offer.

Unregistered 09-02-2023 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240074)

Just pray your assessor good. Apparently in the December Hackathon the examiners from group 21, 22, 23,24 dam bochup, they don't even bother to sit down with the group during the entire Hackathon and instead talked to their colleagues. All those examiners are from IBGT. Most of the people I know from those groups didn't get in because of the assessors.

Unregistered 09-02-2023 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240096)
Just pray your assessor good. Apparently in the December Hackathon the examiners from group 21, 22, 23,24 dam bochup, they don't even bother to sit down with the group during the entire Hackathon and instead talked to their colleagues. All those examiners are from IBGT. Most of the people I know from those groups didn't get in because of the assessors.

every batch seeders get asked to be table ic and help the next TT. we heard lots of funny stories from the dec TT, people giving up 1 hour into it, some trying to cheat by using their create-react-app template with basic CRUD already done, some trying to solo on their own, etc.

wouldnt be surprised if the assessor walked away

Unregistered 09-02-2023 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240101)
every batch seeders get asked to be table ic and help the next TT. we heard lots of funny stories from the dec TT, people giving up 1 hour into it, some trying to cheat by using their create-react-app template with basic CRUD already done, some trying to solo on their own, etc.

wouldnt be surprised if the assessor walked away

Lol what talking you. Code templates are allowed. You sure you from SEED or another imposter like the "u" guy

Unregistered 09-02-2023 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240096)

ROFL this is some copium ********. People fail the assessment because they suck, nothing to do with assessors talking to their colleagues or whatever rubbish excuse you have

Unregistered 10-02-2023 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240116)
ROFL this is some copium ********. People fail the assessment because they suck, nothing to do with assessors talking to their colleagues or whatever rubbish excuse you have

The copium guy is apparently back hahahah.another imposter

Unregistered 10-02-2023 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239603)
This man is full of copium

The copium guy.

Unregistered 15-02-2023 12:35 PM

hi all I am a seeder who entered in Jan. For the upcoming tech trek, they are looking to hire a mixture of business analyst and software testers, currently software development roles have all been filled up.

Unregistered 15-02-2023 04:26 PM

tips for hackathon, dont code just talk your way through it and get hire. Those from seed are not good coders just good talkers

Unregistered 15-02-2023 04:34 PM

Do they have rejections or they just keep the **** dangling there till it's next batch of applications? Submitted one but so far radio silence

Unregistered 16-02-2023 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240396)
tips for hackathon, dont code just talk your way through it and get hire. Those from seed are not good coders just good talkers

That's so true.

Unregistered 16-02-2023 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240432)
That's so true.

Nice try :) . If your good at both, you'll still proceed. At the end of the day, just git gud :)))

Unregistered 16-02-2023 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240470)
Nice try :) . If your good at both, you'll still proceed. At the end of the day, just git gud :)))

What talking you?? The only gud you have is gundoo. Nice try what? Tried your mum?

Unregistered 16-02-2023 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240470)

This one confirm current seeder. Waiting for his VP to convert him to FT but the VP bochup. *Thanks for the 2 years but I'm but converting you*

Unregistered 17-02-2023 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240501)
What talking you?? The only gud you have is gundoo. Nice try what? Tried your mum?

LOL i think i know who u are, the way u talk and type like same same

Unregistered 17-02-2023 09:44 AM

tuesday i come find u bro if i not wrong u tues / wed wfo rite? pretty sure i know its u haha but i dont want leak ur name here

Unregistered 17-02-2023 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240518)
tuesday i come find u bro if i not wrong u tues / wed wfo rite? pretty sure i know its u haha but i dont want leak ur name here

I not even from SEED lmaooooo. Don't Sabo your colleagues hahhaha.

Unregistered 18-02-2023 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240501)

Why you so salty LOL. So sensitive?

Unregistered 18-02-2023 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240387)
hi all I am a seeder who entered in Jan. For the upcoming tech trek, they are looking to hire a mixture of business analyst and software testers, currently software development roles have all been filled up.

what about data engineer/ml&ai?

Unregistered 18-02-2023 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240617)
Why you so salty LOL. So sensitive?

It takes a Snowflake to know another. Mr LOL

Unregistered 19-02-2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240629)
It takes a Snowflake to know another. Mr LOL

Thanks for admitting your a snowflake though. :)