Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 27-01-2023 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238064)
Anyone applied for 2023 SEED?

Yes, have you received your coding assessment?

Unregistered 27-01-2023 02:05 PM

Anyone who has applied for SEED recently get young SEEDer internship coding assessment instead?

Unregistered 27-01-2023 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239338)
Anyone who has applied for SEED recently get young SEEDer internship coding assessment instead?

no lol wtf that's for internship right? SEED is full-time for 2 years

Unregistered 27-01-2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239343)
no lol wtf that's for internship right? SEED is full-time for 2 years

Ya lor thats why confused. Not sure is cos its my first time applying for DBS or cos theres an error

Unregistered 28-01-2023 09:14 PM

hi guys, how much is Accenture offering for fch uol graduate?

Unregistered 28-01-2023 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239414)
hi guys, how much is Accenture offering for fch uol graduate?

How do we know, as this is a DBS thread right? go ask in the accenture thread

Unregistered 28-01-2023 10:46 PM

I saw from micron thread that micron is better than dbs..

Unregistered 29-01-2023 12:06 PM

micron no more OT pay, SEED no more bonus

google also lay off so many people, tech is dying

Unregistered 29-01-2023 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239433)
micron no more OT pay, SEED no more bonus

SEED 2023 just started how you know no more bonus?

Unregistered 29-01-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239451)
Lmaoo SEED 2023 just started how you know no more bonus?

when is the dbs bonus?

so if i get in this intake, i get bonus this year?

Unregistered 30-01-2023 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239338)

Ya same, but my friends got the correct coding assessment. How to proceed ah?

Unregistered 30-01-2023 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239476)
Ya same, but my friends got the correct coding assessment. How to proceed ah?

LOL turns out they sent the wrong coding assessment. Your friends should have received the email regarding that

Unregistered 30-01-2023 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239433)
Both places suck lol micron no more OT pay, SEED no more bonus

Dont forget, SEED sent wrong coding assessment to applicants lol so fking bad

Unregistered 30-01-2023 06:05 PM

Between DBS seed program and NCS nucleus program, which is better for CS fresh grads in terms of working environment, exposure, work life balance, etc?

Unregistered 30-01-2023 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239520)
Between DBS seed program and NCS nucleus program, which is better for CS fresh grads in terms of working environment, exposure, work life balance, etc?

NCS is better, they will fund your masters once you hit certain criteria and they use a lot of newer tech stuffs compared to DBS.

DBS has no bonus, tech is heavily locked down meaning you can't use whatever environment you want, their libs are all outdated, you need to use VMware just for kubernetes and most SEEDers will either work on PoCs ( solo SEEDer work that no one cares about which means you learn very little since you solo ) or OT everyday and work weekends to help deployments ( which is also bad since u get 5.5k while those OTing are getting OT pay + 7k perm staffs )

Unregistered 30-01-2023 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239527)
NCS is better, they will fund your masters once you hit certain criteria and they use a lot of newer tech stuffs compared to DBS.

DBS has no bonus, tech is heavily locked down meaning you can't use whatever environment you want, their libs are all outdated, you need to use VMware just for kubernetes and most SEEDers will either work on PoCs ( solo SEEDer work that no one cares about which means you learn very little since you solo ) or OT everyday and work weekends to help deployments ( which is also bad since u get 5.5k while those OTing are getting OT pay + 7k perm staffs )

Agreed. Ultimately it depends on what you want out of your career.

When young, more free and willing to chiong, can consider NCS and go for all the courses etc. Farm those certs, they will go a long way and it's something that can't be taken away from you. Not to mention having the relevant certifications can get you a foot in the door when you jump.

Don't miss the forest for the trees. There's a reason why people always say startups suck cuz you handle everything, but you will also learn a lot that will help you in the future.

Unregistered 31-01-2023 12:15 AM

What’s the pay for jan 2023 batch?

Unregistered 01-02-2023 12:00 PM

Lmao

Quote:

This man is full of copium

Unregistered 01-02-2023 12:32 PM

Quote:

this is fake news

NCS pay is 5k, seed is 5.5k then 6.8k after 1st year

im on 2nd year seed, rotated and already going to hit 8.2k after seed program ends

stay mad lol u cant get in so u spread BS, cringe max

Unregistered 01-02-2023 01:09 PM

Submitted a resume and got the IQ and personality test on the same day. Didn't get to finish the IQ test tho... Think only did till page 8... Do I still stand a chance?

Unregistered 01-02-2023 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239609)
Submitted a resume and got the IQ and personality test on the same day. Didn't get to finish the IQ test tho... Think only did till page 8... Do I still stand a chance?

huh? 8 page out of how many?

wa bro no offence but u got mental problem one izzit? might get rejected

Unregistered 01-02-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239607)
this is fake news

im on 2nd year seed, rotated and already going to hit 8.2k after seed program ends

Oh the salary is not fixed? I heard from the comments that the salary is fixed for 2 years? May I know what is the compensation package like?

Unregistered 01-02-2023 04:37 PM

Quote:

this is fake news

Cringe bro.

What you shared it fake news.

The real increment starts with 5.5k as a fresh grad, 7k after confirmation 6 months later, 9k 2 years later and 10k before the fourth year with average 6 months bonus.

Unregistered 01-02-2023 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239615)
Cringe bro.

The real increment starts with 5.5k as a fresh grad, 7k after confirmation 6 months later, 9k 2 years later and 10k before the fourth year with average 6 months bonus.

spread somemore BS, super cringe max

6 months bonus? dream on. type this ******** at 4pm? another reject spreading nonsense, get a job u ugly fk

Unregistered 02-02-2023 09:40 PM

Has anyone done the hackerearth assessments? Heard its alot harder than previous batches

Unregistered 02-02-2023 11:44 PM

got a hot and easy to bang chick just join dbs seed heheh

Unregistered 03-02-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239701)
Has anyone done the hackerearth assessments? Heard its alot harder than previous batches

Ya sia, especially the last 2 coding questions

Unregistered 03-02-2023 10:49 AM

Hi, I have completed the cognitive & behavioural assessment with jim bot and the status is indicated as "schedule interview". However, I have yet to receive the coding assessment. May I know how long HR takes to review before sending out the coding assessment? Thanks!

Unregistered 03-02-2023 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239615)
Cringe bro.

I think it's 7k after 3 months, 8k after 6 months and 15k after the programme with a guaranteed VP position with 1 year bonus

Unregistered 04-02-2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239714)
got a hot and easy to bang chick just join dbs seed heheh

which one, plz shares

Unregistered 05-02-2023 12:23 AM

Quote:

this is fake news

I think you are the one spreading fake news lmaoo. Your second year of seed you are still considered analyst level how you getting 6.8k when DBS pays their senior associate 7k+. You telling me you can predict yourself earning 8.2k 😂. Cringe max bro.

Unregistered 05-02-2023 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239730)
Ya sia, especially the last 2 coding questions

Heard they sent out invites for techtrek already

Unregistered 05-02-2023 02:42 AM

seed still hiring? no more funding alr and profit likely slumped..

Unregistered 05-02-2023 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239804)

Need to replace the current SEEDers that leave

Unregistered 05-02-2023 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239799)
I think you are the one spreading fake news lmaoo. Your second year of seed you are still considered analyst level how you getting 6.8k when DBS pays their senior associate 7k+. You telling me you can predict yourself earning 8.2k 😂. Cringe max bro.

DBS Analyst pay ceiling is 5k max, any higher and you will automatically get promoted to Associate rank, SEED starting pay is 5.5k

SEEDers are considered "Graduate Associate" rank, not analyst, doesn't matter what year you are in.

Try harder retard.

Unregistered 05-02-2023 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239804)

Profit likely slumped,

A quick google says otherwise,

s://.channelnewsasia.com/business/dbs-group-profit-jump-32-cent-record-high-3039801

Try harder retard. You spend your weekends posting BS? Absolute loser.

Unregistered 05-02-2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239812)
Profit likely slumped,

s://.channelnewsasia.com/business/dbs-group-profit-jump-32-cent-record-high-3039801

Wait till you see the latest quarter earnings. Nincompoop.

Unregistered 05-02-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239823)
Wait till you see the latest quarter earnings. Nincompoop.

Learn how economics work you dumb Asian pig.

Unregistered 05-02-2023 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239811)
DBS Analyst pay ceiling is 5k max, any higher and you will automatically get promoted to Associate rank, SEED starting pay is 5.5k

SEEDers are considered "Graduate Associate" rank, not analyst, doesn't matter what year you are in.

Try harder retard.

Wah so smart know the pay ceiling all. Wah reliable sia this guy. Omg I dam motivated to join SEED now because of this guy, after reading his intellectual reply using retard all. But I hope he's not in SEED because you can't sprout to become a plant even after 2 years 😂😂😂

Unregistered 05-02-2023 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239812)
Profit likely slumped,

Wah hardcore defender of SEED sia. This type of person confirm post on social media when they get retrenched by DBS just like those ex-googlers hahahaha. So defensive until can pull out sources and all LMAOOOOOO.