Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 23-05-2021 07:43 AM

Second lower gpa can get interview for SEED programme?

Unregistered 23-05-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170085)
Second lower gpa can get interview for SEED programme?

I have a third class gpa and still managed to get the seed offer so I guess 2nd lower is fine. Just need to read up/study properly for the coding assessments and hackathon. Good luck.

Unregistered 23-05-2021 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170085)
Second lower gpa can get interview for SEED programme?

There's no interview in SEED's application process. And they don't see your GPA at all. I was in my last semester of uni with no official transcript and yet they offered me after I passed their hackathon and my GPA is only like low 2s out of 4 lmao.

themoomoo 24-05-2021 12:27 AM

Those who got the offer, did you get 3.8k too? Or isit 5k like last time

Unregistered 24-05-2021 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170191)
There's no interview in SEED's application process. And they don't see your GPA at all. I was in my last semester of uni with no official transcript and yet they offered me after I passed their hackathon and my GPA is only like low 2s out of 4 lmao.

Out of 4? You from SMU?

How's the hackathon like?

Unregistered 24-05-2021 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themoomoo (Post 170194)
Those who got the offer, did you get 3.8k too? Or isit 5k like last time

My friend who got the offer from the March hackathon: not 3.8k
I got offer from May hackathon: also not 3.8k
(hint: annual 1st digit is 6)

If it's of any help, both of us have a STEM degree with no good hons (<= 2nd lower)

Unable to advise on those who got 3.8k offers, don't know if they are trolling or serious.
Of course, it's also up to you to believe my words since anyone can say anything here.

Unregistered 24-05-2021 11:15 AM

Are the SEEDers WFH now? How often do the SEEDers need to go back to the office?

Unregistered 24-05-2021 12:16 PM

When's the networking session ah? Tmr 12pm?

Unregistered 24-05-2021 02:01 PM

SEEDERs turnover rate is around 60%. Now with salary reducex to 3.8k, this will definitely rise to 90%

Unregistered 24-05-2021 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170275)
SEEDERs turnover rate is around 60%. Now with salary reducex to 3.8k, this will definitely rise to 90%

Lol who got reduced to 3.8k? Why reduce? This program is partly funded by IMDA TechSkills Accelerator, why will reduce suddenly for no reason?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2