Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 03-06-2022 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220139)
TAP admission rate is 1%, harder to get than FAANG

nobody cares, go make your own govtech thread

Unregistered 03-06-2022 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220145)
nobody cares, go make your own govtech thread

LMAO another toxic arrogant SWE wannabe SEEDer. Just because its a perm job now doesn't mean DBS cant fire you. 200 new SEEDers a batch, SEEDers will be the first to be let go during a recession ; engineers are "liabilities" on banks balance sheet.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220147)
LMAO another toxic arrogant SWE wannabe SEEDer. Just because its a perm job now doesn't mean DBS cant fire you. 200 new SEEDers a batch, SEEDers will be the first to be let go during a recession ; engineers are "liabilities" on banks balance sheet.

one one cares, cry harder kid

Unregistered 03-06-2022 01:08 PM

so obvious when a bitchboy is triggered, they start spamming LOL / LMAO and crying about nonsense

cringe, cope harder kid bye

Unregistered 06-06-2022 10:21 AM

Missed the networking session, what did they share?

Unregistered 06-06-2022 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220563)
Missed the networking session, what did they share?

Pay increase for those who attended due to new contract. Not sure about your case.

Unregistered 06-06-2022 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220602)
Pay increase for those who attended due to new contract. Not sure about your case.

Is it in black and white?

Unregistered 06-06-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220608)
Is it in black and white?

ya, "Your annual base salary is S$66,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,500 per month"

Unregistered 06-06-2022 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220617)
ya, "Your annual base salary is S$66,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,500 per month"

which techtrek were u from? also starting in jul?

Unregistered 06-06-2022 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220617)
ya, "Your annual base salary is S$66,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,500 per month"

Did you receive the amended offer letter already?

Unregistered 06-06-2022 02:59 PM

Dbs people generally stay there very long upwards of near 10 years. Because they simply cant get a job elsewhere with their exp of maintaining irrelevant legacy systems.

Unregistered 06-06-2022 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220617)
ya, "Your annual base salary is S$66,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,500 per month"

When did you receive this in paper?

Unregistered 06-06-2022 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220626)
When did you receive this in paper?

did he / she just edit "Your annual base salary is S$60,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,000 per month" to "Your annual base salary is S$66,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,500 per month"?

Unregistered 06-06-2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220639)
did he / she just edit "Your annual base salary is S$60,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,000 per month" to "Your annual base salary is S$66,000, payable over 12 months at S$5,500 per month"?

the addendum and onboard not even out he/she/they is a hoax

Unregistered 06-06-2022 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220623)
Dbs people generally stay there very long upwards of near 10 years. Because they simply cant get a job elsewhere with their exp of maintaining irrelevant legacy systems.

no one cares, cry somewhere else kid

Unregistered 06-06-2022 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220649)
the addendum and onboard not even out he/she/they is a hoax

Itís out, haha you are not getting the pay raise.

Unregistered 06-06-2022 07:51 PM

i got an email inviting me for a upcoming techtrek...

anyone else? i thought no more techtrek for july intake already and that the 2023 jan intake techtrek starts in september 2022 lol...

i got a job alr so was thinking of just trying this TT for fun

Unregistered 06-06-2022 07:55 PM

From TT3, starting in July but have yet to receive addendum

Unregistered 06-06-2022 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220669)
From TT3, starting in July but have yet to receive addendum

how about your onboarding email?

Unregistered 06-06-2022 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220673)
how about your onboarding email?

Received the onboarding email

Unregistered 07-06-2022 08:52 PM

What happens after completing pre onboarding process?

Unregistered 07-06-2022 08:52 PM

wow so many people wants to be a part of the best bang in the world

Unregistered 07-06-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220829)
What happens after completing pre onboarding process?

offer letter after techtrek then a separate onboarding process.

Unregistered 08-06-2022 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220829)
What happens after completing pre onboarding process?

When is ur techtrek?

Unregistered 08-06-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220847)
offer letter after techtrek then a separate onboarding process.

what is the separate onboarding? I only received the onboarding email before techtrek, nothing after offer letter.

Unregistered 08-06-2022 11:29 PM

There is an onboarding step a month before starting that requires a lot of documents to be submitted, not sure what happens after

Unregistered 09-06-2022 04:58 PM

Can anyone share howís the training like? Or the first few months experience?

Unregistered 09-06-2022 09:58 PM

mass hiring + trash company = DBS tech seed

no surprise

try tiktok / bytedance, all u scrubs 100% get rejected, 0 chance.

Unregistered 10-06-2022 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221144)
mass hiring + trash company = DBS tech seed

no surprise

try tiktok / bytedance, all u scrubs 100% get rejected, 0 chance.

whatís with all this hate? where is this coming from

Unregistered 13-06-2022 02:14 PM

Has anyone received the contract amendments?

Unregistered 13-06-2022 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220669)
From TT3, starting in July but have yet to receive addendum

same, also only received the onboarding documents but not this "addendum" or mysterious "5.5k" lol only got 5k offer same as all the batches in the past

not sure if troll or legit

Unregistered 13-06-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221628)
same, also only received the onboarding documents but not this "addendum" or mysterious "5.5k" lol only got 5k offer same as all the batches in the past

not sure if troll or legit

When did you receive the invitation to complete onboarding docs?

Unregistered 13-06-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221628)
same, also only received the onboarding documents but not this "addendum" or mysterious "5.5k" lol only got 5k offer same as all the batches in the past

not sure if troll or legit

When did you receive the docs, I still havent received onboarding docs. Dk if i should start to worry

Unregistered 13-06-2022 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221639)
When did you receive the docs, I still havent received onboarding docs. Dk if i should start to worry

I would continue applying regardless. Take a look at the Standard Chartered thread. Not sure if troll or not but having more choices wouldnt hurt.

Unregistered 13-06-2022 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221639)
When did you receive the docs, I still havent received onboarding docs. Dk if i should start to worry

some said they received onboarding documents before networking session. not sure how spread out the onboarding is

Unregistered 13-06-2022 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221628)
same, also only received the onboarding documents but not this "addendum" or mysterious "5.5k" lol only got 5k offer same as all the batches in the past

not sure if troll or legit

I thought during the networking session it was implied that there would be an addendum?

Unregistered 13-06-2022 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221643)
I thought during the networking session it was implied that there would be an addendum?

and given to us in june. but comments here were way before june

Unregistered 13-06-2022 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221644)
and given to us in june. but comments here were way before june

Iím guessing those comments might be from those accepted in later TTs?

Unregistered 13-06-2022 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221645)
Iím guessing those comments might be from those accepted in later TTs?

have you received onboarding documents or addendum?

Unregistered 13-06-2022 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221630)
When did you receive the invitation to complete onboarding docs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221639)
When did you receive the docs, I still havent received onboarding docs. Dk if i should start to worry

like 1-2 days before the networking session on MS teams...


Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221643)
I thought during the networking session it was implied that there would be an addendum?

yea i know and i remember someone ask if the pay change is lower or higher right?

but how come addendum take so long lol.. does everyone get different addendum pay or something?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221645)
Iím guessing those comments might be from those accepted in later TTs?

huh so what, those who did the latest TT will get the addendum but earlier TT people wont? wtf..


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2