Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Spirals 01-11-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148453)
My bad, I think I mixed up the online assessment with that. So just to check the process would be online assessment then thereafter, selected ones will proceed with the techtrek, and after all that there will be interview for potential candidates and selection right? Thanks!

If you mean the hackathon for techtrek where you will be group with others then yeah. I don't think there's interview for potential candidates. They will just review your performance based on the hackathon and select you from there which I already have the offer (pending some document screening). Have yet to receive the official offer though.

Unregistered 01-11-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirals (Post 148455)
If you mean the hackathon for techtrek where you will be group with others then yeah. I don't think there's interview for potential candidates. They will just review your performance based on the hackathon and select you from there which I already have the offer (pending some document screening). Have yet to receive the official offer though.

Did u have the offer on writing or was it just a verbal one?

Unregistered 01-11-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

I see thanks for the clarifications! So you went for the virtual tech trek during Sep? Any tips or advise?

Spirals 01-11-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148457)
Did u have the offer on writing or was it just a verbal one?

"Verbal" text through email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148460)
I see thanks for the clarifications! So you went for the virtual tech trek during Sep? Any tips or advise?

Yep. Learn how http request/response works and a choice of web app api like angular/react.

Unregistered 01-11-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

did u also receive the email stating that there was delay? I am also waiting for the official offer

Spirals 01-11-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148468)
did u also receive the email stating that there was delay? I am also waiting for the official offer

yes on receiving the email saying that there was a delay

Unregistered 02-11-2020 02:56 AM

Quote:

What documents do they require for screening?

Unregistered 03-11-2020 09:40 PM

anybody received official offer yet?

Unregistered 04-11-2020 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148600)
anybody received official offer yet?

Still waiting..

Unregistered 04-11-2020 04:02 PM

Awfully slow :(