Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 09-05-2022 08:06 PM

offer letter came without any warning. check your mailboxes.

Unregistered 09-05-2022 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217264)
offer letter came without any warning. check your mailboxes.

which TT u from?

Unregistered 09-05-2022 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217270)
which TT u from?

last friday session

Unregistered 09-05-2022 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217287)
last friday session

mmm

which group were u from? BTW by when do u need to accept?

Unregistered 10-05-2022 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217289)
mmm

which group were u from? BTW by when do u need to accept?

group >10, can see from the offer letter, they gave 7days starting last Friday, but they only sent me the letter today, but still need to accept by this week or it lapse

Unregistered 10-05-2022 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217300)
group >10, can see from the offer letter, they gave 7days starting last Friday, but they only sent me the letter today, but still need to accept by this week or it lapse

HAHAHAHA got you retard. You are confirm not from TT5.

Fking trash liars on this forum, so cringe.

Unregistered 10-05-2022 10:55 AM

There is a meeting following week so offer letters definitely out soon

Unregistered 10-05-2022 11:34 AM

I'm not in SEED or even applied to this, mostly lurk the accenture thread but wow you guys give such vague details, no wonder so many trolls and angry posters here. I'm glad I have zero88 in accenture to provide actual facts. Can't imagine joining this programme with so much FUD.

Unregistered 10-05-2022 11:48 AM

LOL this DBS is a goddamn joke - just received this email

"Greetings from DBS!

You are receiving this email as you have been shortlisted before and withdrawn/did not attend the TechTrek (hackathon).

We would like to invite you to our next TechTrek in July 2022. If you have yet to secure a job or are in the midst of considering changing your current employment, this is the opportunity to do so!"

Cant even be bothered to send offer letter to sign and onboarding details and yet can so despo until wanna disturb ppl like this? rly taiji sia, think yall might wanna rethink your choices

Unregistered 10-05-2022 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217325)

"Greetings from DBS!

You are receiving this email as you have been shortlisted before and withdrawn/did not attend the TechTrek (hackathon).

We would like to invite you to our next TechTrek in July 2022. If you have yet to secure a job or are in the midst of considering changing your current employment, this is the opportunity to do so!"

Cant even be bothered to send offer letter to sign and onboarding details and yet can so despo until wanna disturb ppl like this? rly taiji sia, think yall might wanna rethink your choices

Automated mass email. They dont even care about this pile of people

Unregistered 10-05-2022 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217325)

"Greetings from DBS!

u ok? didnt even attend TT what offer letter do u want to sign? da fuq

abit stupid ah

Unregistered 10-05-2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217334)
u ok? didnt even attend TT what offer letter do u want to sign? da fuq

abit stupid ah

huh bro i saying u all la sia LOL havent sign offer letter at this point of time.... idk la hor

i long ago accepted another offer alr

Unregistered 10-05-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217333)
Automated mass email. They dont even care about this pile of people

but then where the mass email for ppl waiting on their offer letters lmao thats why i say this SEED damn dumb

Unregistered 10-05-2022 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217337)
huh bro i saying u all la sia LOL havent sign offer letter at this point of time.... idk la hor

i long ago accepted another offer alr

Accepted others still here. So salty

Unregistered 10-05-2022 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217340)
Accepted others still here. So salty

just suggest u drop hr another email or mayb continue ur search

jiayou man atb.

Unregistered 10-05-2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217338)
but then where the mass email for ppl waiting on their offer letters lmao thats why i say this SEED damn dumb

You're joking right?

The email you got is an automated spam mail my friend. They're not specifically picking you to email you, they mass email those who didn't attend this whatever TechTrek nonsense is.

Offer letters can NOT be automated. Just FYI.

Unregistered 10-05-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217342)
You're joking right?

The email you got is an automated spam mail my friend. They're not specifically picking you to email you, they mass email those who didn't attend this whatever TechTrek nonsense is.

Offer letters can NOT be automated. Just FYI.

yea i mean lets not focus on semantics. i didnt mean they would mass send offer letter.

i meant that ppl who have alr accepted SEED offer have been waiting on their offer letter since idk how long, and yet HR is still finding applicants for TT.

says quite alot about their priorities doesnt it?

Unregistered 10-05-2022 04:47 PM

Is the networking session on 27 May for everybody?

Just received email for networking session on 27 may

Unregistered 10-05-2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217358)
Just received email for networking session on 27 may

u from which TT? also did u get offered alr?
i got the same email but no offer lol i dont get it

Unregistered 10-05-2022 08:23 PM

is the work location changi business park?

Unregistered 10-05-2022 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217389)
is the work location changi business park?

for 80% of seeders yes

Unregistered 10-05-2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217397)
for 80% of seeders yes

oh rest is MBS?

Unregistered 11-05-2022 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217400)
oh rest is MBS?

Dont forget Jurong

Unregistered 11-05-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217344)
yea i mean lets not focus on semantics. i didnt mean they would mass send offer letter.

i meant that ppl who have alr accepted SEED offer have been waiting on their offer letter since idk how long, and yet HR is still finding applicants for TT.

says quite alot about their priorities doesnt it?

sibei kum gong guy here

jialat, i hope u are legit not in seed wtf

automated emails = no effort retard, what part do u not get? offer letters not automated right?? that guy tell u alr

Unregistered 12-05-2022 01:18 PM

Im from TT5. Got shortlisted email, invited to 27 May networking session, but "Completed" status. Idgi this is confusing, does it mean Im offered or rejected or backup for the backups?

Unregistered 12-05-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217617)
Im from TT5. Got shortlisted email, invited to 27 May networking session, but "Completed" status. Idgi this is confusing, does it mean Im offered or rejected or backup for the backups?

im the OP, want to add that I have no offer call or letter on top of these

Unregistered 12-05-2022 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217618)
im the OP, want to add that I have no offer call or letter on top of these

rejected 10chars

Unregistered 12-05-2022 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217617)

think its rejection, i went for TT4 on march 25th, saw around 100+ people in team meeting

didnt get shortlisted but got invited for this networking thing too. funny thing is it says welcome to seed family but lol im not even offered since they asked me to try for techtrek again next time...

so ya think they mass send everyone to join the networking

Unregistered 13-05-2022 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217671)
think its rejection, i went for TT4 on march 25th, saw around 100+ people in team meeting

didnt get shortlisted but got invited for this networking thing too. funny thing is it says welcome to seed family but lol im not even offered since they asked me to try for techtrek again next time...

so ya think they mass send everyone to join the networking

Same, but idk they intended to mass send or just send wrong. The content of the session seems for those that are offered/onboarded.

Unregistered 13-05-2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217682)
Same, but idk they intended to mass send or just send wrong. The content of the session seems for those that are offered/onboarded.

im just glad i had secured another offer after waiting a month since tt4 lol i dont know what happened, maybe my background check failed but i doubt it since ST engineering and NCS both offered me and i am 100% sure NCS has background check since they ask for documents and internship referrals before they even gave me an offer

Unregistered 13-05-2022 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217696)
im just glad i had secured another offer after waiting a month since tt4 lol i dont know what happened, maybe my background check failed but i doubt it since ST engineering and NCS both offered me and i am 100% sure NCS has background check since they ask for documents and internship referrals before they even gave me an offer

ST engineering and NCS pays less right? One of my TT5 group mates is a current full time swe at NCS and he wants to jump to SEED

Unregistered 13-05-2022 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217696)

Anyways did you also get shortlisted email but then no follow ups?

Unregistered 13-05-2022 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217703)
ST engineering and NCS pays less right? One of my TT5 group mates is a current full time swe at NCS and he wants to jump to SEED

ST Engineering yes, got offered like 4.7k or something close to that but NCS offered me 62k annual which is about 5.16k a month? this seed is 5k right so ncs is higher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217704)
Anyways did you also get shortlisted email but then no follow ups?

no i didnt get shortlisted which was why i looked elsewhere

so no shortlisted email, got this networking email and before that i got the email telling me to try the next TT. hope this clear things up

Unregistered 13-05-2022 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217713)
ST Engineering yes, got offered like 4.7k or something close to that but NCS offered me 62k annual which is about 5.16k a month? this seed is 5k right so ncs is higher

so no shortlisted email, got this networking email and before that i got the email telling me to try the next TT. hope this clear things up

glad to know that you got a better offer somewhere else, all the best and thanks for the replies

Unregistered 13-05-2022 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217714)
glad to know that you got a better offer somewhere else, all the best and thanks for the replies

not the above guy but my advice is if you are still waiting on offer letter or have not been shortlisted, continue sending out applications instead of just sitting on your hands waiting for smth to happen from DBS.

Unregistered 13-05-2022 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217713)

Is your degree first class to get an offer of 5.16k for NCS?

Unregistered 13-05-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217746)

not the OP but nope you dont have to get FCH for that pay in NCS. I would argue ~5k is the average for tech roles these days. Even arguably some non tech roles as well.

Unregistered 14-05-2022 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217714)

yeah no problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217746)

no but i do have about 1 YOE in software development and internship at shopee. my current pay 5.8k is also higher and NCS asked for my payslip so they are well aware.

im looking around because my company keeps reorging and im getting pushed to work with some trash tech stack like PERL that i have 0 fking interest in sometime next month.

so i rather get lowballed and work with JS / python at NCS.

Unregistered 14-05-2022 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217815)
yeah no problem

no but i do have about 1 YOE in software development and internship at shopee. my current pay 5.8k is also higher and NCS asked for my payslip so they are well aware.

im looking around because my company keeps reorging and im getting pushed to work with some trash tech stack like PERL that i have 0 fking interest in sometime next month.

so i rather get lowballed and work with JS / python at NCS.

Lol pls dont. Ncs dosent use open source tools like python. You’ll be using those vendor crap tools…go to a tech/fintech company

Unregistered 14-05-2022 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217819)
Lol pls dont. Ncs dosent use open source tools like python. You’ll be using those vendor crap tools…go to a tech/fintech company

LOL why are yall talking about NCS here. NCS workplace culture is toxic af. you can cross check on forums / reddit