Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 16-04-2022 01:22 PM

Anyone shortlisted but no offer yet?

Unregistered 16-04-2022 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214138)

call hr. i got letter a few days after tt

Unregistered 16-04-2022 03:57 PM

Quote:

u from tt4? The one on March 25?

Offers for that one out alr

Unregistered 16-04-2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Same situation here

Received shortlisted email on the last week of March, but no news of offer, was in tt4 group 10+

But emailed HR last week, waiting for revert

Unregistered 17-04-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

i asked hr last week, she said offers were on the way. they were calling up as many people after their offer letters to confirm their intention. so just be patient

Unregistered 17-04-2022 03:30 PM

anyone knows what's the pay progression like for people in the programme?

Unregistered 17-04-2022 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214294)
anyone knows what's the pay progression like for people in the programme?

5k starting

5.2k after 1 year
6.5k+ after 2nd year ( promotion to associate full perm role )

Unregistered 17-04-2022 07:05 PM

anyone can share what is the timeline for onboarding and training starting from offer letter? and what to expect

Unregistered 17-04-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214319)
anyone can share what is the timeline for onboarding and training starting from offer letter? and what to expect

first month orientation

3rd months working with other seeders on poc projects
6-9th months rotation to other dept
12th month performance evaluation for contract extension to 2nd year
13th to 24th month working with TO team

Unregistered 17-04-2022 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214298)
5k starting

5.2k after 1 year

Thanks for the info! I do see some ex-seeder profiles on linkedin whom got promoted to senior associates, what kind of pay do they command?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214326)
Thanks for the info! I do see some ex-seeder profiles on linkedin whom got promoted to senior associates, what kind of pay do they command?

I think if u r good enough to be promoted to senior so quickly then if u ask for 10k dbs will still give it to u.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214298)
5k starting

5.2k after 1 year

wtf for tech???

this sucks

Unregistered 18-04-2022 12:15 PM

called HR last week and she mentioned I am shortlisted and they will be sending out offer letter soon. but low key scared till date haven't receive offer letter

Unregistered 18-04-2022 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214381)
called HR last week and she mentioned I am shortlisted and they will be sending out offer letter soon. but low key scared till date haven't receive offer letter

Call again to check?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Bro just relax and be patient... Offer letters will be out in June, 1 month before official start date.

Why are you in a rush for offer letter?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

What’s yr taleo status?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214384)
Bro just relax and be patient... Offer letters will be out in June, 1 month before official start date.

Why are you in a rush for offer letter?

lmao which batch of ttr are you from, most of the offer letters were already sent out past two weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214389)
What’s yr taleo status?

still in selection

Unregistered 18-04-2022 01:53 PM

Offers will be out after the last techtrek ( TT5 ) on may 6th.

Why would they send you offer asap? just because you applied earlier doesn't mean you have better chances lmfao they will offer the best candidates asap while the short listed ones will have to wait till the last Techtrek.

They are in no rush to officially offer you when this up-coming TT candidates may be better than you.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214396)

Why would they send you offer asap? just because you applied earlier doesn't mean you have better chances lmfao they will offer the best candidates asap while the short listed ones will have to wait till the last Techtrek.

They are in no rush to officially offer you when this up-coming TT candidates may be better than you.

oh sorry to disappoint you tt5 participants who probably might not even get in or not receive the shortlist email :) guess you do not know how each techtrek works and just probably think you're one of the best candidates out there. let me give you an advice, learn to be humble in cs world.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214396)

???????

everyone here already knows lol last batch also people got offered straight after TT while others wait 2-3 months

ure not very smart bro

Unregistered 18-04-2022 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214400)
???????

everyone here already knows lol last batch also people got offered straight after TT while others wait 2-3 months

ure not very smart bro

are you even HR then if not what is your say on this lmao. clearly, i received the call from HR, was told that I'm shortlisted and will be receiving offer letter soon, whats your problem when all i ever wanted to know how long the offer letter will be sent out to me. clearly you do not understand my language LOL

Unregistered 18-04-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214400)
???????

ure not very smart bro

Clearly not since people here are asking the same question over and over again. Learn to read buddy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214403)
are you even HR then if not what is your say on this lmao. clearly, i received the call from HR, was told that I'm shortlisted and will be receiving offer letter soon, whats your problem when all i ever wanted to know how long the offer letter will be sent out to me. clearly you do not understand my language LOL

He's not even talking to you, retard.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214404)
Clearly not since people here are asking the same question over and over again. Learn to read buddy.

He's not even talking to you, retard.

what a joker. love to be entertained by busybody people like you. read the chain of message, dumbass :)

Unregistered 18-04-2022 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214403)

cos bro I last time seeder from 2019 July batch

currently mentoring new seeders as associate and I'm also the one who share pay details etc I work with the hr side before

I know they say soon ah but legit will wait damn long one

also why that guy so triggered ah?? talk must say talk to who one meh? people wan talk to me why cannot?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214406)

currently mentoring new seeders as associate and I'm also the one who share pay details etc I work with the hr side before

also why that guy so triggered ah?? talk must say talk to who one meh? people wan talk to me why cannot?

alright, thanks for the info, appreciate it

Unregistered 18-04-2022 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214406)

You worked with HR?

LOL. Nah.

Shortlisted = rejected / 2nd choice. Cope harder.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214409)
You worked with HR?

LOL. Nah.

Shortlisted = rejected / 2nd choice. Cope harder.

i have a few friends who got the shortlisted email and received offer letter within three weeks. lmao i dont blame you for being rude of not getting the shortlist email :) truly understand why you are discontent, no worries bro try again soon

Unregistered 18-04-2022 04:20 PM

Those offered do you need to be onboarded again or are you all still waiting to be onboarded?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 04:44 PM

Can I also ask if anyone know what the pay is?

I'm shortlisted since TT4... :( I don't think I got a call or anything, I just saw the offer on taleo but it doesn't say anything about pay.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214413)

I'm shortlisted since TT4... :( I don't think I got a call or anything, I just saw the offer on taleo but it doesn't say anything about pay.

The taleo offer has pay. Read carefully.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213767)
Hi, I originally received the shortlisted email saying "congrats... pending background check etc".
My taleo status at that time was "Selection".

But today as i checked the taleo status, it was changed to "completed" and I've yet to receive any offer.

Does this mean that I'm rejected?

Hi can check if any news since then? Cos I encountered the same thing, shortlisted email previously and changed to “completed” status today but yet to receive offer.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214413)

its 60k base stop asking the same questions man please read the last few pages................

Unregistered 18-04-2022 05:28 PM

Is offer through taleo or email?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 06:17 PM

Anyone knows when is networking or when they would tell us?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 06:27 PM

I just got my offer... Anyone else?

My status is still selection though I'm confused

Unregistered 18-04-2022 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214177)
Same situation here

Received shortlisted email on the last week of March, but no news of offer, was in tt4 group 10+

But emailed HR last week, waiting for revert

Any update from hr?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 11:21 PM

does anyone here actually know what do seeders even do?

i did a quick google search for linkedin seeder profiles and almost all the ones that have job description in their linkedin profile, listed some things like

- agile testing
- setup ci/cd pipeline
- helped team create presentation slides ( no idea wtf is this )

like wtf... and these profiles are from 1 year+ seeders... no full-stack dev tasks at all? or back-end stuffs?

Unregistered 19-04-2022 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214440)
Any update from hr?

No updates or email reply yet. However, the taleo status did change from selection to completed though.

Unregistered 19-04-2022 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214495)
No updates or email reply yet. However, the taleo status did change from selection to completed though.

Who did you email? Bao or sen?

I too emailed like 3 weeks ago.. No response at all :(

Unregistered 19-04-2022 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214416)
Hi can check if any news since then? Cos I encountered the same thing, shortlisted email previously and changed to “completed” status today but yet to receive offer.

Hihi, was just about to update this hahas.

Yup, I've received the offer only this morning.
Not sure for others but they gave me till this Fri to accept I think (less than a week).
Like what the rest says in this forum, no rejection news means there is still hope.
Maybe u can wait till this Fri to see if you got any news. (Rmb do check SPAM folder too).

Wish you all the best!