Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 26-11-2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191512)
Wtf are you talking about lol stop spreading fake news

There was no bonus in the first place, it's hard stuck 60k a year for 2 years contract and that's it.

No such thing as bonus for a contract role lmao, no pay increment either

********. There's always been a variable bonus as written in the contract- and HR should also have told you (if you were accepted). Increment is also written in the contract. Unless your contract is specifically worded hard stuck no increment no bonus la- then I'm guessing that contract is for 2 years of grunt work.

Unregistered 26-11-2021 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191024)
hihi!!

me! thursday right ??

yup thurday ty

Unregistered 26-11-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

There was no bonus in the first place, it's hard stuck 60k a year for 2 years contract and that's it.

Who is this clown? Frog in a well living in a cave. No words to describe such stupidity.

Unregistered 26-11-2021 05:17 PM

Quote:

Oh hardstuck guy, how we've missed you! How many times did you get rejected by DBS to be soooo salty?

For those who are wondering, there MIGHT be bonus & increment. It's not guaranteed but definitely not hardstuck. A friend from 2 batches ago has already gotten an increment.

Unregistered 26-11-2021 05:29 PM

Huh so which is it?? Got pay increment and bonus or not?

One guy say have, then another guy say don't have?

Simi lj simple thing also cannot identify? DBS cum seeders so trash? Can't read English?

Unregistered 26-11-2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191646)

Simi lj simple thing also cannot identify? DBS cum seeders so trash? Can't read English?

What does it have to do with DBS seeders?? The problem is people who is not in the seed program spending misinformation.

Unregistered 26-11-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191661)
What does it have to do with DBS seeders?? The problem is people who is not in the seed program spending misinformation.

ya haha. this forum is just for comic relief. ppl expecting all real things should get real

Unregistered 26-11-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191646)

true....seems like no one IN the program currently talks and clarify the doubts here...

Unregistered 26-11-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191671)
true....seems like no one IN the program currently talks and clarify the doubts here...

so many losers hanging around here spreading misinformation. not a single poster can say something accurate and verifiable.

it bewilders me why a sub par glorified contract role for losers who can't get into real tech firms attract so many csb big cannon fairies.

no wonder app down for 2 days. cos jokers are behind it.

Unregistered 26-11-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191645)
For those who are wondering, there MIGHT be bonus & increment. It's not guaranteed but definitely not hardstuck. A friend from 2 batches ago has already gotten an increment.

ok so I'm not entirely wrong then, not sure why do u feel the need to insult me, it's cringe.

If I'm wrong then ok my bad, enjoy your offer, what's the problem? I'm not entirely wrong here am I? you said it yourself, "there MIGHT be bonuses / pay increment" and I'm telling the people here high chance there isn't.

like chill lol is "hardstuck" that offensive to you?

Unregistered 27-11-2021 12:20 AM

"Digital" Bank of Singapore Top Kek

So much for being a "Digital" bank when the digital part decided to up lorry for 48 hours(is it still in the up lorry state?). This is not futureproof, nor is it the future. Don't think they are able to keep up with big tech, the new fintech firms, and up and coming DeFi frameworks/blockchain use cases.

There are tech firms worth joining, then there are second rate tech firms, followed by consultancy and engineering, then there is this which is just putting lipstick on a pig. Please really, really consider and keep this in mind if you are that desperate for a "tech" role that this kind of placement is even acceptable, or if you are already in this placement and what you are doing/being made to do.

Unregistered 27-11-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Traineeship with extra steps and paud for by taxpayers?

Unregistered 30-11-2021 05:05 PM

DBS Seed Jan 2022 Application

Is the application closed already? Just finished coding assessment.

Unregistered 30-11-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191967)

they still trying to fix internet banking system outage la

Unregistered 30-11-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191967)

of course not

still open , not many people join this so lots of slots

Unregistered 01-12-2021 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192005)
of course not

still open , not many people join this so lots of slots

when is the closing day

Unregistered 02-12-2021 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192109)
when is the closing day

Still can apply means can apply, cannot apply anymore means cannot apply

That they don't specify a closing date is sus.

Unregistered 05-12-2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189253)
Just got an offer yesterday. Those who are still waiting and shortlisted, please wait it out. Your BG check may take longer.

Do you know what’s the BG check all about ? Like what do they check

Unregistered 07-12-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191673)
so many losers hanging around here spreading misinformation. not a single poster can say something accurate and verifiable.

it bewilders me why a sub par glorified contract role for losers who can't get into real tech firms attract so many csb big cannon fairies.

It's true. They even hire people who has no coding experience as long as they're from a STEM course in local uni.

Unregistered 07-12-2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191673)

My DBS tech colleagues were drinking chai at CBP Kurry Korner when the app was down. :o

Unregistered 08-12-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192800)
It's true. They even hire people who has no coding experience as long as they're from a STEM course in local uni.

lmfao all that effort in typing uppercase and using punctuation and you can't even tell the difference between "has" and "have"

Jialat

Unregistered 03-01-2022 05:25 PM

Hi all, submitted my application and did coding challenge 3 weeks ago, current the status for my application is "Schedule Interview". Does anyone know if it means that I'll be able to proceed to the next stage (hackathon etc) or everyone will have their status updated to that regardless of whether they pass the coding challenge or not.

Unregistered 03-01-2022 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196233)
Hi all, submitted my application and did coding challenge 3 weeks ago, current the status for my application is "Schedule Interview". Does anyone know if it means that I'll be able to proceed to the next stage (hackathon etc) or everyone will have their status updated to that regardless of whether they pass the coding challenge or not.

it means u have to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. take some initiative pls...

Unregistered 06-01-2022 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196233)

I did my coding challenge about 3 weeks ago as well and received my tech trek invitation on the next working day. I did not need to schedule any interviews.

Unregistered 10-01-2022 12:25 AM

SEED just commenced for this month, if you manage to clear everything, when will we start working?

Unregistered 12-01-2022 09:11 PM

Are there are only 3 TTs per intake or more? There's a post about TT3 in Nov21 but there is also another TT3 this month.

Unregistered 22-01-2022 10:13 AM

Anyone getting offers recently? When and how?

Unregistered 22-01-2022 08:33 PM

No offer yet after TT3

Unregistered 23-01-2022 05:28 PM

Same, no offer here. Either it is delayed compared to previous TT where people get offers almost same day or we're benched.

Unregistered 24-01-2022 02:37 PM

Can confirm my friends already received offers for this round.

Unregistered 24-01-2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199058)
Same, no offer here. Either it is delayed compared to previous TT where people get offers almost same day or we're benched.

You got benched lah. Means you really can't code one.

Unregistered 24-01-2022 02:44 PM

When did your friend receive the offer?

Unregistered 24-01-2022 03:46 PM

Apart from those who got called and directly offered. If you going to get offered your taleo will reflect, all updated. If still selection means wait for reject, last round liao.

Unregistered 24-01-2022 05:38 PM

Oh well i guess i didnt make it through the last round... Congratulations to all those that passed the hackathon and got offered!

Unregistered 24-01-2022 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199326)
Oh well i guess i didnt make it through the last round... Congratulations to all those that passed the hackathon and got offered!

I dont think they give out offer from TT3 yet

Unregistered 24-01-2022 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199348)
I dont think they give out offer from TT3 yet

any source? Hoping that I still have some chance

Unregistered 25-01-2022 12:12 AM

how is the annual bonus for those ppl working in this grad prog?

Unregistered 25-01-2022 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199402)
how is the annual bonus for those ppl working in this grad prog?

3-5 months bonus for average to above average performers

Unregistered 25-01-2022 12:48 PM

can anyone confirm if they sent out any offers or rejections?

Unregistered 25-01-2022 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199405)
3-5 months bonus for average to above average performers

wow so possible to get 5k x 17 months for first year?