Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 26-03-2023 07:29 PM

hi is dbs tech seed programme meant for non-cs grads?
anyone knows how much knowledge you need to know for the programme?
is doing cs50 enough? thank you

Unregistered 26-03-2023 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243857)
hi is dbs tech seed programme meant for non-cs grads?
anyone knows how much knowledge you need to know for the programme?
is doing cs50 enough? thank you

You need to do coding for the 2nd round of interview.

Unregistered 26-03-2023 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243866)
You need to do coding for the 2nd round of interview.

thank you for the response, what language may I ask?

Unregistered 26-03-2023 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243874)
thank you for the response, what language may I ask?

its done on a platform called hackerearth and you can choose from a number of languages. the coding assessment also includes questions on algorithms/database. if you pass the coding assessment, you would be invited for a live hackathon where you will need to build a full stack application in groups of 8-10, so CS50 alone might not be enough

Unregistered 27-03-2023 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243881)
its done on a platform called hackerearth and you can choose from a number of languages. the coding assessment also includes questions on algorithms/database. if you pass the coding assessment, you would be invited for a live hackathon where you will need to build a full stack application in groups of 8-10, so CS50 alone might not be enough

hackerearth can done at home hor?

Unregistered 27-03-2023 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243891)
hackerearth can done at home hor?

yeah its online and also u can ask the last batch people, i think they have telegram

alot of them cheated, the questions were shared and i remember seeing 30 questions with last 3 questions being coding, its the same questions reused for everyone. for the techtrek, they suggested u prepare boilerplate code with react + express and setup all ur endpoints. a lot of grps did this and got in after completing everything in 3 hours

i only joined the tele cause im graduating next year and wanna know more

Unregistered 27-03-2023 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243909)
yeah its online and also u can ask the last batch people, i think they have telegram

alot of them cheated, the questions were shared and i remember seeing 30 questions with last 3 questions being coding, its the same questions reused for everyone. for the techtrek, they suggested u prepare boilerplate code with react + express and setup all ur endpoints. a lot of grps did this and got in after completing everything in 3 hours

i only joined the tele cause im graduating next year and wanna know more

Hi whats the telegram group name? I also want to join, is there also a group for ACE?

Unregistered 27-03-2023 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243921)
Hi whats the telegram group name? I also want to join, is there also a group for ACE?

can you include your @ instead?

sorry im not the admin, i cant just anyhow share on here, the admin will add u

not sure about the DBS ACE, i think there is but i only joined the SEED one, sorry

Unregistered 28-03-2023 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243922)
can you include your @ instead?

sorry im not the admin, i cant just anyhow share on here, the admin will add u

not sure about the DBS ACE, i think there is but i only joined the SEED one, sorry

hey! could u help me as well? @jalawithjola , thank u!

Unregistered 28-03-2023 12:02 PM

next TT is in May, for Jul intake. For some reason the successful applicants who pass the hackathon will only be eligible to select either App Dev or Dev ops (other cores not available).