Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 28-07-2022 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226567)
ya sia and not only that bro

u want join any tech also need to grind leetcode, need do their stupid online assessment ask u 4-6 leetcode questions... then ask u do pair coding for 1 hour then another interview

lame la who got time do all these nonsense? want ask so many ******** for fresh grad? these tech companies pui i rather join DBS see all the fresh grads same age as me lolz,

go tech company work with boomers?? ahaha who wan sia

Work with boomers still nvm, worst is go in maintain some legacy project lol

Unregistered 28-07-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226575)
Work with boomers still nvm, worst is go in maintain some legacy project lol

You mean DBS?

Because that's what most SEEDers will end up doing. Maintaining their legacy UI library and using Java V6... good luck..

Unregistered 28-07-2022 08:56 PM

hello seeders at MBFC, whose white rolls royce is that at the driveway about 6pm on several evenings.

Unregistered 28-07-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226580)
You mean DBS?

Because that's what most SEEDers will end up doing. Maintaining their legacy UI library and using Java V6... good luck..

Lol it’s okay. At least they pay me higher to maintain a legacy project haha

Unregistered 29-07-2022 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226585)
hello seeders at MBFC, whose white rolls royce is that at the driveway about 6pm on several evenings.

Wow senpai notice me?!!!

Unregistered 29-07-2022 09:11 AM

Lmao came here for some insights but only got brain cancer from the trolls and stupid comments. Perhaps this forum only attracts these type of people

Unregistered 29-07-2022 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226610)
Lmao came here for some insights but only got brain cancer from the trolls and stupid comments. Perhaps this forum only attracts these type of people

Bro you want legit answers just call the HR directly la wtf. This place is for fun and laughter only. Stupid

Raymond 29-07-2022 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226610)

I did this for the other threads in the past but I have friends in the program, feel free to ask and I can ask them for you and answer your questions.

Also, not all the people here are trolls, there are actual SEEDers who have provided valid accurate info in the past.

Unregistered 29-07-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raymond (Post 226616)
i did this for the other threads in the past but i have friends in the program, feel free to ask and i can ask them for you and answer your questions.

Also, not all the people here are trolls, there are actual seeders who have provided valid accurate info in the past.

一百年前你不是你我不是我 悲哀是真的淚是假的 本來沒因果

Unregistered 29-07-2022 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226633)
一百年前你不是你我不是我 悲哀是真的淚是假的 本來沒因果

imagine needing to use google translate, embarrassment to your own kind