Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 11-07-2022 02:26 PM

lol maybe call yourself delusional lah.

U think tech roles are rocket science? If u are not in google/meta/microsofT/AWS

Chances are u just some mediocre uni graduate that think too high of yourself just from studying CS

Accounting and cs requires similar level of intelligence :) donít be mad. Cos some bare minimum coding u do as a shopeepepepepe SWE also monkey learn monkey do

Unregistered 11-07-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225024)
Seeing how CS degree holders scrambling to defend their degree is amusing :)

CS 万岁man. Every one who is not majoring in CS have monkey brains and we shouldnít allow them to take on tech roles .

Unregistered 11-07-2022 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225053)
lol maybe call yourself delusional lah.

U think tech roles are rocket science? If u are not in google/meta/microsofT/AWS

Chances are u just some mediocre uni graduate that think too high of yourself just from studying CS

Accounting and cs requires similar level of intelligence :) donít be mad. Cos some bare minimum coding u do as a shopeepepepepe SWE also monkey learn monkey do

LOL mad cause shopee SWE earns more than your family combined.

Cope harder.

Unregistered 11-07-2022 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225054)
CS 万岁man. Every one who is not majoring in CS have monkey brains and we shouldnít allow them to take on tech roles .

cs nerds, count yourself lucky that demand is higher than supply of cs grads. This trend will reverse in no time. you have already seen retrenchment in crpto firms. good luck.

Unregistered 12-07-2022 04:33 AM

When u get FCH non tech and get into SEED, yet quit cuz no passion in tech

Might as well as well let those third class or pass degree tech degree to get in

Really no standard, end of seed program also no Job security

Unregistered 12-07-2022 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225065)
LOL mad cause shopee SWE earns more than your family combined.

Cope harder.

First time seeing earn less than 10 k so haolian alrdy lol wonder how hard your parents struggle to bring up a tr*sh can like u

Classic shopeeeeeee employee. Your Tiong counterpart retrench how many Liao maybe is your turn next if u donít humble humble go upgrade yourself :D still got time post on forum

Unregistered 12-07-2022 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225140)
First time seeing earn less than 10 k so haolian alrdy lol wonder how hard your parents struggle to bring up a tr*sh can like u

Classic shopeeeeeee employee. Your Tiong counterpart retrench how many Liao maybe is your turn next if u donít humble humble go upgrade yourself :D still got time post on forum

bla bla tldr

come back when you know how to not sound like a typical boring ass sinkie

Unregistered 12-07-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225195)
bla bla tldr

come back when you know how to not sound like a typical boring ass sinkie

eat humble pie

Unregistered 12-07-2022 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225140)
First time seeing earn less than 10 k so haolian alrdy lol wonder how hard your parents struggle to bring up a tr*sh can like u

Classic shopeeeeeee employee. Your Tiong counterpart retrench how many Liao maybe is your turn next if u donít humble humble go upgrade yourself :D still got time post on forum

ha? how u noe he earn 10k?

dream on la earn 10k come this forum ? cannot be one la

Unregistered 13-07-2022 01:06 PM

Hi, as the 22nd July Hackathon is coming soon, is anyone interested in preparing for it together this weekend? Can contact me at [email protected] Thanks!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2