Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 28-04-2022 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215993)
expected no answers, accept offer already who will still come back this forum. mainly those salty ones then come here stir ****. you can always ask hr and provide answer here.

So you don't have an offer and HR basically said the only meeting they have is TT5 on 6th May... Yea... useless forum full of useless people like u, cope harder kid, bye

Unregistered 28-04-2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215979)
What meeting?? Ppl have been asking if there’s some networking session in May but no one gave any clear answers

Actually I’m from TT2, the batch in November last year and was offered. I’ve opted for the upcoming July intake instead of Jan. I’m also unaware of the meeting in may, I checked with the HR 2 months ago on on-boarding process and was told that there will be more information in may though.

Unregistered 28-04-2022 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216030)
Actually I’m from TT2, the batch in November last year and was offered. I’ve opted for the upcoming July intake instead of Jan. I’m also unaware of the meeting in may, I checked with the HR 2 months ago on on-boarding process and was told that there will be more information in may though.

What do you mean batch in November last year?

When was your TT2? which month? just curious.

Unregistered 28-04-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216033)
What do you mean batch in November last year?

When was your TT2? which month? just curious.

brother he means he was from TT2 in Nov 2021, offered and joining Jul 2022 la LOL dont kum gong leh

Unregistered 28-04-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216030)

can I just confirm, the guy who emailed you name starts with "K", Chinese name: "W" and surname "L"?

November 11 right? TT2... wtf I think we're the same batch but how did you ask for July intake though, I tried and they said cannot, so I decided to just go with my other offer.

Unregistered 28-04-2022 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216034)
brother he means he was from TT2 in Nov 2021, offered and joining Jul 2022 la LOL dont kum gong leh

No idea why do you have to be so rude, I just misread. Jesus....

Unregistered 28-04-2022 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216035)
can I just confirm, the guy who emailed you name starts with "K", Chinese name: "W" and surname "L"?

November 11 right? TT2... wtf I think we're the same batch but how did you ask for July intake though, I tried and they said cannot, so I decided to just go with my other offer.

May I buy a vowel, E?

LOL jokes aside, I’m from TT1 and I’m in the July intake. Did u grad in Dec last year so they didn’t allow July intake for you?

Unregistered 28-04-2022 07:11 PM

Im also from TT2, July intake. They gave us an option before TT to choose Jul or Jan. HR also mentioned there is some event in May but have not received any information yet.

Unregistered 28-04-2022 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216036)

cause you're a retard thats why

non-cs want come here cry? pui

SEED mass hire and mass turn over . first 6 months do nothing , if get into devops even worse . good luck

Unregistered 28-04-2022 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216036)

can see from his messages, he is just jealous. he also keep saying himself retard and only know how scold no wonder cant even get into any of these.