Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 26-04-2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215695)
whats the pay u got offered? incl variable bonus etc.

I feel like it's been repeated so many times lol its 60k annual fixed, never change...

Variable bonus, maybe 1-2 months... Maybe. Depends on performance.

600 welfare benefits, can buy wfh stuffs. Offers for last TT are already all out. If you haven't gotten anything by now, learn to move on.

Unregistered 26-04-2022 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215708)
I feel like it's been repeated so many times lol its 60k annual fixed, never change...

Variable bonus, maybe 1-2 months... Maybe. Depends on performance.

600 welfare benefits, can buy wfh stuffs. Offers for last TT are already all out. If you haven't gotten anything by now, learn to move on.

Just checked with HR, they're still in the midst of giving out offers as they're assigning teams to people. Don't assume if you don't know anything

Unregistered 26-04-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215710)
Just checked with HR, they're still in the midst of giving out offers as they're assigning teams to people. Don't assume if you don't know anything

no worries mates i accepted a better offer elsewhere

alls good

Unregistered 26-04-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

"Just checked"

Lmfao you didn't check anything, stop lying retard. Literally the entire HR team is on leave today LOL. If you haven't received an offer by now, move on. Stop coping hard like this guy.

1 Month+ for an offer? please. You're retarded if you actually wait.

Unregistered 26-04-2022 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215721)
"Just checked"

Lmfao you didn't check anything, stop lying retard. Literally the entire HR team is on leave today LOL. If you haven't received an offer by now, move on. Stop coping hard like this guy.

1 Month+ for an offer? please. You're retarded if you actually wait.

Lol can't believe you still living in the world without technology.. Hope you know there's the existence of email bruh

Unregistered 26-04-2022 08:58 PM

so many salty people. didnt get offered so anyhow scolding people

Unregistered 26-04-2022 09:11 PM

im pretty sure all the offers are out le, i got my email offer yesterday noon but i got my verbal offer phone call on 28th march... the hr lady ask me if i want accept or not, i just say yes then she say send me offer email soon...

if u got the phone call then ya i think u'll get email offer soon.. if no verbal offer then of course no offer la, shortlisted or what doesnt mean confirm offer right??

Unregistered 27-04-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

wtf is this idiot even saying??? assigning teams to people? simi lj?

then if someone reject how? need re-assign someone else to that team again? knn u didnt get an offer stop being salty and trying to ******** la ******** until so cui

Unregistered 27-04-2022 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215931)
wtf is this idiot even saying??? assigning teams to people? simi lj?

then if someone reject how? need re-assign someone else to that team again? knn u didnt get an offer stop being salty and trying to ******** la ******** until so cui

Lol salty af. When you're the one ********ting since you didn't receive the email LOL

Unregistered 27-04-2022 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215936)
Lol salty af. When you're the one ********ting since you didn't receive the email LOL

wtf u talkin sia... i got say i got email meh? wa lan kum gong max, ask u what happen if someone reject since u said they assigning team u cannot say

non-cs want join tech? pui