Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 18-04-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214326)
Thanks for the info! I do see some ex-seeder profiles on linkedin whom got promoted to senior associates, what kind of pay do they command?

I think if u r good enough to be promoted to senior so quickly then if u ask for 10k dbs will still give it to u.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214298)
5k starting

5.2k after 1 year
6.5k+ after 2nd year ( promotion to associate full perm role )

wtf for tech???

this sucks

Unregistered 18-04-2022 12:15 PM

called HR last week and she mentioned I am shortlisted and they will be sending out offer letter soon. but low key scared till date haven't receive offer letter

Unregistered 18-04-2022 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214381)
called HR last week and she mentioned I am shortlisted and they will be sending out offer letter soon. but low key scared till date haven't receive offer letter

Call again to check?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Bro just relax and be patient... Offer letters will be out in June, 1 month before official start date.

Why are you in a rush for offer letter?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

What’s yr taleo status?

Unregistered 18-04-2022 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214384)
Bro just relax and be patient... Offer letters will be out in June, 1 month before official start date.

Why are you in a rush for offer letter?

lmao which batch of ttr are you from, most of the offer letters were already sent out past two weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214389)
What’s yr taleo status?

still in selection

Unregistered 18-04-2022 01:53 PM

Offers will be out after the last techtrek ( TT5 ) on may 6th.

Why would they send you offer asap? just because you applied earlier doesn't mean you have better chances lmfao they will offer the best candidates asap while the short listed ones will have to wait till the last Techtrek.

They are in no rush to officially offer you when this up-coming TT candidates may be better than you.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214396)

Why would they send you offer asap? just because you applied earlier doesn't mean you have better chances lmfao they will offer the best candidates asap while the short listed ones will have to wait till the last Techtrek.

They are in no rush to officially offer you when this up-coming TT candidates may be better than you.

oh sorry to disappoint you tt5 participants who probably might not even get in or not receive the shortlist email :) guess you do not know how each techtrek works and just probably think you're one of the best candidates out there. let me give you an advice, learn to be humble in cs world.

Unregistered 18-04-2022 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214396)

???????

everyone here already knows lol last batch also people got offered straight after TT while others wait 2-3 months

ure not very smart bro