Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 08-04-2022 12:25 PM

They making changes to the offer, and waiting for the higher ups to approve. Those shortlisted are already in their offer system so dont worry guys!

Unregistered 08-04-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213003)
They making changes to the offer, and waiting for the higher ups to approve. Those shortlisted are already in their offer system so dont worry guys!

Thanks for the info! How did u know abt it?

Unregistered 08-04-2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212994)
hi

thank u so much i was worried but good to know the program got sim students, means got chance cause some company they straight reject if u from private uni

so its just based on hackathon performance only right? i got 3 year self taught web experience but no startup work experience or anything... i been finding job since 8 months ago

You can put in your resume the web projects you have done on ur resume. If u have 3 yrs of experience, i think you can finish the hackathon by yourself lol. But before that you need to learn data structures and algorithms, i think they made the questions harder.

Unregistered 08-04-2022 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213004)
Thanks for the info! How did u know abt it?

I asked and they called me back, anyway I heard they said sth abt removing the 1 year contract and changing sth abt the IMDA subsidy? Was at a meeting when i received the call so didnt hear properly but generally i think they are improving the offer and need a few days for their higher up to approve.

Unregistered 08-04-2022 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213003)

What kind of changes?

Unregistered 08-04-2022 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213012)
What kind of changes?

I think they changing the offer to be perm and and probably secured more subsidy from IMDA? The HR that called me had a very bad sore throat, maybe you can call again.

Unregistered 08-04-2022 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213013)
I think they changing the offer to be perm and and probably secured more subsidy from IMDA? The HR that called me had a very bad sore throat, maybe you can call again.

I was quited rush cuz I have other job offers I need to get back to, so the HR called me back urgently to most likely tell me abt the improvements. I will most likely join banking cuz its inflation proof. Lots of businesses are not doing that well haiz.

Unregistered 08-04-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213013)

Sounds like ******** to me...

But sure, I'll email Sen from DBS HR to clarify.

Unregistered 08-04-2022 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213025)
Sounds like ******** to me...

But sure, I'll email Sen from DBS HR to clarify.

wa jialat that guy gg

pofma illegal bro, sure go jail

Unregistered 09-04-2022 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213100)
wa jialat that guy gg

pofma illegal bro, sure go jail

Hahahhaa, u joining seed? Would love to meet u