Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 06-04-2022 07:16 PM

LOL why these micron ppl keep saying micron offering 5k. i know my friends offered only 3.8-4.3k range for micron and even 4.3k is for FCH.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212604)
Amazing.

> got shortlisted + offer
Therefore every CS grad who applies to SEED will get 6k monthly base.

Impeccable logic.

> Yesterday it rained and I found $10 on the floor
Therefore every time it rains, I will find $10

clap clap clap, god tier deductive reasoning skills. Good luck in SEED.

u argue with a loser, that makes u a losertoo u know...

why do u think its only the two of u losers arguing ? lolz

Unregistered 06-04-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212609)
LOL why these micron ppl keep saying micron offering 5k. i know my friends offered only 3.8-4.3k range for micron and even 4.3k is for FCH.

5k pay is revised like from April onwards LOL

Why CS ppl keep saying DBS has payscale for CS students?

Unregistered 06-04-2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212625)
5k pay is revised like from April onwards LOL

Why CS ppl keep saying DBS has payscale for CS students?

why would cs people be here lol you diao lang, cope harder bro

Unregistered 06-04-2022 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212604)
Amazing.

> got shortlisted + offer
Therefore every CS grad who applies to SEED will get 6k monthly base.

Impeccable logic.

> Yesterday it rained and I found $10 on the floor
Therefore every time it rains, I will find $10

clap clap clap, god tier deductive reasoning skills. Good luck in SEED.

LMAOOOOO

Chill mate. He's already dead.

Unregistered 07-04-2022 12:22 AM

LMAO, just imagine replying to your own messages on a forum. People have a life, unlike sore losers like you who have so much time to reply to their own messages. I can confirm you are the lowest lifeform right now.

1. Calling things you dont understand nonsense.
2. Lying abt urself being in seed when you got rejected and still on this thread comforting yourself
3. No life

Seeder? I have yet to accept the offer and still on this thread, unlike you, who claims that you are in seed and lurking around on this thread. Getting so butthurt after i got everything correct? Pls stop downgrading yourself further and sound like an 8 yr old kid.

Also pls your logic sounded like u barely passed ur math major in some private uni. "OH, im not from cs here so no one else is cs here", "OH, i found 10 dollars when it rains, therefore i will find 10 dollars when it rains in the future". Idk where you inferred all these logic from, but if you find 10 dollars in the past when it rains you increase something called the confidence level in finding 10 dollars when it rains in the future.

Oops, this is nonsense to you and arguing with u further will just dumb me down to ur level. Yes, no one is from CS here and everyone including you that is not from CS are getting 5k fixed a mth in dbs seed.

Unregistered 07-04-2022 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212581)
You are the only desperate CS student here repeatedly claiming DBS pays more to CS grads for the same job and have the cheek to say salary will continue to rise for CS grad.

If you are that good and sought after, CS grads will not even bother to go near DBS.

Probably the same guy but oh pls, dbs is one of the top 10 searches for cs grads from statistics. Those that are highly sought after have already signed off contract with their intern company which is not 'real tech firm' like u all non cs grads will say. If you think money is everything, you probably not even that smart to get into CS in the first place. Pls la avoid DBS? Theres probably like 100 of us each year from nus/ntu excluding foreigner, you dont see us often here doesnt mean we are avoiding dbs. Also, basic number sequence shows our pay will increase. Why so sore abt it? I have experienced spam calls from recruiters before every 5 mins internationally till I had to change phone number and I know every CS grads are highly sought after. Pls la if you dont have evidence to support your claims go and get a life. Clearly, you are one of the CS wannabes for our salary, thats why you are here.

Unregistered 07-04-2022 09:12 AM

can mods or anyone ban this kid?

dunno who he even arguing with, not surprise if same person talkin to himself also

why always all the posts got "LMAO" "LOL" one? either mean both have the same personality thats why type also like the same or its the same guy talk to himself

crazy

Unregistered 07-04-2022 07:28 PM

How’s the culture and people there? Working hours fixed or flexible?

Unregistered 07-04-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212600)
Anyone still waiting for offer letter after being shortlisted?

Anyone received offer?