Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 06-04-2022 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212559)
Micron is Micron. DBS is DBS. why CS students here need to bring up Micron every few pages? Are they unsettled that DBS tech seed and Micron pay similarly for graduates? If so, please go to a real tech firm unless you're rejects?

Use your brain lol do you really think real CS grads are on here arguing?

The ones here are the CS rejects from SIM trash uni or wannabes.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212559)
Micron is Micron. DBS is DBS. why CS students here need to bring up Micron every few pages? Are they unsettled that DBS tech seed and Micron pay similarly for graduates? If so, please go to a real tech firm unless you're rejects?

Ignore that guy, keeps on getting butthurt abt salaries. Btw dbs seed pays 6k this batch for cs grads and is more than micron. Can confirm 1 or 2 cs students here and from the way this joker comments i can also confirm he is from SIM trash uni and wannabe that got rejected by dbs seed. There are people who cant get over their rejection thats why they trolling here and there are also people asking genuine question. I have not seen any CS students getting rejected by 'real tech firms' btw, unless they are really bad. The algo questions asked in dbs seed are way harder than your 'real tech firms'. They hire cs grads more easier than dbs seed.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212570)
Ignore that guy, keeps on getting butthurt abt salaries. Btw dbs seed pays 6k this batch for cs grads and is more than micron. Can confirm 1 or 2 cs students here and from the way this joker comments i can also confirm he is from SIM trash uni and wannabe that got rejected by dbs seed. There are people who cant get over their rejection thats why they trolling here and there are also people asking genuine question. I have not seen any CS students getting rejected by 'real tech firms' btw, unless they are really bad. The algo questions asked in dbs seed are way harder than your 'real tech firms'. They hire cs grads more easier than dbs seed.

huh?

i thought seed base pay is 5k?

all the previous seeders since 2019 said its 5k, there's even official letters being shared among discord channels saying its 5k monthly.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212574)
huh?

i thought seed base pay is 5k?

all the previous seeders since 2019 said its 5k, there's even official letters being shared among discord channels saying its 5k monthly.

5k is for non cs grads. You can check the graduate employment for 2019 and 2022, went from 5k to 5.8k for cs grads. For dbs seed to offer competitive salary to us fron cs they are giving 6k. Will continue to rise in the future for cs grads.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212579)
5k is for non cs grads. You can check the graduate employment for 2019 and 2022, went from 5k to 5.8k for cs grads. For dbs seed to offer competitive salary to us fron cs they are giving 6k. Will continue to rise in the future for cs grads.

You are the only desperate CS student here repeatedly claiming DBS pays more to CS grads for the same job and have the cheek to say salary will continue to rise for CS grad.

If you are that good and sought after, CS grads will not even bother to go near DBS.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212579)
5k is for non cs grads. You can check the graduate employment for 2019 and 2022, went from 5k to 5.8k for cs grads. For dbs seed to offer competitive salary to us fron cs they are giving 6k. Will continue to rise in the future for cs grads.

You sound like a ****ing stupid boomer just mouthing off stupid ****.

How the FK is graduate employment GES survey for 2019 and 2022 means that DBS SEEDERS get 6k if they are CS grads? Are you stupid? use your brain.

Fking retard, call others troll yet you don't even fking know that it's 5k fixed.

Stfu pls, I hope you don't get into SEED, jesus. I don't want to work with retards.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 06:16 PM

Anyone still waiting for offer letter after being shortlisted?

Unregistered 06-04-2022 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212586)
You sound like a ****ing stupid boomer just mouthing off stupid ****.

How the FK is graduate employment GES survey for 2019 and 2022 means that DBS SEEDERS get 6k if they are CS grads? Are you stupid? use your brain.

Fking retard, call others troll yet you don't even fking know that it's 5k fixed.

Stfu pls, I hope you don't get into SEED, jesus. I don't want to work with retards.

LOL you have not even seen the shortlist email before while I did and already got an offer. You said dbs seed for rejects and now say you are in seed? Please stop lying to everyone that you are in seed and will even have a chance to work with me. Yes, go on and think it is fixed 5k for everyone.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212601)
LOL you have not even seen the shortlist email before while I did and already got an offer.

Amazing.

> got shortlisted + offer
Therefore every CS grad who applies to SEED will get 6k monthly base.

Impeccable logic.


> Yesterday it rained and I found $10 on the floor
Therefore every time it rains, I will find $10

clap clap clap, god tier deductive reasoning skills. Good luck in SEED.

Unregistered 06-04-2022 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 212604)
Amazing.

> got shortlisted + offer
Therefore every CS grad who applies to SEED will get 6k monthly base.

Impeccable logic.


> Yesterday it rained and I found $10 on the floor
Therefore every time it rains, I will find $10

clap clap clap, god tier deductive reasoning skills. Good luck in SEED.

seeder brain mah bo bian, wat to do


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2