Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 25-02-2022 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204817)
You signed offer for current intake? Or are you a seeder?
Other than pay no benefits?

I didn't sign when I read that bonus is not guaranteed in my offer letter and when I found out my seeder friends from 2020 batch didn't get bonus also.

I don't know about now but no bonus sucks. 60k a year is useless.

Unregistered 25-02-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204761)
????

WTF are you talking about LOOOOOL

When you have nothing to contribute so you make up some bullshet

Ahahhaa cringe

s://.moe.gov.sg/-/media/files/post-secondary/ges-2021/web-publication-nus-ges-2021.pdf

Unregistered 25-02-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204761)
????

WTF are you talking about LOOOOOL

When you have nothing to contribute so you make up some bullshet

Ahahhaa cringe

open your eyes and look at the ges la retard

Unregistered 25-02-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204751)
why do you all make it seem like its so prestigious to get into the prog? 5k is like 25th percentile pay for nus com sci. At the end of the day tech in banking is still back office work.

prestigious

adjective
- inspiring respect and admiration; having high status.

*last few post making fun of DBS being a **** program and hardstuck 5k"

uhh... bro i think you don't know what the word "prestigious" means. anyway i agree with the other guy, if you have nothing to contribute then go away, i read ur nonsense also sian .

u talk about NUS also for fk? you from NUS top 10 percentile meh ?

top 10 percent still come here for fk? lj la u ITE dropout

Unregistered 25-02-2022 12:44 PM

this place so cringe , why so many people want stab like they from NUS computing ?

come tell me , u from NUS computing then whats our discord channel called ? dont have to say full name, just tell me first 3 letters.

or whats our tech facebook group ?

dont know stfu , dont come brag about tech salary when ure not even in the cohort , losers

Unregistered 25-02-2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204876)
this place so cringe , why so many people want stab like they from NUS computing ?

come tell me , u from NUS computing then whats our discord channel called ? dont have to say full name, just tell me first 3 letters.

or whats our tech facebook group ?

dont know stfu , dont come brag about tech salary when ure not even in the cohort , losers

Smd you ****in cow

Unregistered 25-02-2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204742)
Nope no increment.

Performance bonus is variable bonus / variable wage supplement.

In the offer letter it states that it is NOT guaranteed, amount is determined by DBS, and that you MAY be eligible for it.

I don't know where the hell all these people get 5.5k monthly or 3 month bonus or pay increment nonsense from...

It's hardstuck 5k every month for 2 years.

It depends on your performance and your department. I have friends in the seed program who have pay increment and bonus.

Unregistered 25-02-2022 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204742)
Nope no increment.

Performance bonus is variable bonus / variable wage supplement.

In the offer letter it states that it is NOT guaranteed, amount is determined by DBS, and that you MAY be eligible for it.

I don't know where the hell all these people get 5.5k monthly or 3 month bonus or pay increment nonsense from...

It's hardstuck 5k every month for 2 years.

The 5.5k monthly is legit.

I'm not from NUS or NTU but SIT.

I aced the OA, then for Techtrek, i did backend... like I literally solo'd it because my teammates were fking morons who had no idea how API worked.

When I got the DBS offer I told them that I'm waiting on another interview from PayPal. Dell also offered me 6k / monthly for their edge team so I asked if can they match.

The best they offered me was 70k annual base which was still low so I rejected.

So yes, you can get higher if you perform well and have competing offers. Don't listen to these liars.

Unregistered 25-02-2022 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204751)
why do you all make it seem like its so prestigious to get into the prog? 5k is like 25th percentile pay for nus com sci. At the end of the day tech in banking is still back office work.

You sound so butthurt,

did you get rejected? it's ok buddy, go join Accenture like the rest of your bottom tier NUS butt-buddies. The top 10%ers from NUS don't even work in SG, lmfao.

Unregistered 25-02-2022 09:22 PM

Is the DBS hack2hire the same as the SEED Program?

I'm confused? whats the difference?

both 5k monthly?