Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 12-02-2022 12:03 AM

Hi, i just got an onboarding email "Invite to complete full application" to ask me for all my personal information, including my IC and approval for credit bureau checks! I have only completed the coding assessment and I am unsure if I should disclose my information to them. I went to the link they sent me and my application status is currently "Current Status: Your application has been chosen in the final shortlist." I havent join TechTrek yet and I am abit reluctant to share my information to them before getting a job offer! Please I need help!

Unregistered 12-02-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202600)
Hi, i just got an onboarding email "Invite to complete full application" to ask me for all my personal information, including my IC and approval for credit bureau checks! I have only completed the coding assessment and I am unsure if I should disclose my information to them. I went to the link they sent me and my application status is currently "Current Status: Your application has been chosen in the final shortlist." I havent join TechTrek yet and I am abit reluctant to share my information to them before getting a job offer! Please I need help!

havent get offer u want submit all these info for fk ?

u think u so zai till they give u offer without u attending tech trek ? wait long long bro

get techtrek invite first , pass it then submit all these la

Unregistered 13-02-2022 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202675)
havent get offer u want submit all these info for fk ?

u think u so zai till they give u offer without u attending tech trek ? wait long long bro

get techtrek invite first , pass it then submit all these la

Just ignore these trolls lmao. Replying them just amuses them more. All anonymous posts with questionable sources no proof no nothing

Unregistered 13-02-2022 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202600)
"Current Status: Your application has been chosen in the final shortlist."

Im very sure the status should have be "My Status: Your shortlist has chosen to be in the final application."

confirm.

Unregistered 13-02-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202740)
Just ignore these trolls lmao. Replying them just amuses them more. All anonymous posts with questionable sources no proof no nothing

Its ok, maybe there was a confusion. The submission deadline was on 11 Feb and the techtrek is on 25 Mar. I was wondering if anyone got that email before TechTrek. Maybe i finishing their assessment too soon.

Unregistered 13-02-2022 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202805)
Its ok, maybe there was a confusion. The submission deadline was on 11 Feb and the techtrek is on 25 Mar. I was wondering if anyone got that email before TechTrek. Maybe i finishing their assessment too soon.

yes yes send them ur info

make sure u include the "payslip for the last 3 months" also

tell them everything before u attend techtrek. good luck!

Unregistered 13-02-2022 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202805)

When did u take assessment? How lobg it takes to get tt invite?

Unregistered 14-02-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202823)
When did u take assessment? How lobg it takes to get tt invite?

I applied on Monday afternoon and got an invite and finished their coding assessment on the same day. I got the techtrek invite on Wednesday and got the onboarding email on Thursday.

Unregistered 14-02-2022 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202740)

And you your own uselessness by making everything sound hopeless situation. However, few months after few months. who told u career switch. Ended up not all are. And you your parents got year end result is successful. You are the biggest loserness by making off your days on there are hopeless? It actually isn't as hopeless out there are hopeless situations, but whats the course and planning to continue working. Trying to justify your own drive. Try hard then the same outcome. So i quit. Wanted to find

Unregistered 14-02-2022 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202970)
And you your own uselessness by making everything sound hopeless situation. However, few months after few months. who told u career switch. Ended up not all are. And you your parents got year end result is successful. You are the biggest loserness by making off your days on there are hopeless? It actually isn't as hopeless out there are hopeless situations, but whats the course and planning to continue working. Trying to justify your own drive. Try hard then the same outcome. So i quit. Wanted to find

Bro sorry but li gong simi lanjiao I catch no ball