Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 29-01-2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200282)
Just got offered to join techtrek 4 in end march - I'm wondering how much is needed (technical-skills wise) for the hackathon? As my current skillsets mostly revolve around only data mining/wrangling/analytics & machine learning (non CS student here)

R u a data science major? depends if u want help backend or front end, front end likely the people in the hack will use React andJs , backend express node js / python flask for API

Unregistered 29-01-2022 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200272)
What does it mean if status becomes completed? Did they give you the offer already?

This. Does anyone know?

Unregistered 29-01-2022 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200291)
This. Does anyone know?

Status says completed. Received shortlisted pending background check. Did not receive the actual offer yet though.

Unregistered 29-01-2022 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200282)
Just got offered to join techtrek 4 in end march - I'm wondering how much is needed (technical-skills wise) for the hackathon? As my current skillsets mostly revolve around only data mining/wrangling/analytics & machine learning (non CS student here)

Web development. Soft skills like communication too.

Before techtrek they'll give you "handbook" of things to prepare for.

Unregistered 29-01-2022 07:22 PM

Anyone received offers?

Unregistered 30-01-2022 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200295)
Status says completed. Received shortlisted pending background check. Did not receive the actual offer yet though.

Does completed mean they finished the background check?

Unregistered 30-01-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200392)
Does completed mean they finished the background check?

if you have not received your offers, it is likely you will receive the rejections soon

Unregistered 30-01-2022 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200409)
if you have not received your offers, it is likely you will receive the rejections soon

Sure not, all the shortlisted email people above also havent received offers. All reject?

Unregistered 30-01-2022 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200409)
if you have not received your offers, it is likely you will receive the rejections soon

i highly doubt so. I have checked with the HR, they willl only send rejection if a person failed the background check after getting shortlisted.

Unregistered 30-01-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200283)
R u a data science major? depends if u want help backend or front end, front end likely the people in the hack will use React andJs , backend express node js / python flask for API

Not really but I have taken quite a few modules in data science that's unfortunately not web application related, but thanks anyway!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2