Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 08-11-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189412)
Why so passive aggressive huh. Does it make you happy shi**ing on random forumers. Talk until like this prog so great and you're so good. Lmao. If you were that good, you wouldn't be in DBS SEED. You would be in FAANG.

Hi,

Unfortunately due to your lack of ability to comprehend basic English and your strange obsession with putting words in people's mouth, I cannot at this time, think of a way to write a sentence that is simple enough for someone with your level of comprehension skills.

Nonetheless I wish you good luck on your upcoming PSLE English examinations!

Unregistered 09-11-2021 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189412)
Why so passive aggressive huh. Does it make you happy shi**ing on random forumers. Talk until like this prog so great and you're so good. Lmao. If you were that good, you wouldn't be in DBS SEED. You would be in FAANG.

You need to keep up with the times bro/sis. Now is not call FaceBook, now is call Meta so should instead call it MANGA/MAGAN/GANMA.

Please help make the mEtAvErSe a reality I would love to have a digital (reverse) harem balling with my nifty NTFs in the metaverse reality flexing on those who make my real life crap.

Unregistered 09-11-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189427)
Hi,

Unfortunately due to your lack of ability to comprehend basic English and your strange obsession with putting words in people's mouth, I cannot at this time, think of a way to write a sentence that is simple enough for someone with your level of comprehension skills.

Nonetheless I wish you good luck on your upcoming PSLE English examinations!

That's a whole lot of words for saying nothing at all. OP is calling you out for being a passive aggressive little bit* ch who scratches his balls by shi tting on random people online, and that fact still remains.

Unregistered 09-11-2021 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189447)
That's a whole lot of words for saying nothing at all. OP is calling you out for being a passive aggressive little bit* ch who scratches his balls by shi tting on random people online, and that fact still remains.

lolz

And u cry so much for? That guy troll, u fall for it

Lame

Unregistered 09-11-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189448)
lolz

And u cry so much for? That guy troll, u fall for it

Lame

Lol who's crying. U also wasted time replying which means ur similarly boliao

Unregistered 09-11-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189486)
Lol who's crying. U also wasted time replying which means ur similarly boliao

Is that all you got? Throwing the same words back at me? Yikes.

Actually braindead.

Unregistered 10-11-2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188894)
Anyone got invited for TT3 yet?

Hi, is there a TT3 ? My status just changed to "assessment centre" but i have not received any email and im abit worried

Unregistered 10-11-2021 02:57 PM

any seeders here know how the cyber security techtrek is like? would appreciate if u share ur experience and overall how is it like. Thanks

Unregistered 10-11-2021 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185335)
Nope, I just opened my email and saw it. I emailed them but no reply yet. Could be a mistake because I already went for techtrek 1

Hi what was the techtrek 1 about is it on web app using javascript?

Unregistered 12-11-2021 04:27 PM

this job got work laptop?