Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 21-10-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187236)
Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years. Variable bonus will be given but at discretion of the department! Pretty excited to start, anyone else getting posted to mbfc?

Last sentence kinda a dead giveaway- you won't know about where you're posted to until before you start work. Source: Am Jan intake but no info on posting yet.

Unregistered 21-10-2021 03:24 PM

so what happened to the loser who said 5.5k? run away to hide after getting caught by 3 people? imagine lying just to feel included in a anonymous forum lol lame ...

Unregistered 21-10-2021 04:24 PM

submitted my application and did coding challenge, anyone know what the "Schedule Interview" application status mean?

Unregistered 21-10-2021 06:21 PM

Schedule interview in Taleo

After the coding challenge what is the next step. How to know whether passed to next step or not?

Unregistered 21-10-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187346)
submitted my application and did coding challenge, anyone know what the "Schedule Interview" application status mean?

i think it means they are scheduling ur interview

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187371)
After the coding challenge what is the next step. How to know whether passed to next step or not?

what's your application status on the website portal?

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187346)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187371)

Wait for email to see if you are going for any of the sessions of the hackathon.

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187284)
you said

"Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years."

If you're getting 5.5k base then yes, you can "confirm". If you haven't even started work, don't even know how much pay bump you'll get, you can't "confirm" anything bro.

DBS seeders in a nutshell. gg

Are you actually stupid? It literally says exactly that in the contract. 5.5 base with variable bi-yearly increases based on performance. Please dont reply, i dont want to kill anymore of my braincells.

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187236)
Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years. Variable bonus will be given but at discretion of the department! Pretty excited to start, anyone else getting posted to mbfc?

cannot wait to start at dah2

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:55 PM

Anyone know whats the format of the techtrek and who will be the main person/people selecting the seeders during the event?