DBS tech seed programme - Page 106 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




DBS tech seed programme

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1051 (permalink)  
Old 20-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The guy saying he got offer from phone call ..
Lol no that's actually legit. They will call you to tell you about the offer before sending you the email with that same intention. Then the next step is to log in to Taleo to accept.

Reply With Quote
  #1052 (permalink)  
Old 20-10-2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Can confirm- got my offer by phonecall. Can also confirm that there will be increment year on year as spoken with HR so the guy saying contract lock in 5k/yr is talking out of his ass.

Especially when I personally know seniors who did SEED and got variable increments based on performance.

Interesting question though- is everyone being offered 5k this round?

Reply With Quote
  #1053 (permalink)  
Old 20-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can confirm- got my offer by phonecall. Can also confirm that there will be increment year on year as spoken with HR so the guy saying contract lock in 5k/yr is talking out of his ass.

Especially when I personally know seniors who did SEED and got variable increments based on performance.

Interesting question though- is everyone being offered 5k this round?
can confirm as well, my friend is from 2019 batch, got 5k also.

pay bump is $150+ every year. first year he got $5150+, then 6 months after it went up again by 150. so it's not yearly, sometimes they will increment in 6 months also. year end bonus for him was 6k, 2nd year was 8k.

Reply With Quote
  #1054 (permalink)  
Old 20-10-2021, 11:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years. Variable bonus will be given but at discretion of the department! Pretty excited to start, anyone else getting posted to mbfc?
Reply With Quote
  #1055 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 08:55 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years. Variable bonus will be given but at discretion of the department! Pretty excited to start, anyone else getting posted to mbfc?
wait so you haven't started working yet somehow u can confirm 5.5k?

lol no wonder no one takes this forum seriously
Reply With Quote
  #1056 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 09:26 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wait so you haven't started working yet somehow u can confirm 5.5k?

lol no wonder no one takes this forum seriously
Do you only find out your pay on your first day of work? Think before you write lol...
Reply With Quote

  #1057 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 10:42 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do you only find out your pay on your first day of work? Think before you write lol...
you said

"Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years."

If you're getting 5.5k base then yes, you can "confirm". If you haven't even started work, don't even know how much pay bump you'll get, you can't "confirm" anything bro.

DBS seeders in a nutshell. gg
Reply With Quote
  #1058 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

There will always be someone claiming he's getting more when everyone else is getting 5k. hmmm
Reply With Quote
  #1059 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you said

"Can confirm - 5.5k with (possible but not definite) bi-yearly pay increments during the two years."

If you're getting 5.5k base then yes, you can "confirm". If you haven't even started work, don't even know how much pay bump you'll get, you can't "confirm" anything bro.

DBS seeders in a nutshell. gg
exactly

lol what a retard, I bet he dont even have an offer and just wants to feel included by saying some nonsense that makes 0 sense
Reply With Quote
  #1060 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

anyone still waiting for invitation to the hackathon? what's your application status?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? Maxco Income and Jobs 1981 06-05-2022 10:16 PM
ocbc associate/fresh talent programme (ops & tech) janlin Income and Jobs 41 14-05-2015 08:05 PM
NUS: Rank of Programme Officer vs Programme Executive darkstar Income and Jobs 0 21-01-2014 11:36 AM
Eco-Tech @ Sunview Property-NewLaunch Marketplace and Find Work 0 31-07-2013 02:25 PM
UOB Management Associate Programme vs DBS Technology Graduate Executive Programme kitkat Income and Jobs 0 22-05-2012 08:25 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,856 Replies, 6,228,632 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,495 Replies, 1,969,523 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,685 Replies, 2,248,791 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,003 Replies, 520,803 Views
Marriott International
0 Replies, 34 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,250 Replies, 872,915 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,841 Replies, 2,795,763 Views
Internship tips
5 Replies, 199 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,429 Replies, 3,372,622 Views
HSBC Bank ( 1 2 3)
28 Replies, 57,742 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
872 Replies, 224,176 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
199 Replies, 158,841 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
310 Replies, 138,470 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
854 Replies, 390,335 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,331 Replies, 2,229,243 Views
PSA International ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
86 Replies, 23,801 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,992 Replies, 787,068 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
163 Replies, 61,348 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,585 Replies, 3,023,735 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
352 Replies, 138,427 Views
ST Engineering Aerospace ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 35,764 Views
Mapletree Investments
7 Replies, 14,356 Views
is this tech job normal? ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 3,664 Views
Need some advice if I should early... ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 1,045 Views
Htx ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
76 Replies, 25,020 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,011 Replies, 8,678,240 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
547 Replies, 187,948 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,913 Replies, 1,863,135 Views
dealing with freelance investor
9 Replies, 3,409 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,047 Replies, 357,368 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2